Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Magpies v. Power - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

about time we beat these stinky packet of sea worms. Maynard to get the job on Gray, if Ryder is underdone Grundy could towell him up

www.facebook/the hybernators
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Oh yeah, we were talking about time we beat these stinky packet of sea worms .
E 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:43 pm

September Zeros wrote:
McLarty apparently in great form in the 2’s - havnt seen much of it so can anyone confirm? The above is Not a bad call- however I would like to see Madgen get some continuity - when they are not In fear of being dropped every week and they relax into the game a bit more is generally when we see what they are made of.

Last night he was better than his first game hopefully the trend continues.

Madgen was equally bad this week, its just that he wasnt on as good a player and he wasnt exposed in a manner that cost goals. there were at leastr three time i saw where Madgen and his opponent were in a one on one and Madgen started with the better position. In each case he was led under the ball or moved out of position and beaten in the one on one. Resulted in the commentators talking about how good the young player that beat him was. Just made me think that Madgen isn't quite AFL yet.

I bet the club has seen a guy come from nowhere to here in a very short time and so see his potential. He is obviously a great athlete and a great competitor (having had success in other sports).

I'm just saying that he's nowhere near it, yet.

uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Cam wrote:
KenH wrote:
MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
Can't stand this feral mob, I'd love nothing more than to drive a nail into their coffin for 2018. Not the way I usually look at games but it's great to finally come up against a side with some major injury concerns!

In - Howe, McLarty (It's time!)
Out - Oxley, Madgen (a bit stiff)

I'm different to you. I love a good Port. Port is my favourite drink. I love Port Melbourne. I love Port Adelaide. Two great football clubs. Not as great as Collingwood though. Robbie Grey stands in our way. Not sure whether Greenwood has the pace to go with him, so unsure what Buckley's thinking will be to nullify him. If Ryder is out, Grundy's hitouts will make the Guinness book of records. Inclusions same as above. Howe and McLarty will strengthen our backline.

Same, have always followed Port Adelaide, find it hard not to like them unless playing us!

This.

Greg Phillips, Nathan Buckley, Mark Williams, Bruce Abernethy... all say hi

Alan Didak as well. remember they went hard for him (and Presti) when there was interest in us for Stevens who put himself on the market. They knew how good dids was and tried to hoodwink us. Only problem for them was, so did we...

uncanny 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Cam wrote:
KenH wrote:
MatthewBoydFanClub wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
Can't stand this feral mob, I'd love nothing more than to drive a nail into their coffin for 2018. Not the way I usually look at games but it's great to finally come up against a side with some major injury concerns!

In - Howe, McLarty (It's time!)
Out - Oxley, Madgen (a bit stiff)

I'm different to you. I love a good Port. Port is my favourite drink. I love Port Melbourne. I love Port Adelaide. Two great football clubs. Not as great as Collingwood though. Robbie Grey stands in our way. Not sure whether Greenwood has the pace to go with him, so unsure what Buckley's thinking will be to nullify him. If Ryder is out, Grundy's hitouts will make the Guinness book of records. Inclusions same as above. Howe and McLarty will strengthen our backline.

Same, have always followed Port Adelaide, find it hard not to like them unless playing us!

This.

Greg Phillips, Nathan Buckley, Mark Williams, Bruce Abernethy... all say hi

Alan Didak as well. remember they went hard for him (and Presti) when there was interest in us for Stevens who put himself on the market. They knew how good dids was and tried to hoodwink us. Only problem for them was, so did we...

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:02 pm

History tells us that it's been quite a few seasons since we've beaten this mob.

Gray, Wines, Wingard, Boak, Pepper-Pig etc, all provide difficult match ups, and are quite shifty when lurking inside their F50.

Dixon and Hartlett out helps our cause, and Ryder missing would be ideal.

We arguably should have beaten them last year at Adelaide Oval, save for some utterly atrocious umpiring against us, swinging momentum their way.

Reckon it could be a close one, with the loser facing an uphill battle to stay in the eight, let alone top four.

We owe these pricks; do it Pies!

John LEWIN 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Will be interesting to see if Port gamble with Ryder. Most hip flexors are 14 days rest type injuries. If he plays against Grundy how fit will he be and how long will he last. If he can't keep up they might be one short anyway. They were down this week and got overrun, will they take the chance it will happen again with hime either on or off the ground?
inxs88 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:28 am

Dave The Man wrote:
Be my last Game I be going to this Year as I be heading Off to Noosa next Sunday

Finals Dave?

Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 am

John LEWIN wrote:
Will be interesting to see if Port gamble with Ryder. Most hip flexors are 14 days rest type injuries. If he plays against Grundy how fit will he be and how long will he last. If he can't keep up they might be one short anyway. They were down this week and got overrun, will they take the chance it will happen again with hime either on or off the ground?

Looks like Ryder’s replacement would be debutant Billy Frampton.
No pressure, son but Ports finals chances hinge on you being competitive against the best in the business.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:48 am

piedys wrote:
Gray, Wines, Wingard, Boak, Pepper-Pig etc, all provide difficult match ups, and are quite shifty when lurking inside their F50.

I laughed out loud brother.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:53 am

They smashed us with uncontested possession and R Gray making us look stupid last year.

This year will be another story altogether.

Grundy and our mids to dominate.

JDG to kick a bag.

Greenwood to tag their playmaker.

Pies by 35 points.

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:24 pm

One change —Howe for Magden ✅

Win next two encounters boys

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Cam wrote:
piedys wrote:

I laughed out loud brother.

Always proud when my veiled sledging and character assassinations don't go unnoticed, Brother Cam! Razz

K 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Pies2016 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Be my last Game I be going to this Year as I be heading Off to Noosa next Sunday

Enjoy Dave, just don’t bring down the property values too much 😂

Wow, Noosa. Sounds great!

Question: why do people come back from Noosa with orange tans? I'd like to go to Noosa one day just to discover first hand if the Noosa sun has the same effect on me.
K 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm

piedys wrote:
Always proud when my veiled sledging and character assassinations don't go unnoticed, Brother Cam! Razz

Huh, Nicks has been getting the veiled version of Dyso?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14   

Jump to: