Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where to now? (De-listed & uncontracted players)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard we are Looking at Signing Stuart Crameri
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:13 pm

mudlark wrote:
Where we will go next year is nowhere. We still have the players who destroyed us this season in a revolving door, who can play the least worst ,will get a game .Blair,Broomhead,Smith,Ramsay and Sinclair all still on the list and potentially will play as Buckley has their backs and one or 2 will seemingly be in the team each week.We have now paid overs for a rookie who has never played a senior game so potentially we could have 6 players in the team who will break the supporters collective heart and what's more will get praise for their endeavour.It's been many years since I've felt so utterly despondent and depressed about our future. The start of this season gave me great hope and joy and week in and out these 5 players tore to shreds that hope.Now I'll be starting off in the same state of flux.I just watched Hines explanation of the Murray trade and I've got to say I am less than impressed.We needed a couple of tall KPP's so what did we do?We got rid of 4 talls kept 5 spuds who wouldn't get a look in at another club and drafted another who couldn't get a gig in an injury depleted Sydney side. Small as well. Where to now ,you ask???

Complete and Utter Lunacy.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Heard we are Looking at Signing Stuart Crameri

I need some serious convincing.

Age 29.

Games (at any level) since the end of 2015: 2.

A dodgy hip.

Not wanted by a team that just lost Stringer.

He is 190 cm and a goal kicker. But he isnt what I'd call a KPP and with Fasolo & Elliott, I think we have the position Crameri plays covered.

He does have something to prove, but I'm just not sure.

If he was a bit younger, I'd be all for it. Although, he's probably a better fit than Mayne right now.

1. Is he in our best 22?

2. Is he the best fit (or best available) de-listed player?

warburton lad 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Michael Close- 23- 197cms and 98 kilos.
Forward player.
Better than Keeffe, but I would re-rookie Keeffe

mudlark 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Where we will go next year is nowhere. We still have the players who destroyed us this season in a revolving door, who can play the least worst ,will get a game .Blair,Broomhead,Smith,Ramsay and Sinclair all still on the list and potentially will play as Buckley has their backs and one or 2 will seemingly be in the team each week.We have now paid overs for a rookie who has never played a senior game so potentially we could have 6 players in the team who will break the supporters collective heart and what's more will get praise for their endeavour.It's been many years since I've felt so utterly despondent and depressed about our future. The start of this season gave me great hope and joy and week in and out these 5 players tore to shreds that hope.Now I'll be starting off in the same state of flux.I just watched Hines explanation of the Murray trade and I've got to say I am less than impressed.We needed a couple of tall KPP's so what did we do?We got rid of 4 talls kept 5 spuds who wouldn't get a look in at another club and drafted another who couldn't get a gig in an injury depleted Sydney side. Small as well. Where to now ,you ask???

Complete and Utter Lunacy.

Says the looney.Sticks and stones son.You want to be careful what you say to people or be prepared to cop some back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: