Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Magpies v. Tigers. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
I what I do know is we are missing both Langdon and Stevo shockingly, much worse than what we thought. Watson is right, Langdon is a massive loss for us. Irreplaceable, out for season, so ive heard. sigh.

So what team turns up for us, at this stage, I have absolutely no idea. Damned if I know. I just dunno, im just hoping for the best for us.

Langdon is a massive out, but we have new energy in IQ and Noble to compensate. Langdon is an absolute star, and of course we miss him. But I actually think Stepho is the greatest calamity for us. Because Cox, Mihocek, JDG, were all so much better just because Stepho was there.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:44 am

tbaker wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote:
I really want to play Wills and Sier together so that we have 2 big bodied midfielders capable of running through the centre.

Sier the big-bodied midfielder running through the centre....ha...we wish...he's more likely to (hospital) pass it off to a teammate under pressure before he's within several metres of an opposition player!

Just tell him not to do that, FFS. We know he can play. Just play, Sier. Go in like a bull, like last year and extract the ball for us, and kick it into F50.

K 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:44 am

Piesnchess wrote:
... The fact is, the friggin Tiger train has hit form, they have got back some vital players, in contrast to us, we just keep bloody losing players, some for months. ....

Not some vital players, Pnc... They've got back every vital player (and every non-vital but best-22 player) except the cheating diver.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
I what I do know is we are missing both Langdon and Stevo shockingly, much worse than what we thought. Watson is right, Langdon is a massive loss for us. Irreplaceable, out for season, so ive heard. sigh.

So what team turns up for us, at this stage, I have absolutely no idea. Damned if I know. I just dunno, im just hoping for the best for us.

Langdon is a massive out, but we have new energy in IQ and Noble to compensate. Langdon is an absolute star, and of course we miss him. But I actually think Stepho is the greatest calamity for us. Because Cox, Mihocek, JDG, were all so much better just because Stepho was there.

Yes, true, and like, De Goey and Cox, badly miss their two partners in crime, Stevo and Jamie, it stood out like dogs balls last week, De Goey has more attention put on him now, by Opp. backs, he and Stevo are like peas an carrots they go really well together. Sad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:52 am

K wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
... The fact is, the friggin Tiger train has hit form, they have got back some vital players, in contrast to us, we just keep bloody losing players, some for months. ....

Not some vital players, Pnc... They've got back every vital player (and every non-vital but best-22 player) except the cheating diver.

Come on K. You sound pessimistic. Anything can happen this year. Especially when you have your backs against the wall.
Richmond will be cocky, given our injuries and their lack of them. I just hope that we have some unexpected moves like Cameron last week, who was able to engineer an annihilation of our midfield, despite the absence of his entire first tier midfield, with multiple unexpected moves. Up to our coaches. and our players to rise to the occasion, like they did against WC

woodys_world69 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:07 am

It's hard for a coaching group to swing changes in round 19 of a season when ur still in the top 4. As per last week....Cox into ruck and grundy centrehalf forward

Give ninthmond something different to look at.... As going by my ladder predictor they will be in the top 4 at end of season and we are bound to face them. Good chance to test out new strategy against them considering our "tackling pressure" we used last year's prelim isn't being delivered by players
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
K wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Come on K. You sound pessimistic. Anything can happen this year. Especially when you have your backs against the wall.
Richmond will be cocky, given our injuries and their lack of them. I just hope that we have some unexpected moves like Cameron last week, who was able to engineer an annihilation of our midfield, despite the absence of his entire first tier midfield, with multiple unexpected moves. Up to our coaches. and our players to rise to the occasion, like they did against WC

We don’t have goal kickers, which means we can’t kick a competitive score. We don’t have many players who can kick a goal from nothing or more than 45m, meaning no cheap long goals. Dominating WCE for 45 mins for 2 goals, and GWS for the entire second quarter for a 2 goal return proves this. All the belief and hope ain’t changing shit. We can’t break lines. We can’t kick long. We can’t score. Sad, but true.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:39 am

Will we give Appleby another chance? We did with Crocker after he performed poorly his first week back, we didn’t drop him.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:12 pm

I cant stop thinking about this game. Just dont want to get smashed. Praying for a miracle win, no injuries and a relaxing week going in against the Suns.
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:22 pm

Fact: Collingwood are out of form. Why? Mixture of injuries to key players, Stevo and Beams off filed situations, maybe gameplan?

Myth: Richmond are the form team of the competition. This is their past 7 games; Loss to North by 37, loss to Geelong by 67, loss to Adelaide by 33, defeated St Kilda by 33, defeated Gold Coast by 92, defeated GWS by 27 and defeated Port by 38.

Ok, they've won 4 in a row. But look at 3/4 of the opposition.

They can be beaten. And we're copping it in the media. The players will have a rocket in their arse.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:01 pm

A shame to lose Aish.

Goldsack preferably, or Scharenberg must come in. I have a feeling that Sier might be dropped, making way for Tyler Brown. The Panda bear needs a kick up the arse, to make him work much, much harder. The 2 goals he got might have saved Crocker, for another week at least. Noble might come back, assuming he is fit, to add some speed and run to our defence.

Out: Aish (inj), Sier, Appleby

In: Goldsack, T. Brown, Noble
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:30 pm

Injuries and ongoing ones are ruining our season, yet again. I see this mob have a full fit team, aside from Rance. Im pretty pessimistic now, we have just run outa soldiers, u cant beat these arrogant Punt rd morons with the likes of Moore, Langdon, aish, Reid, Elliott, Schrenberg, and Steveo out, its a very, very tough ask.

Just hope we can put up a decent show, not be smashed, just have a red hot go, walk off with heads up, bout all we can ask for now, we are decimated, yet again, yet again. Just be competitive, is all I ask.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:35 pm

Us by 23 points.

Go Pies.

shawthing Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:50 pm

It's all so depressing. Sad
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Gotta preserve percentage. It’s dropping fast.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11   

Jump to: