Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game Day. Magpies v. Tigers. Late changes, comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

90 nice wrote:
Am I correct does anyone else think that Collingwood need a complete over haul and clean out of its footy Dept including the current players list fed up with these injury bombshells it’s not weekly but daily honestly I don’t think the players are suitable for the rigours of AFL footy this season has been amateur hour also I think Ed has to make some tough decisions for once instead of him thinking of the profits and his ego all the time and bucks on thin ice too Collingwood need professionalism before profits

hehe, youve been here 2 days and already your this discouraged???

short memories guys, we almost pinched one last year, injuries and dickheads are killing us, but its not soft tissue, its rotten luck, ( and soft brain tissue!)

edit: ah just saw your birthday buckley post, so which returning troll are you?????

Last edited by think positive on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:03 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
omg you guys! noew i need a stronger scotch!

Can I join you T P ?? Just now heard Taylor adams now out, so that makes NO Tay, aish, greenwood, moore, Langdon, dunn, reid, wells, stevo, sier, that's bloody ten. TEN !! Oh and Beams too. that's 11. !!

WE have not got a dogs hope in hell of winning this, now, not a hope in hell.

T P make it a doube, no a TRIPLE, if it gets too bad tonght turn of tele,, im dragging our my old vinyl LPs, and rocking the joint. Shocked Sad
you better hurry, ive almost finished the bottle!!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Yeah, bewildering late change. Two midfielders (Sier, Adams) and two defenders (Aish, Appleby) out, one defender (Scharenberg), one midfielder (Thomas) and two forwards (Daicos, Elliott) in – after a game in which we were smashed in the midfield and defence. Can anyone explain how that works?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 pm

David wrote:
Yeah, bewildering late change. Two midfielders (Sier, Adams) and two defenders (Aish, Appleby) out, one defender (Scharenberg), one midfielder (Thomas) and two forwards (Daicos, Elliott) in – after a game in which we were smashed in the midfield and defence. Can anyone explain how that works?

thats whos left to play?
different opposition? different playing condition and surface?

they lost a bet?? Twisted Evil

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Crocker replacing Adams! Oh god! Shocked

Will be memorable if we can pull off a win somehow.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:14 pm

think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

Can I join you T P ?? Just now heard Taylor adams now out, so that makes NO Tay, aish, greenwood, moore, Langdon, dunn, reid, wells, stevo, sier, that's bloody ten. TEN !! Oh and Beams too. that's 11. !!

T P make it a doube, no a TRIPLE, if it gets too bad tonght turn of tele,, im dragging our my old vinyl LPs, and rocking the joint. Shocked Sad

ATTA GIRL !! Chivas Regal or Jimmy Beam ???? That reminds me, if thnigs get too bad tonight ive got in reserve a bottle of Stones Green Ginger wine, any port in a storm, hey !! Shocked Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:17 pm

If anybody can think of a way that this team on paper can beat that Tigers team on paper then put it down on paper and mail it to me coz I aint seein it.

Adams SHOULD NOT be in this injury predicament. FFS, he had a 4 week quad 3 months ago and we are still stuffing around getting him right. It didn't take the Hawks this long to get O'Meara & Scully up and firing and those two were broken. What an amateur dis-organisation we have become. And let's not even mention the 8 week long decision to send Langdon in for season ending surgery, what a group of genius decision makers we have down there.

What another wasted opportunity, predictable Collingwood.

MONCO: Your life.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
think positive wrote:

ATTA GIRL !! Chivas Regal or Jimmy Beam ???? That reminds me, if thnigs get too bad tonight ive got in reserve a bottle of Stones Green Ginger wine, any port in a storm, hey !! Shocked Cool

oh god know, not the stones, that one night you never forget that is mostly oblivion, then fog, and finally a huge chunder full of carrots you never even ate!! i blame Pa Marmo!! oh god night was almost as bad as wayne harmes!!!

Jimmy beam always!! though during next weeks game ill have a Guinness for ya!

Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Oh yea of little faith!

It will be a Richmond strangulation by triangulation - the Holy Trinity of Mihocek, De Goey, Elliot will deliver in abundance. Praise the Pies!

Brother Cox does not need to kick a bag. But he must mark the deliveries coming out of defensive 50 after the Tigers score behinds. Vital the Pies clear defensive 50 clean and fast.

Trust me, sinner. It’s the Gospel truth.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 pm

If Crocker shocker is in for Adams it maybe the worst replacement for an omission since Clooney in for Kilmer!
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 pm

think positive wrote:
Haff wrote:
Adams out. Yeah I’ll pass and finish paining the babies room and not be in strife with the mrs.

is this a birthing joke??!! poor kids not even born yet and your berating it!!!!

He won’t be painting it black and white! Laughing
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:30 pm

Woods wrote:
Oh yea of little faith!

It will be a Richmond strangulation by triangulation - the Holy Trinity of Mihocek, De Goey, Elliot will deliver in abundance. Praise the Pies!

Brother Cox does not need to kick a bag. But he must mark the deliveries coming out of defensive 50 after the Tigers score behinds. Vital the Pies clear defensive 50 clean and fast.

Your hope is much like the church and religion....lacking any substance and unsupported by facts or evidence.

So I guess the analogy is apt.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Woods wrote:
Oh yea of little faith!

Yes and I hear ol Rasputin, reckons we are good things to win tonight too, hes put the Czars family jewels on it !

Shocked Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Nothing absolutely confirmed yet, but the AFL website is saying that it "understands that Collingwood is set to pull a late change with Taylor Adams out", and Crocker was pulled from the VFL reserves to be "on standby" along with the other emergencies. If this is true (and it pretty much has to be if it is on the AFL website) wtf would we not replace Tay with Wills?? If we replace him with Crocker I think we can safely declare that not only are we certainly not going to be contenders this year, but we might well be heading for the depths of darkness that engulfed us 3 or 4 years ago, characterised above all else by selection insanity.

...unless our plan is, by selecting Crocker for Adams, to win the game because Richmond cannot win any contests, because they are so overcome with laughter at our absurd selection decisions.

Last edited by Magpietothemax on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Adams out—-That,d make ya throw ya grandma down the stairs

Bugger when are we gunna get a break from this f_^~…g injury crap

And I wasn’t fond of selection in the first place —Crocker ? Well he put a reasonable game in last week but no tall timber in defence worries me

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7   

Jump to: