Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The 2022 AFL Grand Final WON'T be shown @ The Clapham Grand

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenBronx 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:57 am
Post subject: The 2022 AFL Grand Final WON'T be shown @ The Clapham GrandReply with quote

The Clapham Grand (21-25 St John's Hill, London, SW11 1TT, England) which had been home to the biggest AFL Grand Final screening in London from 2006(ish)-2019, with the game shown on a giant 24ft HD screen - along with two 8ft x 6ft HD screens and six 50 inch plasma tv's, sadly won't be showing the AFL Grand Final this year. COVID stopped it happening in 2020 and there was no viewing party last year, so when I noticed it wasn't listed on the wesbite for upcoming events this year I decided to email them. This is the response I got today...

Quote:
Hi there,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately, we will not be showing the AFL Grand Final here, sorry!

Hope you find somewhere to watch it.

Kind regards,

Olivia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> London Supporters Group and Putney Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: