Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#35,#1 Jaidyn Stephenson

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

K wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
... When his suspension is over and he's available -- don't pick him. Let him play VFL. ...

Well, I don't think our VFL team will still be playing then. They're not going to make finals.

The way we're going, we probably won't be playing finals either! lol

If he thinks he's going to be an automatic selection the second his suspension is over, he's going to get a big surprise.
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:57 pm

Stephenson has hung Buckley out to dry.

Buckley was telling Gerard Whateley on radio recently how the club has a grim training regime for Stephenson to prepare him for a return to the playing list later in the season. Next thing Stevo pops up on social media with Instamgram pics of him poolside and outside a tattoo parlor in Cairns. Talk about giving the coach the bird.

Maxwell's complete abdication of responsibility for recent cultural stuff-ups is damning.
K 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Mr Miyagi wrote:
K wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:
... When his suspension is over and he's available -- don't pick him. Let him play VFL. ...

Well, I don't think our VFL team will still be playing then. They're not going to make finals.

The way we're going, we probably won't be playing finals either! lol ...

Well, then our players will all be cherry ripe (as our club loves to say) for next year's installment of AFLX.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Again excess tattoos = dumbness
Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:24 pm

inxs88 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
Without doing a Mark Robinson and making the story about "me", it just so happens that one of my mates for over 30 years is Stevo's father's best mate. Let me say that Jaidyn may want curb "all" questionable off field activities going forward. You had heard it here first.

not sure what you're saying.

What do you mean "may want" to curb "all" questionable actives.

is he, or isn't he?

you're post is a clear as mud

Join the dots.

So, Stevo gave Dayne Beams' pet dog anal warts?

If you post obscure hints people will come up with all sorts of wild rumors. Better fess up and tells us what you know.
88MPH 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 pm

Yeah, we’ll my mate’s, next door neighbour used to go out with this girl who’s dad worked with a guy who used to empty the bins for a company whose director once had a beer with a guy who took his dog to the same vet a Stevo’s mum and he reckons that Steve is a good bloke...

Give me a spell.

Do you really reckon he’s gone to Cairns of his own volition and without the approval of the club?!!?

This is what Bucks talks about on radio every single week - the difference between external perceptions and internal realities.

Sheesh...

shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:03 am
Post subject: Re: Grow up StevoReply with quote

inxs88 wrote:
Jaidyn's social media posts showing himself on holidays is the height of rudeness and smarm. Like Wayne Carey said tonight it's simple "stupidity"!

Wow this is an absolute disgrace. We do have a culture problem at Collingwood then.
tbaker 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:13 am

88MPH wrote:
Yeah, we’ll my mate’s, next door neighbour used to go out with this girl who’s dad worked with a guy who used to empty the bins for a company whose director once had a beer with a guy who took his dog to the same vet a Stevo’s mum and he reckons that Steve is a good bloke...

Give me a spell.

Do you really reckon he’s gone to Cairns of his own volition and without the approval of the club?!!?

This is what Bucks talks about on radio every single week - the difference between external perceptions and internal realities.

Sheesh...

Exactly...nothing to see here...move along

E 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:00 am

what a world we live in when people stalk someone's Instagram account and judge people based on it. its like its ok to do things so long as you don't post??? Seems like we all need to grow up a little. sheesh!
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:52 pm
Post subject: Re: Grow up StevoReply with quote

shawthing wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
Jaidyn's social media posts showing himself on holidays is the height of rudeness and smarm. Like Wayne Carey said tonight it's simple "stupidity"!

Wow this is an absolute disgrace. We do have a culture problem at Collingwood then.

LOL at Wayne Carey accusing someone of rudeness and smarm.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:03 pm

My wife has periodically followed Stevo on social media and often told me what he has written over the last 18 months.

At first I thought it had to be a fake account.
The material was extremely footy-politically incorrect, particularly taking the pi$$ out of opponents and teammates.

Some very VERY funny stuff - the kid has a career in stand-up, if he cant get off the punt and whatever else he is on.

If he can maintain this creative talent and get rid of some of the bullet-proof attitude he is going to be even better.

Id recommend a locker door accident in the change rooms to set the ball rolling.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:21 pm

The kid has talent to burn, he just needs to grow up a bit, needs a mentor down at the club, BUT he should be attending every game, stilling in coaches box, repenting and longing for the time he can play again, and help out his mates. He needs guidance.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Haha. So Carey can bang is team mates missus in the shitter but Stevo on holiday is the height of rudeness?

Well Ive seen it all.

Go Pies.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:43 pm

He should be picking up rubbish on the side of the Princes Highway. My lawn needs mowing too, I pay membership every year!
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:44 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
My wife has periodically followed Stevo on social media and often told me what he has written over the last 18 months.

At first I thought it had to be a fake account.
The material was extremely footy-politically incorrect, particularly taking the pi$$ out of opponents and teammates.

Some very VERY funny stuff - the kid has a career in stand-up, if he cant get off the punt and whatever else he is on.

If he can maintain this creative talent and get rid of some of the bullet-proof attitude he is going to be even better.

Id recommend a locker door accident in the change rooms to set the ball rolling.

Tattoos, talent, sense of humour... bloody hell, it’s Dane Swan 2.0!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 48 of 128   

Jump to: