Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Which players have improved this year?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derkd 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have far too many players playing injured. Not help by morale post the Stephenson debacle.

For several years now our injury list has been a shadowy exercise....players listed as 1 week, meaning more likely 9 or 10.

Why was Adams pushing for selection in the Sydney game when he was still carrying an injury?

At any rate it is all academic, we battled manfully last year to achieve what we did (and didn't take our chance). Should we make the finals it is going to be a straight sets exit or gone in the first week (if bottom half of the eight).

The club simply has to make the big calls this year on players who's bodies are not longer up to it.

In saying all of this I am not attacking the club, I mean this same list got us to a grand final last year, why not top it up and run with it again.

But i think we need to perhaps look at trading out some players perhaps Sidebottom and bring in some leg speed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: