Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Yet another Non-Collingwood Story in the Media

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

E wrote:
K wrote:
On the other hand, stories, true or false or in between, tend to sprout only around players with a history. Don't have the history, won't have the story.

Can you imagine the media in times past trying to beat up some tale about Buckley, or Clement, or Licuria, or Lockyer, or ... ?

....Blair....

Hmm... Blair... Well, his moment came in the team photo after the preseason competition victory in 2011. Remember that? He was captured making a hand gesture that attracted condemnation. I think people here were probably split at the time. Some thought it a media beat-up. Others lamented the supposed lack of respect for the Collingwood jumper.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:59 pm
Post subject: Re: Yet another Non-Collingwood Story in the MediaReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
Hope Eddie tommorow Blasts Tom Browne and Channel 7 for such a Pathetic and Wrong Story about the Club and De Goey

How do you know it's wrong?

de Goey has form and I dare say Hocking who was also a bit of a rogue himself was most likely counseling de Goey and giving him some advice and it wasn't just some mix up like the club are spinning.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm
Post subject: Re: Yet another Non-Collingwood Story in the MediaReply with quote

swoop42 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Hope Eddie tommorow Blasts Tom Browne and Channel 7 for such a Pathetic and Wrong Story about the Club and De Goey

de Goey has form and I dare say Hocking who was also a bit of a rogue himself was most likely counseling de Goey and giving him some advice and it wasn't just some mix up like the club are spinning.

So you are Accusing the Club of Lying and we better get Rid of De-Goey then?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:48 pm

if they want to bag Degoey it should be for that god awful tattoo on his belly, he used to be so cute!

by the way he spent pretty much the whole session running alone!! just sayin!!

K 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 pm

think positive wrote:
if they want to bag Degoey it should be for that god awful tattoo on his belly, he used to be so cute!

Did you notice Fas much, TP? The media reports he injured his shoulder at training and is going in for surgery next week.
K 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

So you are Accusing the Club of Lying and we better get Rid of De-Goey then?

That would be too boring. It'd be better if we force him to wear one of those electronic tracking devices they use to track Hardened Criminals.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:27 pm

K wrote:
think positive wrote:

Did you notice Fas much, TP? The media reports he injured his shoulder at training and is going in for surgery next week.

yeah i did, because i always look for him. he seemed fine at first, he was warming up with the big bunch, and was in the first drills, but then he kind of trailed off. i saw him talk to a couple of trainers, and then he jogged off, walked back and they gave him a pat on the back. he definitely didnt take part in the more physical training. bloody shame.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 am

I couldn't believe it.

"After the break, a breaking story on a Collingwood star".

You think to yourself, whats this going to be?

Then it comes back and this huge story is that JDG wasn't at training, but walking the tan with an assistant coach.

Melbourne media are nothing short of a disgrace. How is this news?

1. Would Tim Watson report this if it was an Essendon player of if it was his son? All he did over the past 4 years was back Jobe and Essendon during the saga. But it's ok to try and drag JDGs name thru the mud?

2. Would this be a story if JDG was a Bulldog? A Kangaroo? A Demon? Interstate? No.

Anyway, I expect to see JDG imitating Allen Iverson during the week... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: