Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

5th Test

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:47 am
Post subject: 5th TestReply with quote

Well, after a good start by the Aussies, it seems that England may be in a groove - 2 English batsmen have just passed 50 and thats unheard of!

(This is coming from one who has not seen a ball bowled yet - I am only getting score updates from the baggy green site).

Is anyone actually going to this one at all? If I was in Sydney, I definitely would be there, to see what could be Stevie's last test match for Australia.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
MrsTarrant Sagittarius

I love you Chrissy Tarrant you rock!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

England are just lucky that the Aussies dropped 3 catches otherwise they wouldn't be doing so well! It would be nice to be there but the first 3 days has been booked out already!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:04 am

Who has been dropping the catches? And were they easy chances?

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
MrsTarrant Sagittarius

I love you Chrissy Tarrant you rock!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:52 pm

From what I saw MacGill dropped an easy catch off his own bolwing, Gilchrist dropped an easy one and Martyn dropped a not so easy one. That's what I saw there was possibly more but hey these things happen! Butcher is lucky to have scored his hundred and it's about time too he has done nothing all series he should have been out a few times today!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:53 am

If you want a slightly more entertaining site, try the live commentary from the www.theage.com.au

It ususally comes up just after 11am and features a semi-live forum that anyone can post to. It is alternatively Kerry O'Keefe funny and port adelaide fan appaling.

It also sits in a small browser window that maintains an up-to-date score on your task bar.

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:58 am

Cool, thanks! I'll be sure to try it out (hopefully it doesn't make my pc run too slow though - that's what the live commentary on baggy green used to do, which makes it difficult to do any work at the same time! Yeah, I actually do work occasionally...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: