Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

English Football in Mourning

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 4:56 pm
Post subject: English Football in MourningReply with quote

English football has plumbed new depths with the announcement of that skirt wearing poof Beckham as England captain,I know that I am not alone in thinking that it is an affront to all the great England skippers of the past great MEN such as Bryan Robson,Bobby Moore & Billy Wright.How such as petulant nancy boy can be deemed as captaincy material is beyond me.

Liverpool managed a win last night in the UEFA cup but didn't totally convince with the Czech side taking the lead but the good news for all scouser fans is that Owen came on & scored.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 7:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

THREE CHEERS FOR DIPPER

THE FIRST SENSIBLE THING YOU HAVE SAID ON HERE,

YOUR A WEED BECKHAM

GO AND HAVE A CRY AND A SOOK YOU THUCKEN IDIOT

YOU MAN-URE SUCK

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 8:16 pm

What a great break-through for women's rights!!!
It had to happen. A member of the Spice Girls as captain of England.

**sisters are doing it with themselves**

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2000 11:30 pm

Back on the Beckham bashing...I've made the point before about jealousy.....

Beckham (and Scholes) are the only world class players you lot have got. Dont mention Owen, the bloke they built with Ricky Barhams hamstrings.

What's your thoughts on Sven Dipper?, are you xenophobic too?

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2000 6:29 pm

Hey thanks Joffa it sure means a lot to me to have u on side for once,I was getting a bit worried at the thought that I had upset u when I read on some previous posts about an incident involving you & a Richmond supporter, & your invitations to 'meet people in the Cricketer's Arms before a Magpies Game'.

In reply to u London Dave I'm constantly irritated by the incestuous nature of English football with semi-literate players & coaches sticking there heads in the sand telling everyone how great English players r & harping back to a golden age of English football that only existed before the 2nd World War,when we were too arrogant to enter the World Cup(we could easily have racked up a couple of wc victories in those days).
I'm pretty happy that we've got Sven as coach he has to be a better bet than all the English alternatives even Terry Venables,although if we haven't got the players(which we haven't) then a miracle worker in the Jesus Christ mode might have been more appropriate.When I watched the last England game against Germany with my mates we were disgusted with the performance but the mood sure lightened when news of Keegan's resignation came through & though my mates were all screaming for the return of Venables I was trying to make a case 4 Johan Cruyff as not only is he a great coach but he takes no sh@t from players & is quite happy to tell them a few home truths rather than massage their frail egos as Keegan was prone to do.
On the question of whether I am xenophobic,my understanding is that the word means a fear of foreigners well I tell u now I may hate the b@stards but I'm sure not scared of them!

I also see you're on the old cliche of people only bag Beckham because the're jealous but I can assure u that with the exception of his money there is no part of Beckham's life I would want-he has an extremely irritating & dare I say it not particularly attractive wife,he is a vain,petulant,idiot obsessed with material possessions & he plays for Manchester Utd.
Alf's correct when he says that it's great for women's rights,apparently the players r going to have a choice of whether they wear skirts,coullottes or shorts before every international & the shirts r going to stop just above the knavle so players can show any peircings & tattoos.Also the National Anthem is to be replaced by I'm Every Woman.

AS FOR SHEARER 4 CAPTAIN I WIIL TREAT THAT WITH THE CONTEMPT IT DESERVES.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2000 7:23 pm

Dipper,
Like your call on 'the good old days'. Does your head in it does.
People are entitled to put a bucket of poo on Beckham, but it does go on and on and on and on a bit too much for my liking.

Venables is an over rated wide boy IMHO. Did OK at Euro96, but never had to qualify so he could spend the two years before working on a team style, instead of squeezing out results to qualify. The press blokes think he is a genius cos they all drink at the same club in Kensington! The FA wouldn't touch him as he's a bit too dodgy, I think. I mentioned the xenophobia assuming you would be one of the mindless plonkers on the El Tel bandwagon, but obviously you do have a mind of your own, a rarity in these parts. Start barracking for the pies and I may even shout you a beer!
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2000 11:09 pm

'wow' looks like we are havin one of them soccer riots!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: