Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

bring a friend for free

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:37 pm
Post subject: bring a friend for freeReply with quote

Anyone know if the 'bring a friend for free' option is still available and if so, how do I access it?
VicParkTragic 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny that you posted his because I was looking at this this morning. I took androgens today so I thought I would use it. Apparently (on the website) there was a ‘bring a friend ‘ ticket in the supporters pack we received with our membership? I don’t remember seeing that in my members pack.
Don’t know what happened with that!!
I suspect it was left out.

bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:09 am

This is an interesting one. I had asked the club membership dept at the start of the year how you actually use this "bring a friend for free" option.
They said, just get in contact with membership services during the week before the match you want to use if for, and they would send details of how to print the free ticket.
Well, I tried to do that for a game a few weeks back, and I didn't get any response from the membership team. Maybe you are supposed to ring them rather than email? Who knows.
They definitely need to give us some more clarity on this. It's not very well explained.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Last year it was an option under you online membership account to print a free GA ticket to a nominated game. This year there was no option.....hmmmmm
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 pm

The club clearly haven't got this right. They told me earlier in the year that there was a problem and that they were working on it and that I'd be able to access it via mymagpies login, but I couldn't. It should just appear on your account as an option, but it doesn't. I've spoken to the membership dept about his in the past but they can't give me a definitive answer. Hopefully they sort this out by next year. OT shouldn't be this complicated.
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 am

I thought they did it for one game a year when they expect a small crowd (like a Sunday MCG twilight game against an Interstate side).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: