Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I Hate Fans abusing Other Fans for Being Negative

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

watt price tully wrote:
Well, if the question is a negative about others being negative then that that is a positive.

Joffa is entitled to his opinion
You are entitled to your opinion

End of story in my view.

FWIW:

1. I didn't want malthouse replaced
2. I didn't want Buck's contract extended
3. He has had his contract extended
4. I wanted Ratten or Dew
5. I will support Bucks as our coach until at least round 3 (if we happen to lose the first 3)

BTW good to see you yesterday. Hopefuly the train was less packed for you for the rest of the trip

Yes but you don't come out and say that People are Not are not Collingwood Fans

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Dave, tell Joffa to go and get farked. If he wants to abandon freedom of speech, then he can %$^£$%^&%% off to North Korea!

you have the right to say whatever you like - just don't teach your dog to Sieg Heil

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 pm

What makes you think I have the right to say whatever you like - don't teach your dog to Sieg Heil?
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 pm

If we don’t make finals he has to go seriously what we gonna love him cause he was a champion player I love collingwood not bucks I support collingwood
mudlark 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Dave, tell Joffa to go and get farked. If he wants to abandon freedom of speech, then he can %$^£$%^&%% off to North Korea!

you have the right to say whatever you like - just don't teach your dog to Sieg Heil

I agree .I have had a discussion or 2 with Joffa in a different forum ,nothing to do with footy and if you say something that Joffa doesn't agree with it's see ya later. Happy to not have anything to do with Joffa anymore and I supported a lot of his endeavours. If you think your opinion is better than anyone else tell them"On ya bike".
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Well, if the question is a negative about others being negative then that that is a positive.

Joffa is entitled to his opinion
You are entitled to your opinion

End of story in my view.

FWIW:

1. I didn't want malthouse replaced
2. I didn't want Buck's contract extended
3. He has had his contract extended
4. I wanted Ratten or Dew
5. I will support Bucks as our coach until at least round 3 (if we happen to lose the first 3)

BTW good to see you yesterday. Hopefuly the train was less packed for you for the rest of the trip

Yes but you don't come out and say that People are Not are not Collingwood Fans

he also said it was nice to see you and wished you well! dont just look for the negatives for you shall surely find them!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 pm

I hate Collingwood fans yelling abuse at Collingwood players
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:56 am

stui magpie wrote:
I hate Collingwood fans yelling abuse at Collingwood players
Agree - shameful

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Among my friendship group it's worse than being negative. Nobody really cares anymore and there is a complete lack of genuine interest. I think all of us know that the team is second rate. Watching that presser last night, I suspect Buckley knows.

In times gone by we had more to hang our hats on than whether the team was any good. We had a unique identity.

However, rampant corporatism took care of that. Leaving our home ground took care of that. No social club etc.

Ed used to mangle a well known maxim and say: "At Collingwood we say if you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing"

He also used to rip off JFK and say "Ask not what Collingwood can do for you, but what you can do for Collingwood"

He now says "Make Collingwood Great Again" without seemgingly being bothered that he is mimicking the world's next great tyrant who will be responsible for the deaths of millions.

We're are now a hollowed out impersonation of something else entirely. We used to be the original, we were often the best, we used to be tragic, we used to be folkloric. We used to possess a rough and emblematic charm.

Now we do stand for nothing.

Everyone here can take some credit for that. We've let it happen.

There were barely 30,000 (of us) at the first game of the season.

Ignavia Pica

Last edited by 1970 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:13 pm

1970 wrote:
Among my friendship group it's worse than being negative. Nobody really cares anymore and there is a complete lack of genuine interest. I think all of us know that the team is second rate. Watching that presser last night, I suspect Buckley knows.

In times gone by we had more to hang our hats on than whether the team was any good. We had a unique identity.

However, rampant corporatism took care of that. Leaving our home ground took care of that. No social club etc.

Ed used to mangle a well known maxim and say: "At Collingwood we say if you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing"

He also used to rip off JFK and say "Ask not what Collingwood can do for you, but what you can do for Collingwood"

He now says "Make Collingwood Great Again" without seemgingly being bothered that he is mimicking the world's next great tyrant who will be responsible for the deaths of millions.

We're are now a hollowed out impersonation of something else entirely. We used to be the original, we were often the best, we used to be tragic, we used to be folkloric. We used to possess a rough and emblematic charm.

There were barely 30,000 at the first game of the season.

Ignavia Pica

That pretty much sums up what a lot of us think and feel. I don't get excited by going to games anymore. It's almost like a chore. We go through the motions, get the same results, get fed the same excuses and away we go again.

Kim Jong Ed is a delusional dictator who does as he pleases. The review was a farce and a joke, used to appease the masses and keep the media at bay. The two things that should've come out of that were: The coach must go. The president must go; but instead everyone else who could be made a scapegoat was sacked.

kim jong ed gets up on his pedestal and rants on about the glory days at vic park. the cold wet terraces and broken wooden seats. It's embarrassing and sad.

reappointing buckley says more about kim jong ed than it does about the quality of bucks' coaching. it demonstrates his determination to show the footballing world that he a) refuses to be proved wrong. b) cannot admit when he is wrong.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:22 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
1970 wrote:

Ignavia Pica

That pretty much sums up what a lot of us think and feel. I don't get excited by going to games anymore. It's almost like a chore. We go through the motions, get the same results, get fed the same excuses and away we go again.

Kim Jong Ed is a delusional dictator who does as he pleases. The review was a farce and a joke, used to appease the masses and keep the media at bay. The two things that should've come out of that were: The coach must go. The president must go; but instead everyone else who could be made a scapegoat was sacked.

kim jong ed gets up on his pedestal and rants on about the glory days at vic park. the cold wet terraces and broken wooden seats. It's embarrassing and sad.

reappointing buckley says more about kim jong ed than it does about the quality of bucks' coaching. it demonstrates his determination to show the footballing world that he a) refuses to be proved wrong. b) cannot admit when he is wrong.

I was hoping to see something tonight get me Excited about this Team but I just saw the Same Crap and Almost Dreading what will happen for rest of the Season

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:48 pm

whoops
jatsad 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Let me first say that if I want to bag the team, then I will. No one has the right to say to me I'm not a Collingwood supporter if I do. I'm a member and that gives me a perfect rught.

Now can anyone say, with hand on heart, that they saw anything new tonight as was promised by Buckley. He continually tells us that we are a "grunt" team and we like stoppages. ell we were killed the whole night at stoppages and let Mitchell again get over 50 touches. They will tell you that Crisp, Adams and co. had turns on him. Crap. He needed a super hard tag which didn't happen. Fail.

In the last game in 2017, we played 3 kids who although didn't star did their job. Where were they tonight? Instead we're again served up blokes like Smith, who just isn't skilled or desperate enough. Time to get rid of Buckley's favourites and play some youngsters, ready or not.

It's clear that we will struggle to make the eight, so let's bite the bullet and change things up, don't give us the same as last year.

FFS. The scum did it and they are at least looking forward.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:05 pm

jatsad wrote:
Let me first say that if I want to bag the team, then I will. No one has the right to say to me I'm not a Collingwood supporter if I do. I'm a member and that gives me a perfect rught.

Now can anyone say, with hand on heart, that they saw anything new tonight as was promised by Buckley. He continually tells us that we are a "grunt" team and we like stoppages. ell we were killed the whole night at stoppages and let Mitchell again get over 50 touches. They will tell you that Crisp, Adams and co. had turns on him. Crap. He needed a super hard tag which didn't happen. Fail.

In the last game in 2017, we played 3 kids who although didn't star did their job. Where were they tonight? Instead we're again served up blokes like Smith, who just isn't skilled or desperate enough. Time to get rid of Buckley's favourites and play some youngsters, ready or not.

It's clear that we will struggle to make the eight, so let's bite the bullet and change things up, don't give us the same as last year.

FFS. The scum did it and they are at least looking forward.

Spot On. We are Barrackers/Members of the Club so we should be able to say what we say without other Members making it Personal when you said nothing to them

blackandwhite4life Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:24 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
1970 wrote:

Ignavia Pica

Spot on!

For the first half of Ed's reign, he was an absolutely fantastic club president.

But unfortunately, his ego has gotten in the way of the best interests of the football team. The last 5 years has become a tragic farce.

Admitting you are wrong takes strength of character, and I doubt he has it in him.

Prove us wrong please Ed!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: