Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Milwall

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2000 8:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on that millwall bandwagon clinging for dear life!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2000 9:11 pm

Don't go jumping on the millwall bandwagon. The season is but halfway old, and there is plenty of time left for the traditional Millwall collapse. Still, its better than not being up there at all I s'pose!

Joffa, Shearer is out for the rest of the season mate, and boro were v.lucky to beat Liverpool, who did everything but score apparently.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 5:53 pm

So ... Where's Kent,

Does this mean you might be a candidate for the Collingwood coaching position when Malty gets sacked mid-season?

------------------
**floreat pica**

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2000 7:51 pm

WKB may end up with the spurs job after their show at the Dell last night!!! Spurs have 2 pts out of 30 on the road, which I think is the worst in the football league, not just the premiership! (bt I still think GG is the man for the job!)
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2000 9:26 pm

Millwall used to sing a song that went 'We are Millwall,no-one likes us we don't care,we are Millwall'but Dipper always had a soft spot for these trouble makers from south London & hopes that they can get promoted from the football wilderness that they now find themselves.

Hey WBK re GG,you say that he is doing well with a bad squad but can you tell me why that Tottenham's only world class player Sergei Rebrov (a player much admired all over Europe)who he paid Ł10.5m for has been playing shit & has just been dropped-it is another example of GG destroying the career of an attacking skilful play just look at Charlie Nicholas(Arsenal),Anders Limpar(Arsenal),David Ginola (Spurs) the man is a footballing Phillistine all he wants to do is destory & defend the thought of playing beautiful attaking creative football is as foreign to him as Chinese is to Dipper.Goodbye George the end is near for you & your kind you are a dinosaur & I for one will not be sad to see the back of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: