Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I hope Carlscum win preseason cup

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:51 am
Post subject: I hope Carlscum win preseason cupReply with quote

Ok now before Mr Hiss wants be tarred and feathered and hang on public display at Vic Park please let me fully explain my post.
With every meaningless victory in the preseason Carlscum supporters hopes rise and ego inflate to the point of declaring themselves premiership favorites.
Then when the real contest starts they start slowly winning only 1 of there first 5 games.
Carlscum supporters call this a mini premiership hangover and still more loudly claim they are still premiership favorites and certainties.
After week 15 with 4 wins and 11 losses they start to realize they can't make the 8.
The depth of there despair is highlighted by a 14 goal loss to Demons who had gone winless for the previous 10 weeks.
With another season over by July Carlscum supporters do what they do best they commence to cannibalize there own team.
Can't coach Mick, One leg Judd, Dollar Daisy and no idea Kernighan are all forced to relocate under federal witness protection program after the Carlscum faithful finally realize again this is yet another false dawn promised to them by the clueless lead by the brainless and facilitated by the money grabbing legless.
So scared for there safety the federal police arrange the following new lives.
Mad Mick is relocated too Copper Pedy where he coaches local cockroach racing enthusiasts in the art of deception.
Kernighan is relocated to Broome where he is disguised as a goal post and spends he remaining years leaning hopelessly to the left
Judas Judd is relocated to Orange where he becomes a visa box collector for the local endevour foundation to fulfill the remainder of his contractual arrangement.
Dollar Daisy is relocated to Tasmania where he is hired in the rehabilitation ward of the old people's home passing on his vast experience of not being able to rehab an ankle injury.
Carlscum fans again sit and watch the mighty magpies win another premiership and dream of the day they will never see again when they are at a minimum a competitive side.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:17 am
Post subject: HmmmmmReply with quote

Treason! You should have your membership revoked and you should be feathered. How could you want that filth to win a flag! You need to stop drinking cheap wine and start supporting our great Club. I have no problem with Thomas or MM as people, but that Club is rotten foul vermin. You wish that they succeed is bad as the Greens policies that undermine our great nation. Hang your head in shame and apologise for your thread.
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure there is a 'winner' this pre-season. Only a few games played between clubs. No final.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:16 pm
Post subject: Re: HmmmmmReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Treason! You should have your membership revoked and you should be feathered. How could you want that filth to win a flag! You need to stop drinking cheap wine and start supporting our great Club. I have no problem with Thomas or MM as people, but that Club is rotten foul vermin. You wish that they succeed is bad as the Greens policies that undermine our great nation. Hang your head in shame and apologise for your thread.

Ah Mr Hiss you never fail to live upto to expectations.
Thank you for being you !!
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:21 pm

There is no Pre-Season Cup.

Just Practise Games

Rexy17 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:50 pm

wrong dave, team that finishes on top wins.....might as well give it to hawks now
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 pm

I hope one day Mick Malthouse has to eat the carcass of Dale Thomas in order to survive, you know Andes style.

We can all dream.

stoliboy Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 pm

There is no spoon/pre-season cup

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:24 pm

With all respect my friend, can the people on Nick's PLEASE desist from starting Carlton threads. My God you'd think we are obsessed with that mob or something. Razz
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 pm

collie dog wrote:
With all respect my friend, can the people on Nick's PLEASE desist from starting Carlton threads. My God you'd think we are obsessed with that mob or something. Razz

Unfortunately we are and the amount of defectors over the past few years has only compounded it.

What we are obsessed with though, is not them, it's their misery and that's OK in my book.

Beast 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:16 pm

The only thing I ever wish for carlton to win is the maggot-infested, most rotten corpse contest.
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Beast wrote:
The only thing I ever wish for carlton to win is the maggot-infested, most rotten corpse contest.

Soft

I don't want them to win even that
Disqualified for cheating at the maggot infested most rotten corpse contest is more their style.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:23 pm

I'm always happy when they win a wooden spoon - if only they'd get done for doping or tanking or salary cap again and loose the number one pick as well - now that would be ideal!!

- Ben
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm
Post subject: Re: I hope Carlscum win preseason cupReply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Ok now before Mr Hiss wants be tarred and feathered and hang on public display at Vic Park please let me fully explain my post.
With every meaningless victory in the preseason Carlscum supporters hopes rise and ego inflate to the point of declaring themselves premiership favorites.
Then when the real contest starts they start slowly winning only 1 of there first 5 games.
Carlscum supporters call this a mini premiership hangover and still more loudly claim they are still premiership favorites and certainties.
After week 15 with 4 wins and 11 losses they start to realize they can't make the 8.
The depth of there despair is highlighted by a 14 goal loss to Demons who had gone winless for the previous 10 weeks.
With another season over by July Carlscum supporters do what they do best they commence to cannibalize there own team.
Can't coach Mick, One leg Judd, Dollar Daisy and no idea Kernighan are all forced to relocate under federal witness protection program after the Carlscum faithful finally realize again this is yet another false dawn promised to them by the clueless lead by the brainless and facilitated by the money grabbing legless.
So scared for there safety the federal police arrange the following new lives.
Mad Mick is relocated too Copper Pedy where he coaches local cockroach racing enthusiasts in the art of deception.
Kernighan is relocated to Broome where he is disguised as a goal post and spends he remaining years leaning hopelessly to the left
Judas Judd is relocated to Orange where he becomes a visa box collector for the local endevour foundation to fulfill the remainder of his contractual arrangement.
Dollar Daisy is relocated to Tasmania where he is hired in the rehabilitation ward of the old people's home passing on his vast experience of not being able to rehab an ankle injury.
Carlscum fans again sit and watch the mighty magpies win another premiership and dream of the day they will never see again when they are at a minimum a competitive side.

GOLD !! Laughing Laughing I see the old bloke said yesterday, on the tele ,"Theres no limit to where we (Carlton) can go this season, our fans should realise the sky has no limit, we made the Finals last year (yes, courtesy of drugged out losers Dons you old fool) and we can go further than that now ". Laughing Laughing The silly old bastard is sucked in by his own dilemma of having to get a flag now, right farkking now, with oldies like judd, waite, no betts, and a very dicey Dollar Daisy. Laughing

To your wishlist, I would add, and I really want to see this, for the old fella, after a pounding by some team like Norf, lose the plot, go apeshit, and hook Robbo at his presser, he is then put on Anger Management for the duration of the season, as his Blooooooz plummet to 12th, and Dollar Daisy does his ankle, yet again, yet again. Laughing Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 pm

collie dog wrote:

Collie, yes, we are obsessed but with good reason. FACT is, they have beaten us in bloody 6 Grand finals, 6 of their 16 are courtesy of our Pies, and we last beat them in the big one way back in 1910 !!! ! THEY are the only team to have beaten us more times than we have beaten them, though we can put that right real soon.

WE utterly loathe them, and love their pain.

Got it ? Rolling Eyes Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: