Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Port overpowers Pies. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
You’ve nailed it David.

Stephenson’s form at North is a damning indictment on the failures of our footy department.

True but I reckon we ought to move on from still crying over spilt milk. Looking forward to a great future is better than bemoaning the terrible decisions of the past. This thinking helps me cope with the anger and frustration I still harbour about the horrific circumstances that led to us making awful decisions.

Jaidyn who ?? 😉
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:11 pm

Lazza wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
You’ve nailed it David.

Stephenson’s form at North is a damning indictment on the failures of our footy department.

True but I reckon we ought to move on from still crying over spilt milk. Looking forward to a great future is better than bemoaning the terrible decisions of the past. This thinking helps me cope with the anger and frustration I still harbour about the horrific circumstances that led to us making awful decisions.

With you all the way Lazza. Those horrific circumstances you mention have been discussed and debated over and over for nearly 9 months now. There's now nothing new or particularly constructive coming out of regurgiated comments. In fact, dwelling on the past just reignites the anger and disappointment that may have otherwise been subsiding.

Ah well, to each their own. Wink
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Pies2016 wrote:

Jaidyn who ?? 😉

Laughing Laughing
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:22 pm

PyreneesPie wrote:
Pies2016 wrote:

Jaidyn who ?? 😉

Laughing Laughing

Jaidyn... lets not moka ourselves okay Wink

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:49 pm

PyreneesPie wrote:
With you all the way Lazza. Those horrific circumstances you mention have been discussed and debated over and over for nearly 9 months now. There's now nothing new or particularly constructive coming out of regurgiated comments. In fact, dwelling on the past just reignites the anger and disappointment that may have otherwise been subsiding.

Ah well, to each their own. Wink

Yep.

Confucius say holding on to anger is like holding onto a hot ember. 🔥 The more you hold it, the only person getting burnt is you.

i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:51 pm

Gutted.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:08 am

Anger over past idiocy, negligence, incompetence, call it what you will, serves an extremely useful purpose. It spurs change, it drives a revulsion with the status quo, and it confirms your faith in the correctness of your decision. Without anger, there will be no drive to change.
There will be no Premierships unless we are angry about the past and adrenalise the fight to change it. Go Pies!!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
Anger over past idiocy, negligence, incompetence, call it what you will, serves an extremely useful purpose. It spurs change, it drives a revulsion with the status quo, and it confirms your faith in the correctness of your decision. Without anger, there will be no drive to change.
There will be no Premierships unless we are angry about the past and adrenalise the fight to change it. Go Pies!!

Adrenalise? That's a new one to me....but I like it. Go Pies!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: