Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies pummel Bulldogs - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Magpietothemax wrote:
...and sorry, that was remiss of me. Likewise Tom Phillips. A breathtaking game. His run and his energy were absolutely instrumental in our team cohesion. He is a gem. No longer will our opponents underestimate him after this game.

Agree, Phillips is a gem, a real find, may well be as good for us as de goey too. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:05 am

Bastards got everything in the beginning, we were stitched up, I was livid!

Thank God we come away with the win in the end.

Suck shit Coode Islanders!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 am

That's a super satisfying win for many reasons. Turning the game around after a poor start and completely shutting them down. Getting over a team who've beaten us the last 5 times at a ground they play so well and we don't.

Only the Dogs? They're a team who would have been rated ahead of us coming into the season. It's a good win.

A few players who were at their very best tonight: Grundy, Phillips, Crisp and Treloar. All are having a great season.

Not a great game from De Goey, but had an impact in the centre square, gettng the ball moving forward. Was an important part of that second half. Hoskin Elliott goals again! 10 straight games. Stephenson continues to impress and Scharenberg 26 touches at 100%.

jatsad 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 am

masoncox wrote:
Haff wrote:
stoliboy wrote:
And Cox reported

Second look there isn’t much in it. Did tuck up but barely got him. Migh get a week, hopefully a fine.

Definitely get at least one week.
If unlucky 2 weeks.

Nah, It's all about effect now. Johannisen wasn't injured so it'll be a fine.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 am

And now the umpire furthest away pays a free against a Schaz to start the last quarter for perfect use of the body to our mark his opponent. It’s a good product you’ve got here, AFL! It’s why I’ve been to one game in the past 12 months, and am no longer an AFL member.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 am

...and McCrae just throws the ball out in a tackle in front of the umpire.hilarious.
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:11 am

pablo wrote:
Guarantee Sharenberg won't be signing a new contract.

will or won’t

sarcasm maybe😳

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:11 am

isn't it great to see someone footscray finding it hard to score?, suck it you flea bag sooks.

What a game by Phillips , Scharenberg , I thought Dunn was great as well and the skipper was brillant. We showed a heap of heart tonight very proud.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:13 am

Raw Hammer wrote:
And now the umpire furthest away pays a free against a Schaz to start the last quarter for perfect use of the body to our mark his opponent. It’s a good product you’ve got here, AFL! It’s why I’ve been to one game in the past 12 months, and am no longer an AFL member.

Been to the one game in over 6 years now and that was as a neutral. Used to be a Legend's member. One of those umps has serious form too. He's dodgy as.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:14 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
Hoskin Elliott goals again! 10 straight games. Stephenson continues to impress and Scharenberg 26 touches at 100%.

WHE is fast becoming one of my favourite players. He's such a dependable mark and I always feel far more relaxed when it's him shooting for goal. I wonder if he'll be the only player in the league to kick a goal in every game after this round?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 am

Well that was a surprise
No not the win I'm talking about the other surprise
This morning I set off down on the tractor to do some slashing of the paddocks and the good wife says don't forget to be back by mid morning. I replied yes dear.
So I get back just after 10am as instructed and waiting is a old mate and his wife (he's a bulldog supporter) and the wife says we're going out to celebrate your birthday early (it's not to next month) sensational I think
So we hope into there car and we start driving
I'm thinking to myself hmm we aren't heading towards there house we must be going somewhere for lunch. Well we on the road to Brisbane and no one is telling me anything and I'm starting to think I'm in for a long day of something I won't enjoy. We get to the airport arterial road and we edit. Ok now I'm wondering what the heck is happening.
We arrive at the airport parking and after much pleading the wife says we're going to Melbourne for the pies v dogs game tonight !!!
In the boot is my bag packed by the wife whilst I was out working this morning I got ready to go including the pies scarf and trackie top
Well now there's a wife who knows how to treat her husband.
After a couple quick beers at the airport we board our flight
We lob in Melbourne and it's a tad cooler than the weather I left lucky the trackie top was front and centre in the bag
We get a taxi to the crown were we are staying and I head to the bar with my mate whilst the girls do some window shopping
Off to the game and I'm asking where we are sitting ?
Well welcome to surprise #2 we are in a corporate suite for a sensational nit
After a very nice buffet feed and several beverages my mate and myself settle on a friendly wager of $1000 for tonight's game.
The wives are shaking there heads while we pleasantly sledge each other.
First bounce and I'm excited. Well let me tell you that was the last time I had a smile on my face for the next hour. My mate is happy as the proverbial pig in mud telling his wife there's a new dress coming her way tomorrow courtesy of me. Ha ha ha it's a long break
My only comfort is I think we'll were closer now than we were at the 1st break.
First bounce of the second half and my hopes are high
The longer the game went the more vocal I become and the less I heard from my old mate.
The final siren goes and I've already completed the Collingwood theme song twice as Daicos kicks true.
Back at the crown we go to change into something ore comfortable for a session of beverages and some post match debriefing.
The wife has already pocketed the $1000 and said thanks for the new dress & shoes (easy come easy go)
Well I'll vote tomorrow there's a bulldog supporter to be teased and sledged mercilessly
Floreat pica my friends
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

Raw Hammer wrote:
Surely we’re going to raise the mis treatment of Cox this week.

Look for Cox to get two early first quarter free kicks next round...then nothing for the rest of the year.

I hope so. Cox was absolutely destroyed by the umpires tonight. Even commentators as biased as Cameron Ling were forced to acknowledge it.
I am distraught over this. It seems that Mason's career is in jeopardy because the umpires are somehow penalizing him for his physical attributes (height). Bucks should definitely articulate his opposition to this discrimination, because that is what it is.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

Raw Hammer wrote:
Surely we’re going to raise the mis treatment of Cox this week.

Look for Cox to get two early first quarter free kicks next round...then nothing for the rest of the year.

I hope so. Cox was absolutely destroyed by the umpires tonight. Even commentators as biased as Cameron Ling were forced to acknowledge it.
I am distraught over this. It seems that Mason's career is in jeopardy because the umpires are somehow penalizing him for his physical attributes (height). Bucks should definitely articulate his opposition to this discrimination, because that is what it is.

Duff Soviet Union 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:16 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
That's a super satisfying win for many reasons. Turning the game around after a poor start and completely shutting them down. Getting over a team who've beaten us the last 5 times at a ground they play so well and we don't.

Only the Dogs? They're a team who would have been rated ahead of us coming into the season. It's a good win.

A few players who were at their very best tonight: Grundy, Phillips, Crisp and Treloar. All are having a great season.

Not a great game from De Goey, but had an impact in the centre square, gettng the ball moving forward. Was an important part of that second half. Hoskin Elliott goals again! 10 straight games. Stephenson continues to impress and Scharenberg 26 touches at 100%.

He's been around 100% the last few weeks, hasn't he? His short kicking and composure with the ball are excellent, but I wish he'd use them to take some tougher options sometimes rather than just taking the shortest and safest option. He certainly wouldn't have 100% efficiency, and it might even cost us a goal or two, but I reckon the gains would be more than worth it.

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:17 am

Geek wrote:
Gonna pour a Bourbon, take off the ignore filter and go check out the start of the game day thread. Should be a hoot

😂😂😂 Yep, it certainly is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11   

Jump to: