Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wher's Kent Butcher Tell Me The Score

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2000 8:06 pm
Post subject: Wher's Kent Butcher Tell Me The ScoreReply with quote

I thought I'd repeat last week's post as it seemed to have a good effect on the result so come on mate tell me how it's gonna be in the North London derby next Monday.Your little club has no chance of winning anything this season but in their usual gutless & small minded way if they beat us they will be happy for the rest of the season such is their small minded mentality.

WE HATE TOTTENHAM WE HATE TOTTENHAM
WE ARE THE TOTTENHAM HATERS
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2000 12:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dipper let joffa give you some advice ok you should not be so cocky!!
HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD DIES BY THE SWORD!!

well i think to my self what a wonerful world.

and dip the mighty newcastle won.........

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2000 8:18 pm

Where's Kent Butcher it's the day of the game & I've already got the big derby game nerves,I have to admit it's not the thought of the joy of winning that's in my mind at the moment but the fear of defeat & the thought of all those grinning Spurs idiots if they pull off a victory(Dipper lives in area where most people follow West Ham or Tottenham).Old Dippers already hidden all the sharp knives & taken off his belt & shoelaces just in case he's tempted to do anything rash if the unthinkable happens.The papers are full of the Spurs chairmen trying to sell the club due to the hostility of the fans to him & old George 'Judas Escariot' Graham is hinting that he might go if they don't get off his back,experience tells me that this is the sort of situation when a team pulls out all the stops,it's gonna be nasty, it's gonna be brutal there's gonna be yellows & maybe reds but all that matters is winning-COME ON YOU REDS!

Hey Joffa I couldn't help thinking of you when the Geordies won,I may not be a fan of Shearer but you've got to admire him they pumped him full of cortisone & sent him out there when others wouldn't have bothered but there's still too many piss takers at the club,the Spaniard Marcelino has just made his comeback after missing the last 20 games due to a BROKEN FINGER!until you get rid of gutless tossers like that the club isn't going to get it together.

Hail the scousers!-bravo to Liverpool for beating the Mancs in their own backyard,they haven't lost at home for over 2 years in the League so it was a gutsy victory.Dipper respects Lverpool FC for the noble way the club is run & the fairmindedness of the supporters & for exactly the opposite reasons he will NEVER respect MUFC(or Tottenham)
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2000 9:06 pm

Hey dip
That was an excellent post i enjoyed it thoroughly
keep those pre match reports comming ok

And ive got to say it i cant help it,go and suck shit MAN-URE united.
ha ha ha ha yep i will be watchin the highlites this week
oh i wish i coulda been there and just go ferral at them stuck up
cocky bastards.

SHITE BLOODY SHITE ANOTHER WIN FOR NEWCASTLE OUR BELOVED BLACK AND WHITE.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2000 8:46 pm

Thank you Joffa I will do my upmost best to keep you entertained.
Well all I can say is thank the Lord for last minute equalisers,even with only a minute to go Dipper still had faith in the boys as the one thing u learn as an Arsenal supporter is that they never surrender (especially to the old enemy)& hey presto like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat the goal that 45 mins of pressure deserved duly arrived much to the displeasure of 'all those grinning Spurs idiots' that I mentioned earlier.Dipper went to a pub to watch the game & found that it was full of these illiterate cretins & to watch them jumping up & down with glee when they took the lead was more than any man could bear so at half-time I left to go to another pub & guess what it was full of even more of the pricks but how Dipper cheered when the equaliser went in & the stirred up the scum.

More foreigner trouble at Newcastle Joffa with the news that French fullback Didier Domi(who last week criticised Bobby Robson's coaching)has fled to France claiming that he has received death threats from Geordie fans & is refusing to return,until this soft underbelly of gutless mercenaries is shown the door it will be impossible for Newcastle to reclaim their place at the top table of English football.

It's Arsenal v Liverpool next week so Alf tell me what u think
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2000 6:07 pm

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2000 6:12 pm

Ooooooooops!!!

WTF is going on here?

I tried to use the new fancy formatting but I must have got it wrong.

Anyway ... what I was trying to say was that the mighty scousers are gunna stick it right up the arsen-hole.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERPOOOL ... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVERPOOOL

**You'll Never Walk Alone**

P.S. Can someone please explain to me how you do that fancy formatting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: