Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Toby Greene saga

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I’d like to thank the appeal judiciary of Justices Rocca, Cloke and Desserts

Last edited by watt price tully on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
K 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:37 pm

watt price tully wrote:
I’d like to thank the appeal judiciary of Justices Rocca, Cloke and Desserts

Sadly, Justice Rocca ate Just. Desserts before he could hear your thanks.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:44 pm

Paul Connor is a goddamn flog. Screaming like a stuck pig that there'd be "uproar" if Greene was a Collingwood player. If he played for us, Paul, there'd be uproar he only got one week and should have got 3-4, there'd be uproar that he should be banned for life, there'd be uproar that Collingwood's culture is rotten and dirty.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your dribble, Paul. $$%^%%$ idiot.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Collingwood FC website all class. No mention whatsoever about Toby Green or the selections of GWS. The Toby Green Saga never happened, according to the Collingwood FC website. Or if it did, it is irrelevant. Love this statement. Go Pies!!
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:51 pm

Just looked on GWS website and found out about the replacement for Whitfield (Hill). He is a young, small forward (I didn't know anything about him).
So I see why we have not selected Schazza, but kept another smaller defender to interchange through our back half.

K 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:57 pm

Mick McGuane:

"On Tuesday I originally thought it would be a joke if Greene was suspended. But when I saw that close-up frame showing the scrape over his eye or eye region — irrespective of what Lachie Neale said in his evidence — I think the video evidence probably is damning.

It was a stoppage. The ball wasn’t going anywhere. I just don’t think he really needed to entertain the thought of putting a hand in his face region
, considering what he copped the week before.

Just bounce to your feet, get to your position, set up well for you and your team and just get on with the game."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/teams/gws/mick-mcguane-says-toby-greene-has-let-gws-giants-down-and-will-be-haunted-by-his-preliminary-final-suspension/news-story/5373a9b58fdffdef106b08de7bf8f337

[That's why it's so important that the close-up video is seen, and so suspicious that mainstream media refuse to show it.]
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:59 pm

7 News just showed thet video right now. It's clear as day, and just goes to show the bias of the media, GWS, and other club's flog supporters.

BigFooty, Twitter, Facebook, all going berserk, pretty much everyone says it's a joke, he should have got off, it's all Collingwood's fault, it wouldn't happen to a Collingwood player, waah waah waah. I hope there's a waahmbulance at the MCG on Saturday.
K 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 pm

Anyone who has a twitter account should retweet the close-up video.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 pm

There are still people crying "what video! there's no video showing he raked his eyes!" Are they really that stupid, or just really dishonest?
K 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:02 pm

If they see that video and still whinge, they should be asked what they think is the "eye region".
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:04 pm

I'm now of the opinion that everyone at GWS is like Chris Scott when he thinks a Geelong player should have got a free kick for falling over in a breeze.

And it's not so much the hand in the face, but the raking motion his fingers make over his eyes. Bloody obvious. It happened two weeks in a row, so it's obviously a habit.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:18 pm

K wrote:
Anyone who has a twitter account should retweet the close-up video.

I did.

I must admit, when I saw the original inconclusive vision, I thought no way he goes for this. As soon as I heard there’s vision we haven’t seen, I watched 360 on Monday, and changed my opinion IMMEDIATELY. How ANYONE can defend that sh!t is a thug, imbecile, moron, or anti-Collingwood to the point of embarrassment.

If anyone has time, listen to Dermott Brereton’s defence of Toby on SEN from earlier today. It’s a serious WTF. In summary, “I know Toby, he’s a good kid, or young man, he loves his family, his mates, wants to win so bad...” Basically, he’s a good kid at heart, it’s unfair to miss a final cos he’s such a nice boy! Then did Toby no favours by saying Toby plays with white line fever to the point of silly acts to try to almost scare his opponent from wanting to, in the case of Neale, go under a pack for ‘fear’ of having a palm across the nose (which apparently hurts a lot). So in Dermott’s 1980s thuggery eyes, Toby should be given the all clear cos he’s a misunderstood ‘kid’ who sometimes treads a fine line to better his team’s chances of winning.

So on one hand, “please ignore past indiscretions and history of unsportsmanlike behaviour”. But, now we must take into account that he’s actually a nice young man, a family man, a player who loves his mates.

Seriously stunning. The anti-Collingwood angle from all and sundry beggars belief to the point that I f**kinng hate this sport (and the uneducated, pathetic masses who need a ‘villain’ to hate to feel better about themselves, that ‘villain’ being Collingwood) right now and merely want to win this flag to stick the cup so far up opposition arses that they taste the black and white steamers.

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:21 pm

They've all forgotten one little fact -- Toby pleaded guilty the week before, apologised profusely for his actions, in order to escape with just a fine. He then went out and did it again the week after, making it clear his apology and remorse was all an act.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Suck shit you little shit. Suffer in ya jocks. !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
^I think Annodam reported earlier this week that she had been trolling their facebook page but they were taking all the good stuff straight back off.

Yes, they deleted my comments, so I have started adding laughing emojis all over their stupid comments.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28   

Jump to: