Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match v Brissy...Can we go 4 and 0? Comments here thanks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:53 am
Post subject: Pre-Match v Brissy...Can we go 4 and 0? Comments here thanksReply with quote

Well, I've tipped us, but that don't mean much, and Acnemanis and co have already started sooking about umpiring...will resting the Big Bleater pay off?
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I will make the first comment. We are gonna whip these girls (sorry to all girls I have offended with that remark Wink ), this Thursday we will stamp our authority on the league. What better way to do it than over Brisbane.
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:36 am

This is the best collingwood side since 1990. We are the only undefeated side and top of the ladder champions. We will this week go out there as hard as we can and we will roll those lion sooks by a point!!!! WE WILL BE 4-0 AND WE WILL BRING BRISBANE FURTHER DOWN THE LADDER THE PIES WILL HANDSTAND ALL OVER THAT GROUND AS ACNEMANIS LOOKS ON CRYING!!!!!
COME ON YOU MIGHTY MAGPIES WE CAN ROLL THE DICKHEADS!!!

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:36 am

Brisbne are primed for the picking....Pies will be premiership favourites on Thursday night.........

TERRY
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:13 am

We have not beaten anyone this year. Brisbane have been on the road or had a hard game. Primed to be beaten, if we are good enough we will win, if we are not we won't. No excuses anymore.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:13 am

Hopefully its dry weather. Brisbane will struggle to match up on Molloy, Tarrant, Rocca and Fraser in the forward line. We now have the best forward line in the AFL.

Our midfield has improved sufficiently to match it with Brisbanes. Burns on VOss perhaps ?? Or maybe rotate players off Voss like Obree and co

Luke Power seems to get under our guard and kick goals against us and Lappin has to have more attention paid to him.

Rupert to return this week in place of Tarko man ??

jlc

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:15 am

Culprit wrote:
We have not beaten anyone this year. Brisbane have been on the road or had a hard game. Primed to be beaten, if we are good enough we will win, if we are not we won't. No excuses anymore.

Carlton is playing pretty good football and Richmond have only lost to us.

Carlton beat Essendon without Ratten, Allan and McKernan.

You need to think more positive as we have a great group of players. I would have hate to have seen how critical you were in the Shaw era when we were losing every week ??

jlc

M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:23 am

I think the pies can win up there brisbane are always difficult to beat anywhere let alone there home ground if we play 4 qtrs we will win. And to say we havent played no one yet is silly, yes the tigers and the blues were near the bottom last year but you must remember those sides always give collingwood a run even geelong that was the first time we have beat them since 98 in a home and away game so i think the 3 wins have been pretty good. Go Pies thursday night
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:23 am

Carlton, last years wooden spooners (currently 1 win), Richmond 15th last year (currently 2 wins), Geelong 10th last year (no wins).

We got thumped by the Crows in the Wizard cup finished 4th last year (currently 2 wins).

I am not being negative I am simply stating facts. Richmond are crap, Carlton I am not convinced yet. Geelong well they are pathetic aren't they.

I will be roaring if we beat Brisbane Thursday, but I am not getting carried away. I just feel we have not beaten anyone in 2003 yet.
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:26 am

Didnt we lose to richmond, carlton geelong last year this year we have beat them ? so dont say we havent played no one
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:27 am

You can kid yourself all you like, do you honestly have them 3 in your top 8 at the end of the year?
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:30 am

those 3 didnt make the 8 last year and they beat us ? i have essendon in the 8 i had the tigers out with 8 wins and carlton with 4 wins if u go to my AFL site i have my predictions there
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:40 am

We have not beaten Essendon in 2003 yet.

As I said before we have not beaten anyone yet.

Culprit empathises the YET.
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:46 am

I never said we had beat essendon we have been talking about geelong carlton and richmond just because teams are near the bottom doesnt mean they cant win games like i said b4 Carlton always seem to beat us at least once a year same with the tigers i think the last time we beat carlton 2 times in a year was 1990. We can argue all day the fact is we have won 3 out of 3 against sides we struggle against !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:57 am

We are a good chance if we play 4 quarters of football. Don't expect to win though, beating them at the Gabba will be a supreme effort. A loss there will be far from the end of the world. Glad the return match is at the G. Just hope to see a great game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: