Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 713, 714, 715 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

its not stui watch this documentary:

https://www.amazon.com/Road-Yulin-Beyond-Lisa-Vanderpump/dp/B07BS3QYDL

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:51 pm

^

i'll take your word for it

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:58 pm

take animals australias instead

https://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/yulin-dog-eating-festival-to-begin.php

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:52 pm

The Chinese in particular and many other Asian countries practices with regard to animal welfare and cruelty is truly abhorrent and medieval - absolutely no regard to the pain and suffering of the animals or the wider consequences - extinction of species, transfer of zoonotic diseases to humans etc etc .

But it is truly hypocritical of Scomo et al to come out and condemn their wet markets whilst approving and encouraging the live export of our animals - the cruelty is the same but it doesn’t result in consequences for humans and it’s good for the economy so that’s ok - it’s fckn not!!

And we have a way to go - how does this prick walk seriously Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

A mobile petting zoo owner who stabbed a dog with a pitchfork, suspended it from a tree and fatally beat it with a mallet has had his animal cruelty conviction quashed
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/7news.com.au/news/nsw/nsw-dog-killers-conviction-quashed-c-995124.amp

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:30 pm

^

Umm, yeah, the dog thing, not going there thanks.

Look, apparently not all wet markets are created equal, for many chinese they're the same as our farmers markets, people go there because the food is cheaper and fresher than their supermarkets. No way China will ban wet markets but they have to be pushed to not allow live wildlife.

Anyway, I'm just pissed at this cold fkn weather

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:32 pm

^ yes WTF it’s May and only just at that and it’s bloody freezing - thinking of channeling bears and taking LSL to hibernate for winter brrrrr!!!!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Speaking of freezing today was ridiculous.

4km walk this morning, weather nice, have some breakfast then hit the shower and the temperature drops and it starts raining. So mowing the front yard and naturestrips are now not an option. Mad

Managed to get a few things done between bursts of rain.

Saw the water was overflowing the roof gutters so first break got up on the ladder and unblocked the downpipe

Used the hedge trimmer attachment for the whippersnipped to do some pruning, hit the front yard with the line trimmer and spent most of the arvo in the kitchen with the wood stove providing warmth

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Speaking of freezing today was ridiculous.

4km walk this morning, weather nice, have some breakfast then hit the shower and the temperature drops and it starts raining. So mowing the front yard and naturestrips are now not an option. Mad

Managed to get a few things done between bursts of rain.

Saw the water was overflowing the roof gutters so first break got up on the ladder and unblocked the downpipe

Used the hedge trimmer attachment for the whippersnipped to do some pruning, hit the front yard with the line trimmer and spent most of the arvo in the kitchen with the wood stove providing warmth

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:19 pm

I am bloody pissed off that lot of things at Supermarkets price gone up since the Pandemic has Started
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:43 pm

Back to all about me.

Since working from home I've been walking most warnings, 2.5 - 3km usually at a fast enough clip to get a sweat up and heart rate up.

After 2 months, fitness has increased a fair bit so you don't get as much benefit from it. As with any exercise, the more you do it the body adapts and you need to increase something (speed, resistance, duration etc) to keep getting benefit.

So this morning I decided to mix some jogging into the walk. Did 2.8km, jog about 100m, then walk a bit then job again, repeat.

So after I got home my body held a stop work meeting in protest. I've had a fkn headache ever since and my left knee said "You ever do that again, this is what you get" and proceeded to inflict pain in each step until the headache painkillers kicked in.

Mad Sad

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:10 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Back to all about me.

Since working from home I've been walking most warnings, 2.5 - 3km usually at a fast enough clip to get a sweat up and heart rate up.

After 2 months, fitness has increased a fair bit so you don't get as much benefit from it. As with any exercise, the more you do it the body adapts and you need to increase something (speed, resistance, duration etc) to keep getting benefit.

So this morning I decided to mix some jogging into the walk. Did 2.8km, jog about 100m, then walk a bit then job again, repeat.

So after I got home my body held a stop work meeting in protest. I've had a fkn headache ever since and my left knee said "You ever do that again, this is what you get" and proceeded to inflict pain in each step until the headache painkillers kicked in.

Mad Sad

I've been going to a local osteopath for my knee since I got back on the bike after a 1-2 month rest. I kept riding through the pain. Needed to use a smaller quicker cadence (more rpm's) rather than striving / pushing. Much better now after about the 4th week of treatment. Now for the roller for my quads - man that is a torture instrument but apparently does the job

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:20 pm

I'm not giving up on it, I've started to quite enjoy the morning walk and I used to be able to run, 20kg ago, so it's a matter of management.

I'm supposed to use this roller down the outside of my calf to help relieve the numbness in the feet and lower legs but I dislike pain more than numbness.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:10 pm

More complaints,

got quite a stiff and sore back this morning courtesy of the grandson yesterday I believe. 20kg wrecking ball that runs straight at you and jumps at you to be caught and picked up.

Love it, I'll pay the price, but it's still fkn sore.

Pi Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:04 pm

This annoys the sh!t out of me;

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/victoria/ex-collingwood-club-doctor-banned-for-giving-opioids-to-patient-he-had-sex-with-20200527-p54wtr.html

Headline reads ex Collingwood dude does bad sh!t, except he was with Geelong for over 8 years.

Tom Cowie, you are a piece of crap

yes I know the Age does this all the time to get clicks.

its always the same:

Probable ex Collingwood person went back in time and kidnapped the Beaumont children...

Suspected ex Collingwood person was probably Hitler..

ex Collingwood person was Jack the ripper...

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:28 pm

It’s especially poor when JDG has given the media his head on a plate.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 713, 714, 715 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 714 of 719   

Jump to: