Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Andrew Mackie - You absolute fraud

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
88MPH 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:52 am
Post subject: Andrew Mackie - You absolute fraudReply with quote

Late in the last quarter. Geelong with all of the momentum. Hawkins on fire. A place in a Preliminary Final on the line. A season on the brink. Mackie with ball in hand mongrels a pathetic wobbly left foot scrubber kick that barely gets inside 50. Hawkins screams at him in anguish. Momentum lost. North regroup.

Season dashed. Mackie to blame.

If ever there was a footballer who hasn't delivered when the heat is on it's this guy. Drunk on his own bath water.

Finally exposed for the fraud he is...

Az 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen a taking out the legs free kick payed in months. Guess who gets it... that flog Selwood of course. If there was ever a blatant free kick ride for Geelong, particularly their captain, then it was proved tonight.

So happy Norf beat them.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:15 am

Mind you, Swallow nearly did his best to lose it for North in the last qtr.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:15 am

I was amazed having only watched bits of it that the free kicks were even late in the last qtr, what I had seen clearly showed a bias towards North.

Would lol greatly if Harvey got suspended for that bump on Selwood, he hit him as hard as the tough little guy could which may not have even squashed a fly, but it did cut Selwood open so that should see weeks given
Bucksbuild 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:08 am

No no no, it was Selwood that lost the game with that pathetic little banana kick that got smothered at the death
TheJonesBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:53 am

Oh dear, have a listen to you lot!

How well are we going again....oh yeah we finished up a fortnight ago.

And all of these players you're bagging, Mackie, Harvey, Selwood, Swallow....they would walk into our best 22....in fact probably walk into our best 10.
Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Is my most hated player in the AFL, has a look at me smartarse face and a well known sledger in the AFL...deserves everything that comes his way ! fair dinkum sausage arms FW
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:52 pm

A little harsh. I'm pleased to see Geelong further down the gentle slide into irrelevance but Mackie has been a great player over a long period.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Great to finally see Dads Army Pussies out in straight sets, and its all downhill from here, an old side on the slide !! Eat shit Duckwood you $$%^%%$ staging prune, the Umps were so far up the cats bum in the last Qtr is was unreal, and they still couldn't get em home. LOL, Hope they are all weeping down at sleepy hollow today, the unemployment capital of Australia. LOL, Now get rid of the dawks, and all is looking up !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Boomer Harvey is gone! Will get at least one week for that bump (he left the ground and it was at least 15 metres off the ball). The man is a gutsy footballer, but an absolutely brainless candidate for suspension every time he plays.
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Great to finally see Dads Army Pussies out in straight sets, and its all downhill from here, an old side on the slide !! Eat shit Duckwood you $$%^%%$ staging prune, the Umps were so far up the cats bum in the last Qtr is was unreal, and they still couldn't get em home. LOL, Hope they are all weeping down at sleepy hollow today, the unemployment capital of Australia. LOL, Now get rid of the dawks, and all is looking up !!

Mate I can understand you hating the Geelong Cats, but for the love of God please stopped making a meal out of workers' suffering by calling Geelong the unemployment capital of Australia. It is not their fault Australia decided to stop making stuff. Rolling Eyes

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:44 pm

+1 to this. The town is on its knees and they're still bringing in immigrants (Aussies and internationals) down here when there are already no jobs and businesses are closing down everywhere. We're just lucky the Melbourne commute is possible, because there's less and less happening down here.

Put it this way, I'm considering relocating to Tasmania because the employment situation is no worse and houses cost about 1/3 to 1/2 as much. Crazy when a major mainland city worse of than our southern Islander cousins.
Stupied 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:45 pm

It's a major issue to be sure. I actually work for a company still making stuff in Australia (shocking I know). All our office and sales staff are local, but the factory boys are mostly Vietnamese. It's unfortunate, but all our competitors have stopped making stuff here and are getting their product imported from Asia. No locals are willing to do the work required in our facility for minimum wage, which is what we have to pay to even have the remotest hope of remaining competitive.
Having said that, all our workers have permanent residency, no 457's, it's just that they don't have a good grasp of English and not much communication is needed for the job they do, and we targeted a single community so they can communicate effectively with each other while working.

It shouldn't have to be this way, but with lax QC on imports, (none of our competitors even meet Australian standards), and heavy QC on locally made product and much higher wages, life has become incredibly difficult for anyone trying to make stuff here anymore.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 pm

collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Mate I can understand you hating the Geelong Cats, but for the love of God please stopped making a meal out of workers' suffering by calling Geelong the unemployment capital of Australia. It is not their fault Australia decided to stop making stuff. Rolling Eyes

I had a bad run in with Cat fans some years ago down at Kardinia park, real bogan bozos, nearly got quite nasty,a nd their fans are just so arrogant tossers, up themselves. Im so glad they built that ring road around the place, don't have to drive thru it now, on the way to Anglesea etc. Guess I just don't like Geelong period, its whacko Mayor seems to sum up the joint !

Rolling Eyes Shocked

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:06 pm

They only got in the finals 'cause they play so many games down at that shit hole anyways.
They're shit & are going down hill quickly!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: