Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liverpool Vs Barcelona

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletch 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 7:30 am
Post subject: Liverpool Vs BarcelonaReply with quote

Oh what a win!

What a team!

HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!
HOULLIER!

All I need now for is the Pies to win tonight and I've a got a double reason to be happy.

Btw Dip, did you hear the KOP chanting "Arsenal Reject" to Pettit when he bought Babbel down with a clumsy tackle?

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 1:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

quote:
Btw Dip, did you hear the KOP chanting "Arsenal Reject" to Pettit when he bought Babbel down with a clumsy tackle?

Yeah Fletch I did & it made me laugh but the fact is he IS an Arsenal reject & although he was a good player for us he couldn't stop moaning when he was here & now he's at Barcelona he hardly gets a game so it goes to show that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

PS I wouldn't mind getting Overmars back though

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: