Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:07 am
Post subject: What!Reply with quote

I think under our Club constitution any member found to insight or engaged in a critical Opinion of the Club can have their membership suspended or cancelled. This is the same code of conduct for players. If a member brings the Magpie name into disrepute, they can face a penalty which may include a denial of merchandising purchases, membership restrictions, social Club termination, seat removal, or a cancellation of membership and fines. So I was told this by another member who is an expert in Magpie rules. So those of you who question the Club and criticise it, beware . You may face sanctions for this treasonous conduct. Disloyal fans will be subject to the wrath of the Club.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet, through all the brawls and bust-ups we've had over 100 plus years, no one ever has...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: