Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Parliament House sexual assault and harassment allegations

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:49 am
Post subject: Parliament House sexual assault and harassment allegationsReply with quote

<Split from "The Malevolent Morrison Muppet Government" thread. Thanks, David for BBMods.>

So the Happy Clappy turd, Scotty from Marketing has to consult his wife to find that rape by Liberals in Liberal Party rooms is wrong. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø are there no limits to this scumbag?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/13154736

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theaustralian.com.au/nation/former-liberal-party-staffer-says-she-was-raped-in-parliament-house-office/news-story/e43a55b9cea77cb2837fb7c502614121

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/13158326

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The little turd Scotty from Marketing declares he has daughters

https://m.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/father-of-sons-unable-to-see-what-is-wrong-with-someone-getting-raped-in-parliament-house/

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:08 pm

WTF are you jibbering about?

I read about this yesterday and saw some of the interview with her on The Project. Seems very credible, I hope the bloke who did this gets what's coming to him but how you can draw those links to Morrison...........get therapy.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:23 pm

^ The third link in wpt's first of two posts includes this:

Quote:
The Prime Minister initially addressed the issue in Parliament yesterday, when he described it as "very distressing".

He revealed this morning he spoke to his wife Jenny last night, prompting his further response.

"She said to me, 'You have to think about this as a father first. What would you want to happen if it were our girls?'

"Jenny has a way of clarifying things."

The link in the second post is a satirical piece that covers the PM in manure more or less for saying that.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 pm

I think "satirical" might be a bit of a generous description, tbh.

Last edited by David on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 pm

stui magpie wrote:

I read about this yesterday and saw some of the interview with her on The Project. Seems very credible, I hope the bloke who did this gets what's coming to him but how you can draw those links to Morrison...........get therapy.

The little turd, the happy clappy Scotty from Marketing consults his wife and guess what: heā€™s got daughters. This was the impetus to do something about it. Not doing what was right straight away. You donā€™t have to be a father or a husband to know this is wrong and do something about it. Heā€™s a scumbag of the highest order.

When 4 corners showed how sexual abuse was rampant and known about in the Liberal Party last year this was seen as nothing to see here, screeches of bias, FFS.

(This is not say it is confined to the Liberal / National Partyā€™s but it is more prevalent there because they have less women and have a toxic culture where this is seen as OK. See the other scumbag The (un) Christian Porter with his boasting of sexual conquests. Great culture in our Government).

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:46 pm

WPT, is there any evidence that Morrison covered this up or delayed his response to it? My impression is that he reacted fairly promptly. Whether he wants to bring up a family anecdote seems like pretty small fry compared to the seriousness of the situation.

Quote:
The Prime Minister initially addressed the issue in Parliament yesterday, when he described it as "very distressing".

He revealed this morning he spoke to his wife Jenny last night, prompting his further response.

"She said to me, 'You have to think about this as a father first. What would you want to happen if it were our girls?'

Last edited by David on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm

David wrote:
I think "satirical" might be a bit of a generous description, tbh.

šŸ˜œ I know, should have had the adjective ā€œveryā€ before satirical šŸ˜‰

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Their headlines are sometimes funny, I'll give them that. The actual content of the "articles" is awful, even by the low standards of the "news satire" genre.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:58 pm

David wrote:
WPT, is there any evidence that Morrison covered this up or delayed his response to it? My impression is that he reacted fairly promptly. Whether he wants to bring up a family anecdote seems like pretty small fry compared to the seriousness of the situation.

Quote:

Look Iā€™ll wrap myself in the Australian Flag before I respond to that šŸ˜‰. I havenā€™t said said or suggested heā€™s covered anything up except by not doing anything when the details were out in the 4 Corners report means he was complicit by inaction and trying to lynch the messenger.

However, the response that Jenny told him and I have daughters is simply Marketing bullshit.

Scotty had no choice but to say this was wrong because of the Australian of the Year.

Then again let me ask Mrs WPT what I should do and think, after all Iā€™m a father and a husband šŸ™„

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:00 pm

David wrote:
Their headlines are sometimes funny, I'll give them that. The actual content of the "articles" is awful, even by the low standards of the "news satire" genre.

Mostly yes but there are some gems in the rough.

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:41 pm

David wrote:

Quote:

The person was sacked immediately but thatā€™s doing nothing according to the haters

Was Bill Shorten sacked immediately when he was accused of rape?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:56 pm

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

The little turd, the happy clappy Scotty from Marketing consults his wife and guess what: heā€™s got daughters. This was the impetus to do something about it. Not doing what was right straight away. You donā€™t have to be a father or a husband to know this is wrong and do something about it. Heā€™s a scumbag of the highest order.

And you don't need to be literate to know that he spoke about this yesterday in Parliament when it was the first time he'd heard of it, and said it was wrong then. Rolling Eyes

Go back to telling us why Dan Andrews should be knighted.

Dr Pie 

Dr Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:59 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
David wrote:

Quote:

The person was sacked immediately but thatā€™s doing nothing according to the haters

Was Bill Shorten sacked immediately when he was accused of rape?

I am reluctant to post on VPT because I find you end up in time wasting discussions where neither side convinces the other but you should at least get your facts right eddiesmith. The alleged rapist was not sacked because of any sexual misconduct. He was was sacked because he broke security by going into the Minister's office, after hours, without showing his security pass. At the time that he was sacked Higgins had not told anyone about her alleged rape.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Dr Pie wrote:
I am reluctant to post on VPT because I find you end up in time wasting discussions where neither side convinces the other but you should at least get your facts right eddiesmith. The alleged rapist was not sacked because of any sexual misconduct. He was was sacked because he broke security by going into the Minister's office, after hours, without showing his security pass. At the time that he was sacked Higgins had not told anyone about her alleged rape.

Iā€™m glad you set the record straight Dr Pie.People here have a tendency to go off half cocked without providing any facts to back up their arguments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41   

Jump to: