Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To the Zillennials: A Warning

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't watch them last night, makes me sick when they cross to their slime in the crowd.

You're spot on Cam, even I have been lulled in to forgetting about the filth, I actually though I hated the wiggles more.... we've been reminded over the past fortnight, that these maggots are still about.
Could be a very interesting clash in 9 weeks time.

LaurieHolden Aquarius

Floreat Gymnorhina tyrannica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:30 am

I posted similar concerns back in March 2020. We older Nicksters have seen the worst of the Carltonovirus outbreaks, in particular a virulent strain during the 70's, 80's and 90's, however like most outbreaks it died down.

Generation Mobile Nicksters need to understand that the Carltonavirus spreads from the grounds and once it gets into the community, well it's proven near impossible to eradicate.
We have 5 known vaccines, Home & Away defeats against Collingwood and Essendon, and Carlton missing the finals.
Richmond too have proven effective combatants by making sure over the previous 12 years the Carltonavirus stopped in its tracks from Round 1.

But, it's back. I call on all of you to assemble at the MCG during Rounds 11 & 23. Round 23 we can only hope their finals chances hinge on that game and we put them to the sword.

Floreat Pica

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:18 pm

You know what haunts me 😱
The thought of another Blue Scum v Pie GF where they go 17 & we remain 15 in flag tally 😭😭😭

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:52 pm

LaurieHolden wrote:
I posted similar concerns back in March 2020. We older Nicksters have seen the worst of the Carltonovirus outbreaks, in particular a virulent strain during the 70's, 80's and 90's, however like most outbreaks it died down.

Generation Mobile Nicksters need to understand that the Carltonavirus spreads from the grounds and once it gets into the community, well it's proven near impossible to eradicate.
We have 5 known vaccines, Home & Away defeats against Collingwood and Essendon, and Carlton missing the finals.
Richmond too have proven effective combatants by making sure over the previous 12 years the Carltonavirus stopped in its tracks from Round 1.

But, it's back. I call on all of you to assemble at the MCG during Rounds 11 & 23. Round 23 we can only hope their finals chances hinge on that game and we put them to the sword.

Floreat Pica

As long as we are entrenched in the Eight, I would love to see them get smashed but if not the risk of them playing finals while we don’t would piss me right off 🤬😡

magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Yes well said Cam and so its been a couple decades of the Scum being rendered useless, and its been great but I can see them on the horizon now and they are getting real close.

The hate towards Carlton has obviously waned because of their floundering form on and off the field. It was always simmering however and I continued to say if there were 2 games you won all year it had to be against Carlton.

Ive watched with interest in 2022 and Im convinced its now time of the Blues resurgence. In a strange way Im looking forward to it and this rivalry is like no other. I hope the younger supporters get a taste of what will come... it will reinvigorate your passion and it will fill your nostrils full of steam.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Skids wrote:
I couldn't watch them last night, makes me sick when they cross to their slime in the crowd.

You're spot on Cam, even I have been lulled in to forgetting about the filth, I actually though I hated the wiggles more.... we've been reminded over the past fortnight, that these maggots are still about.
Could be a very interesting clash in 9 weeks time.

Same. It's sickening!

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:31 am

LaurieHolden wrote:

Floreat Pica

You want them to be successful????
I'm hoping by round 23 they have lost 18 in a row
All by over 100 points

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:48 am

Only 100, neil? I think some of us are getting soft.
#26 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:02 am

BazBoy wrote:
You know what haunts me 😱
The thought of another Blue Scum v Pie GF where they go 17 & we remain 15 in flag tally 😭😭😭

It's round 2. 😄
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:28 am

Hatred has never left. Don't care where they finish or how long they've been down. Hatred of these bastards will never change.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:59 am

A Collingwood supporter who “loses” his hatred for Carlscum has very serious issues that needs to be addressed asap. Something ain’t right 👀
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:02 am

We had several chances to catch up to them on the premiership ladder and failed to take them. I will spew if they win another flag before us, especially if it only takes them just one Grand Final appearance to win it.
#26 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:37 am

I actually hate Essendon more than I hate Carlton.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:47 am

#26 wrote:
I actually hate Essendon more than I hate Carlton.

Many young Nicksters say this and it’s understandable because the hatred of Carlscum dates back to the 1930’s when Gordon McKay of the scum kept on getting Gordon Coventry in the back of his neck when he once played with very painful boils on his neck. This led to an all in brawl. I was once married to McKay’s granddaughter so I know this shit first hand! And no, mixed marriages (Coll and Scum) don’t work 🤓 At least I did my bit to ensure that our two kids were died in the wool magpies as they are to this day.
It was a very close call between the scum and st kilda for the most hated team after the John Greening incident but the current order is still Carlscum, st kilda, essenscum and the rest.

think better 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:17 am

It feels like the rise of Sauron!

Maybe we should play more Hobbits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: