Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Under 18 TAC final

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 pm
Post subject: Under 18 TAC finalReply with quote

Apologies if written elsewhere.

We are trying to promote and develop this game right? soccer the giant sleeper have a crappy FFA comp shown Live on Fox and gaining ground on us!

TV/AFL can't even be bothered showcasing some of the next future champions at 10:30 am tomorrow, I can't believe this, even pigmy little league baseball gets a run on ESPN (and a more professional coverage)

I'm I alone on this one?
Flashman 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 pm
Post subject: Re: Under 18 TAC finalReply with quote

Darkstranger wrote:
Apologies if written elsewhere.

We are trying to promote and develop this game right? soccer the giant sleeper have a crappy FFA comp shown Live on Fox and gaining ground on us!

TV/AFL can't even be bothered showcasing some of the next future champions at 10:30 am tomorrow, I can't believe this, even pigmy little league baseball gets a run on ESPN (and a more professional coverage)

I'm I alone on this one?

Yeah it's not good enough at all. I mean what the hell else are FOX FOOTY going to show? Another replay of tonights prelim on a continuous loop until tomorrow evenings prelim.

Personally I'd like to still see it as the curtain raiser to the Grand Final.

People shit on about the tradition of Grand Final day but in reality we have the North Melbourne breakfast and then boring fluff and filler until 3pm when the actual game starts. It's a far cry from the once great football day that the Grand Final was ( Under 19's, reserves and then the seniors).

Bring that back and you'd kill any talk of night or twilight grand finals stone dead and I'd be all for it, instead of thinking a night or twilight GF would be an improvement on the current tired format.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: