Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ARTICLE 10: Pre Draft Period:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inxs88 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Pies4shaw"]
inxs88 wrote:
E wrote:
is there a new rule on Nicks that EVERY Single thread has to begin by bagging one of our greatest servants and premiership player, Jarryd Blair.

Cant we just get over ourselves. you've had your say and we get it. you hope he isn't a first 22 player. we all agree. But that is precisely why he is valuable. he is a true professional and will give his best performance every week. See who can keep him out of the team. Getting O'Bree and Lockyer out of our team is what made us premiership worthy in 2010!

in addition, did I mention he is a solid player and absolutely professional. He can fill in as needed for injuries and provides a good litmus test to the team. we will be a good team when he cant get a game.

Until then, keep offering him reasonable one year contracts. I would give him an extra $10k as compensation for the Shit he has to put up with from my fellow Nicks posters.

Like the "youth uprising in Egypt in 2012" I shall be relentless in the honesty factor that Blair has been superfluous since the 2011 Grand Final despite all the "good bloke, gives his all, 1 percenters, tries, 2010 hero" HYPERBOLE!

Just 4 more sleeps till the correct call needs to be made!

You're going to enjoy the Crameri/Blair partnership - I can see that.[/quote

Might have to take up fishing

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:21 pm

And Ben Lennon - I forgot him.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:09 am

post 2018 shall most likely see:

* Goldsack retire
* Oxley moved on
* Greenwood complete last year of contract: 50:50
* Wells 50:50
* Mayne "salary dumped"
* plus 2-3 other changes

E 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:37 am

inxs88 wrote:
E wrote:
is there a new rule on Nicks that EVERY Single thread has to begin by bagging one of our greatest servants and premiership player, Jarryd Blair.

Cant we just get over ourselves. you've had your say and we get it. you hope he isn't a first 22 player. we all agree. But that is precisely why he is valuable. he is a true professional and will give his best performance every week. See who can keep him out of the team. Getting O'Bree and Lockyer out of our team is what made us premiership worthy in 2010!

in addition, did I mention he is a solid player and absolutely professional. He can fill in as needed for injuries and provides a good litmus test to the team. we will be a good team when he cant get a game.

Until then, keep offering him reasonable one year contracts. I would give him an extra $10k as compensation for the Shit he has to put up with from my fellow Nicks posters.

Like the "youth uprising in Egypt in 2012" I shall be relentless in the honesty factor that Blair has been superfluous since the 2011 Grand Final despite all the "good bloke, gives his all, 1 percenters, tries, 2010 hero" HYPERBOLE!

why on earth would you get rid of your 25th best player if he comes cheap on a one year deal and you have gaping problems at the back end of your list????????

i continue to think we have much bigger problems than whether to retain Blair.

Interestingly, Crocker, Oxley and others who have zero chance of ever playing for us escape any form of criticism.

Let's get Blair signed up, let you guys have 17 threads to dissect it and 24 threads about how you are going to stop posting and give up your memberships, and then let's move on.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 am

E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
E wrote:

why on earth would you get rid of your 25th best player if he comes cheap on a one year deal and you have gaping problems at the back end of your list????????

i continue to think we have much bigger problems than whether to retain Blair.

Interestingly, Crocker, Oxley and others who have zero chance of ever playing for us escape any form of criticism.

Let's get Blair signed up, let you guys have 17 threads to dissect it and 24 threads about how you are going to stop posting and give up your memberships, and then let's move on.

25th best player???? Surely you're not saying Blair is that. Let me make sure what you're going with here: 25th best player???

Really?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: