Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AFL Games In China

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:22 pm
Post subject: AFL Games In ChinaReply with quote

I wonder given the latest behaviour of these little pests in Beijing will the AFL be considering their love of the CCP and keep playing games in China ? Surely after these insults and attacks on our diggers and Australia we would tell them to bugger off and ban any matches over there? How could we possibly think after all this bullying behaviour by Beijing towards its neighbours and us we could just wonder over there and embrace these little buggers and play football as though nothing has happened? It’s about time we used our military to sort them out. Stand up to them. The AFL must not go there even after Covid . I’ll be checking my membership cards, scarves , etc to ensure they are not made in China .
Big T 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:45 pm
Post subject: Re: AFL Games In ChinaReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I wonder given the latest behaviour of these little pests in Beijing will the AFL be considering their love of the CCP and keep playing games in China ? Surely after these insults and attacks on our diggers and Australia we would tell them to bugger off and ban any matches over there? How could we possibly think after all this bullying behaviour by Beijing towards its neighbours and us we could just wonder over there and embrace these little buggers and play football as though nothing has happened? It’s about time we used our military to sort them out. Stand up to them. The AFL must not go there even after Covid . I’ll be checking my membership cards, scarves , etc to ensure they are not made in China .

Definitely a good idea to send our military over there to take them on Hiss. It would be almost identical to our Geelong final to watch.

For sure Xi Ping Pong would be very concerned about losing the massive revenue from a port suns game. I think this is perfect leverage for our government to turn the tariffs off, surely losing that game in revenue terms is about equal to the export value of our wine barley and lobsters? On second thoughts, maybe a container of Coolabah wine in a box and a seafood stick?

duggieboy 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracked me up Big T - good one mate!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: