Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heskey again !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 8:38 am
Post subject: Heskey again !Reply with quote

Liverpool 1
Liecester City 0

After last week's hat-trick it was Emile Heskey who once against sank the opposition with a second half goal.

I didn't hear the match this week, but reports suggest that it was only an inspired goalkeeping performance by Liecester's Tim Flowers that prevented a complete route. Heskey, apparently, could have scored another hat-trick were it not for City's custodian.

And then in the dying moments it was the Reds' goalie, Sander Westerveld, who denied the visitors an equaliser with some frantic late saves.

All in all, not a bad effort by Liverpool. Robbie Fowler still hasn't quite found his touch, so there's still plenty of room for improvement.

**You'll Never Walk Alone**

maggee_pye 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 12:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure i read on here that Heskey would not score again this year! The Reds are a Coming!
Long Live Shankly.....
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 4:53 pm

Liverpool are a coming

titi camara still has to come back as does redknapp

fowler will hit top form soon and owen will come back from injury

you will never walk aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 3:31 pm

Heskey is Crap take it from one who knows.
rash 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 7:12 am

"Heskey is crap" Good one Dipper.

He scored again last night in the UEFA cup.

The Mighty Reds are on the move.

To Where's Kent Butcher.

5 goals in 3 games. Is that consistent enough for you yet?

CJ 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 9:34 am

Liverpool suck!!!!!

GO THE RED DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 3:17 pm

Hey Rash man,I'm here in England & I watched the Liverpool game on TV last night & they were terrible (that's according 2 Hansen & Lawrenson 2 of their ex players).The team they beat have never played in Europe b4.
But I have to admit that their best player was Heskey,but if I was a Liverpool supporter I'd be worried,still it's the big derby game against Everton on Sunday so we'll see how they go.
rash 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 8:24 am

Dipper

We won the Derby game 3-1. Heskey scored again. He has now scored in his last 4 games. Why should we be worried as Liverpool supporters? I know that he did have a problem with going to ground when anyone was near him but I think the coaching staff have got that sorted out now. I do admit that we did not play well in the UEFA cup the other night but we still won. That's what has made Scumchester such a strong team over the last decade. They play crap in some games but still win. I believe we have turned the corner. We did rest some players due to the Everton game coming up.

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:17 am

Lets see Heskey score next week against the mighty LEEDS,i just can't see it happening even with such a depleted side.Just watch the mighty V-BOMBER score again,he's on fire and with HARRY COOL coming back soon all seems rosey down at elland road!!!!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 11:05 pm

Rash

If Heskey keeps on scoring then I may just have to eat a big piece of humble pie,but I just cannot believe that it will go on all season.Even though Liverpool r only 3pts off the top there is still a big gap between them & MU & Arsenal.It strikes me that apart from those 2 it is a very average league this season.

To the Leeds dude-yeh Viduka is flying but let's see how long it is before he has another nervous breakdown or whatever he had last time.
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 6:10 am

Watch it Dipper, Viduka is untouchable, most of us know that he is a Collingwood supporter. And now you do.

There's only one Mark Viduka.
There's only one Mark Viduka.
He's built like a horse,
we luv 'im, of course.
Walking in a winter wonderland.
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2000 8:19 pm

Hey to all Heskey fans(Rash) the big fella got himself sent off last night for standing next to a Chelsea defender(if u don't believe me wait till u see it 4 yourselves).
Mind u earlier in the game he tried to break another Chelsea defender's leg in half & only got a yellow so i guess the ref wanted to even it up.

Liverpool & Chelsea both fielded full strength line ups in the Worthington cup which just shows how desperate they r as the comp means &%%& all.Arsenal & Man Utd gave the reserves a run out with a couple of 1st teamers.

If Viduka is a Magpie supporter then maybe he should have gone to Newcastle ay.

What is it with u Assie football fans how come u all seem to support Man Utd,Liverpool or Leeds(which I can understand cos they've got a couple of your countrymen).How about a few Arsenal supporters coming out of the woodwork,cos mark my words they're gonna go close in the Premiership & the Champion's League this season.

The people here r up in arms as the new England coach is a Swede, they see it as the final humiliation of English football,but as far as i'm concerned that's already happened when we had Graham Taylor as coach.

PS Ian Thorpe is over here & he went to White Hart Lane to watch Tottenham play(as he is a supporter),& u had to laugh cos boy did he pick a bad game-they lost 3-1 at home to Birmingham & the fans started a demonstration against ther manager & the Chairman.Lokks like his golden touch has worn off.
Fletch 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2000 6:04 am

I think you failed to mention Liverpool actually won that game, Dipper old son.

Go the mighty Reds!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: