Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post inauguration Trump:

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Happily, Lazza - as David observes, the clothing made from that cloth has a yellow stripe down the back. Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:56 am

David wrote:
Lol, I'm hardly saying that! My point is that if you're stockpiling guns purely for the sake of one day forming a militia and overthrowing the government (i.e. literally what the Second Amendment is for and why many of these people say they're pro-gun) and you feel the election was illegitimate and stolen from your candidate of your choice by your enemies, one might think that now is your moment and that the rest of the country should be worried about what you might do. But I really don't think most of those people actually have the stomach for doing any of this and I suspect that it's all just tough talk.

You only need a small number of legit fruit bats. Like this mob.

Quote:
Twitter has suspended more than 70,000 accounts linked to the far-right movement QAnon.

QAnon is a conspiracy claiming that President Donald Trump is waging a war against Satan-worshipping paedophiles in politics, business and the media.

Supporters were involved in the storming of the US Congress building last

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55638558

I read somewhere else how the FBI had them in categories based like DVE which was Domestic Violet Extremist, RMVE Racially Motivated Violent Extremist and some other one. There are nutters who would aim to start a civil war, but no where near enough to actually start one.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:35 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:
Lol, I'm hardly saying that! My point is that if you're stockpiling guns purely for the sake of one day forming a militia and overthrowing the government (i.e. literally what the Second Amendment is for and why many of these people say they're pro-gun) and you feel the election was illegitimate and stolen from your candidate of your choice by your enemies, one might think that now is your moment and that the rest of the country should be worried about what you might do. But I really don't think most of those people actually have the stomach for doing any of this and I suspect that it's all just tough talk.

You only need a small number of legit fruit bats. Like this mob.

Quote:
Twitter has suspended more than 70,000 accounts linked to the far-right movement QAnon.

QAnon is a conspiracy claiming that President Donald Trump is waging a war against Satan-worshipping paedophiles in politics, business and the media.

Supporters were involved in the storming of the US Congress building last

I read somewhere else how the FBI had them in categories based like DVE which was Domestic Violet Extremist, RMVE Racially Motivated Violent Extremist and some other one. There are nutters who would aim to start a civil war, but no where near enough to actually start one.

Listen up petal, who are you calling a domestic violet extremist? 😉

For me it’s the hollyhocks, they’re real trouble and don’t get me started on the primrose.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:01 pm

^ When will Gardening Australia do a feature on “Do it yourself weeding wands - how to use your AK47 to get those troublesome broad-leafed intruders under control without using dangerous chemicals”?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:47 pm

Gotta watch out for ant-leafa!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:19 pm

watt price tully wrote:

Well I wasn't going to name names, but Patterson's Curse is more purple than violet. Just pick some, rub it on your scrotum and wait for the magic to happen.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
^ Happily, Lazza - as David observes, the clothing made from that cloth has a yellow stripe down the back. Laughing

Lol😆

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:58 am

David wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Trump's constant fanning of outrage and hatred among his supporters, and his deliberate blindness to white terror has led to this: right now, today, it is judged necessary to station 20,000 troops - yes, that is twenty thousand soldiers in Washington just to keep the peace.

It's an absurd overreaction to compensate for the bizarrely complacent response the first time around.

As predicted, the crazies with their guns are out looking to kill people, and the security presence is already showing that it is necessary.

Today we see that a Trumpista with fake credentials, a gun and, 500 rounds of ammunition was arrested trying to enter the inauguration security zone. Was he out to kill Biden? Or Mike Pence? Or, seeing as that is likely not possible, just out to kill whoever he could? And how many more have been scared off by the security forces?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:57 am

Prohibiting gun ownership there would prevent this. It’s one thing to be an otherwise law-abiding idiot with easy access to a gun. It’s another thing altogether to be just an otherwise law-abiding idiot.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Trump: self proclaimed “king of the Jews”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2SEpWWqXM

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Thanks for these. That was the best one yet - “Everything’s Alright” had me laughing so loud I nearly spat out my brunch.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:24 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

For me it’s the hollyhocks, they’re real trouble and don’t get me started on the primrose.

Ah heavens, the best laugh I've had in ages Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hilarious.
The difference one little letter can make, eh Stui??? Laughing
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:35 pm

The normalisation of Trump's corruption is something I will never come to grips with.

From interference in national affairs by his entirely unqualified, dull offspring to things like this, it's disturbing what people were willing to normalise:

Quote:
The White House will restart the release of its visitor logs once President-elect Joe Biden takes office, Biden transition spokesperson Jen Psaki announced Friday.

The move is a shift from President Donald Trump's White House, which kept visitor logs to core offices of the White House, including the West Wing, private. The Trump administration faced legal challenges to its position and settled a lawsuit in 2018 to allow monthly publication of visitor logs for some White House offices, including the Office of Management and Budget and the drug czar's office.

The Trump-era policy was criticized as a degradation of transparency from the previous administration. Under President Barack Obama, the White House regularly archived and released visitor logs for its core offices.

"For the sake of clarity—The Biden-Harris Administration will return to the policy of releasing White House visitor logs. Also true that visitors will be limited for some time because safety during the pandemic is top priority," Psaki, the incoming White House press secretary, tweeted Friday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/15/biden-white-house-visitors-459842

PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:39 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Trump: self proclaimed “king of the Jews”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2SEpWWqXM

Excellent!!! Very clever.
I wonder what Tim Minchin could do with the satirical fodder that Trump has provided. Smile

Last edited by PyreneesPie on Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:53 pm

pietillidie wrote:
The normalisation of Trump's corruption is something I will never come to grips with.

From interference in national affairs by his entirely unqualified, dull offspring to things like this, it's disturbing what people were willing to normalise:

Absolutely agree! It's something I find difficult to understand too.
Still, narcissists of all types are very skilled at people manipulation. Have one with the extreme, unadulterated power over a nation like the US President and all sorts of inexplicables happen I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 220, 221, 222  Next
Page 202 of 222   

Jump to: