Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Plot Sickens

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

awsome!! That was really good. it better not be me that break ups with paul, i wanna go to the black and white ball looking extremely glamourous!!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:35 pm

i'll be $£$%^%%$ seeing double coz i stupidly invited nathan! haha (ryan's twin)

I told u not to corrupt my little pendles! but no! haha

LeeLees bash goes veeeeeeeeery well... and i so would in the change rooms at myer!

LeeLee keeps her ryan toooo lol

looooooooooove the stroy i bee dying for me to get back in it allll week (ps i shop at garfunkle not myer lol)

yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:59 pm

yay bring on the party hehe
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:05 pm

sorry, pendles was just itching to get corrupted! Isn't he one of the only players without a girlfriend?
Sorry, leelee, had to keep it pg cos the way i wanted to go, the moderators would have shut me down hehe! I've actually never heard of garfunkel, what is it? (not living in Melbourne. Have no idea).

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:18 pm

damn i died
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:22 pm

haha i wasn't saying go into details about the change roooms haha Garfunkle is a dress shop, its everywhere and i dn't live in melb either... and you onl live in geelong lol its not as if it take forever to get to melb!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:50 pm

true, but they don't have a garfunkel in geelong and i refuse to drive in Melbourne! I'd rather catch a train or go up with one of my friends who is brave enough to drive!
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:30 pm

hey, everyone is getting some action- when am i gonna get some!!!????

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:28 pm
Post subject: The Plot SickensReply with quote

Very soon Bellastar! In fact, you're in the next couple of episodes

Episode 16

Murder on the Dancefloor – Part One

Jen hadn’t been invited to Leelee’s birthday at Boutique but that wasn’t about to stop her. It was a public place, right? And it wasn’t as if she had hired a room out, or anything. Lisa had told her they were just going to turn up early and commandeer the dance floor. Of course, Travis had been invited, and by association, so had Lisa.
Jen hated the idea of going along with the two of them but it had to be better than going alone. Lisa had said Heath will probably be there. So Jen had gone out and bought an emerald green halter neck top and a new pair of heels. Even if he’s not there, she thought, approving of her reflection in the mirror, I should get some attention. I don’t look half bad, if I do say so myself!
‘Oh, Jen, if Heath doesn’t ask you to dance tonight, I am going to knock him out’. Lisa said, by way of a compliment.
‘Thanks, mate. But I doubt if he’ll be there’.
‘Why? Don’t get all mopey on me now! You look great. We’re gonna have a great time tonight’. Lisa said, linking arms with her pal.

Bella was nervous, but quietly confident. She had put on her best sparkly nightclub gear – a barely there top and hipster pants with silver heels – and wore her hair down for once. She was going to show Chris there were other girls in the world besides his traitorous ex. She met up with Leelee and Ryan at the bar, and ordered a Gin and Tonic. She was going to need one or three before the night was through. Leelee was drinking vodka and pineapple. She wore a badge that said Take Me Drunk I’m Home and wore a paper party hat.
‘Getting into the spirit of things, I see’. Bella said, leaning over and trying to be heard over the pulsing eighties dance music.
‘Yeah, it was his idea, this hat. I feel like an idiot, but that’s the point, I suppose’. Leelee laughed.
‘Damn straight! We reserve the right to look like idiots on our birthday. Love the top though’.
Leelee looked down, as if she had forgotten what she was wearing. It was a white shirt with a Chinese collar and embroidery around the buttons. ‘Oh yeah. Thanks’. She said, absent-mindedly. ‘What about you, you look dressed to kill! Taz is gonna forget all about that skank who left him when he sets eyes on you’.
‘I hope so’. Bella said, stirring her drink.
The place was starting to fill up. Emily and Dale arrived, with Jade in tow, and hit the dance floor straight away. Poor Dale didn’t look like he knew what he was doing, but at least he was having fun doing it. Emily, trying not to laugh, pulled him close to her and put her arms around his neck. Jade looked awkward, and left the dance floor. She stood to the side, watching Travis and Lisa, Brodie and Sarita, Nicole and Jason, and Emily and Dale get funky. She wished she had someone to dance with. They were playing You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive. She sighed, and almost wished she hadn’t come. Then someone put a hand over her eyes. ‘Guess who?’
‘Um… don’t know’
‘Oh, come on! You can do better than that! I’ll give you a clue. You told me I should come. Without my girlfriend’.
Jade grinned. ‘Dids!’
He took his hand away and she turned around. ‘Was it hard to get away? Did you have to lie to her, or anything?’
He shrugged. ‘Nope. She had a friend coming over and they were going to the movies, or something. I don’t have to tell her everything I do’.
‘Good for you!’
‘Want to dance?’ He asked
‘With you?’ Jade said, before she could stop herself.
He laughed. ‘No, with Strauchnie! Of course with me!’
‘Yeah, why not’.
He took her hand and led her to the dance floor, which was filling fast. They had to dance close together because of the lack of space but Jade wasn’t about to complain!
Kiss by Prince came on and Dids pulled her closer to him. Jade hoped he couldn’t feel her heart pounding because she felt like it was going to break out of her chest! One of his knees found it’s way between her legs and they were almost dirty dancing! Their eyes met and Jade forgot about everyone else in the room. She slipped her arms around his neck. They fell into an easy rhythm and his hands traced a path from her upper arms - sending shivers down her spine – to her shoulders, then down her back to her waist. His lips were mere inches from hers. She fought a strong urge to reach up and make the first move. His hips grinding against hers wasn’t making it any easier! Just when she thought she couldn’t bear the frustration any longer, someone bumped into her and broke her out of her trance. It was Emily. ‘Oh, I’m sorry’, she said, but the look she gave Jade said, ‘What are you doing? He’s got a girlfriend’.

Elsewhere, Nicole had lost her resolve to leave the issue of Travis and Lisa alone. They had finished dancing and had retreated to a corner to swap spit for a while. She bought herself a Vodka and Cranberry juice, and made her way over to the smitten couple.
‘Hey, Lisa? Can we talk?’
Travis glared at her. ‘What do you want, Nicole?’
‘I just want to get to know Lisa a bit better, that’s all’, said Nicole, looking as though butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.
‘Yeah, right. Pull the other one; it plays Jingle Bells’, snarled Travis.
‘It’s all right, Trav’, Lisa said, patting him on the chest. ‘I can look after myself. Nicole and I obviously have some stuff to work out’.
She turned to Nicole. ‘What do you want, Nicole?’ And don’t give me that “getting to know me” shit because I don’t believe it for a second’.
‘Yeah, well… you’re right. I don’t want to get to know you. I’ve never liked you and will never like you. Hopefully Travis will figure out what sort of person you really are, but for now, I thought you both should look at this’. She put her drink down on the table and pulled a piece of paper out of the pocket of her jacket. She reached past Lisa and handed it straight to Travis.
He unfolded it and the colour drained from his face. Lisa leaned over and had a look. She put a hand over her mouth. ‘How did you get this?’ She asked Nicole.
‘Oh, just surfing the internet. Friend told me about a site called Red Hot Pie with your name on it. Saw your profile and printed it out. Thought Trav might like to know what his girlfriend does for kicks’.
Travis noticed Lisa didn’t bother denying it. ‘This site, isn’t it one of those things you go to meet people for orgies and stuff?’
Lisa nodded, slowly. ‘Things like that, yeah’.
‘When did you do this?’
‘Well, actually, the date’s on there’, Nicole told him, trying to help but got a look that could kill for her troubles.
‘It was before we got together. My ex-boyfriend put it up. It was a joke. We weren’t going to answer any emails. We just wanted to find out how many people would be interested’.
Travis looked gutted. ‘But you’re topless!! And you just let him put this on a website so anyone could see?’
Lisa didn’t know how to answer that. Yet again, her past had come back to haunt her.
She didn’t know how she was going to talk her way out of this one.
Travis stood up and shoved the piece of paper in her direction. ‘You know what? Find your own way home. I need some space’.
‘Travis,’ Nicole called, trailing after him. ‘I’m sorry, but I had to make you see…’
He turned and stopped dead in his tracks. ‘You know what, Nicole? You can just go get stuffed! You got what you wanted. Go and celebrate with Lindsay and all your stuck-up friends. Leave me alone’.
Nicole was crushed. She had hoped to be a shoulder to cry on. Then maybe, he’d notice the slinky top she was wearing, and… Jason was standing in front of her now, not looking at all happy. This was going to be a long night.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:06 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh i need to rest i need to know what happens next!! more more
yadie05 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:18 pm

holly f*&k!!!!!
damn u em for stopping me gal! everyone has there man and i cant have him cos of that trout mouth. dammit get rid of her lol

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:22 pm

its all good, you ll get your man chickaboo........ melissa did you hear that!!!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:41 am
Post subject: The Plot SickensReply with quote

lol all will be revealed! Love the name troutmouth for Cassie! I can't see what he sees in her quite frankly. Apart from the blonde hair and the model tag. Don't worry Jade I'll fix you up, hehe.
Did anyone watch Before the Game last night? I taped the Strauchanie bit where he went to Brodie's house. Had to laugh at him clogging up their plumbing! Anyway, here's the next ep of The Plot Sickens.

Episode 17

Murder on the Dancefloor – Part Two

Bella found Chris cradling a beer at a table near the dance floor. Jade and Alan Didak stood near him, deep in conversation. There was some serious body language going on between those two. But she wasn’t interested in that. She sidled up to Chris.
‘Hi’.
He looked surprised to see her there. ‘Oh, hi! Did Leelee invite you, too?’
‘Yeah. I don’t think it’s a private party or anything. Bit of a free-for-all, by the looks of things. How are you?’
‘Fine’.
‘Where’s the girlfriend?’
‘Huh?’
‘Didn’t you come with your girlfriend?’
How’s he going to answer this? Bella thought, feeling rather proud of herself.
He shrugged. ‘Nah. She’s out of town at the moment’.
I’ll say, Bella thought. Out of the state, more like it.
‘So, you having fun?’ She asked him.
He seemed to give the question some thought. ‘Oh, well… watching Daisy try to dance is always good value. But nah; not really’.
She slipped an arm around his waist. ‘How about having a dance, yourself? You’re here alone, I’m here alone, we may as well try and have a good time, together’.
He seemed to really see her for the first time, then. His eyes travelled from her perfectly made-up face to her flimsy silver satin camisole, and the flat tanned tummy underneath. He smiled. ‘Yeah, sure! I’d love to!’
Bella led Chris to the dance floor. Underneath the Radar was on and everyone was all but moshing. Elbows, hands, and hair flew in all directions. They found a spot where they wouldn’t be knocked unconscious and started dancing. She found it hard to meet his intense dark eyes. Her own eyes kept wandering down to his open shirt collar, knowing what was under there, but somehow the fact that he was fully dressed was turning her on more! He moved in closer and said something in her ear, but she couldn’t hear him because of the music.
‘What?’ She said, cupping her ear.
He leaned in closer. ‘You look really hot! If I didn’t already have a girlfriend…’
You haven’t, Bella thought, feeling hot, flustered and extremely frustrated! You only think you have. She was longing to hear what he’d do if he was single. ‘You’d what?’
She dared to ask.
‘I’m not sure I should tell you. You’d probably throw your drink at me and walk out, for being a sleazy git’.
‘No I wouldn’t. Tell me’.
‘Well…’ he looked decidedly uncomfortable, ‘I was thinking how I’d like to take you into a nice dark corner and f**k you senseless. But like I said… Girlfriend’. He shrugged, as if to say, “what can you do?”
Bella blushed. And I’d like you to; she felt like saying, but didn’t want to come across as a slut. ‘I don’t know what to say. I didn’t know you liked me that way’.
‘Well, neither did I, to start with. I thought you were cute, don’t get me wrong, but I honestly thought I would never see you again after the photos come out. I’m glad I was wrong’.
‘I’m glad you were, too’.

Meanwhile, Jason and Travis were having a bit of an argument not far away. Jason had got the wrong end of the stick and thought that there was something going on between Travis and Nicole. Travis was busy trying to tell big bro that he hated Nicole’s guts at the moment and if he and she were the last two people on Earth, the human race would die out. It was probably the wrong thing to say to Jason at the time.
Feeling shunned by Nicole, betrayed by his brother for reasons known only to himself, and pissed off because everyone seemed to dig his younger brothers more than him, Jason took a very drunk, miscalculated swing at Travis. He wheeled around 180 degrees and managed to plant his fist squarely in Chris Tarrant’s face. Taz, being totally bewitched by Bella’s charms at the time, didn’t see the fist coming and didn’t have a chance to duck. He fell backward, right into the dancing crowd, and hit his head on the flashing tiles. People gasped and formed a concerned ring around him. Brodie knelt down beside him, and taking off his jacket, put it under Taz’s head, as a pillow.
‘Is he okay?’ Sarita and a few other girls were asking.
‘Does he need mouth to mouth? Because I know CPR’ an unknown female said. There were a few other offers of this type, but Brodie shook his head. ‘He’s breathing and he’s got a pulse. He’s just been knocked out, is all. But someone should call an ambulance’.
Bella knelt on the other side of Chris. ‘Oh my God, Chris! Can you hear me?’
Chris’s eyelids started to flutter.
‘He’s waking up!’ Bella said, relieved. ‘Can you hear me, Chris?’
Chris opened his eyes, slowly. Things were blobby and blurry at first, but the music returned to his ears – Culture Club asking “Do you really want to hurt me?” – then he could see a face in front of him. Then it turned into two faces. His focus improved and he could see two very pretty girls leaning over him, looking very concerned. They looked like twins. ‘Hi girls’, he slurred.
Bella frowned. ‘What’s he talking about?’ She asked Brodie.
He looked worried. ‘I think he’s seeing double. He really needs to go to the hospital. He’s probably concussed’.
‘I’ll take him!’
‘No, I’ll take him!’
‘No, me!’
‘Pick me!’
Bella looked up at the group of teenyboppers who had amassed, realising that Chris Tarrant was in the building and needed first aid. ‘Okay, girls. Move along. Nothing to see here’. To Brodie she said, ‘I’ll take him, if the ambulance doesn’t get here first’. Brodie nodded. ‘Probably a good idea. Look at these chicks. You’d think someone was about to throw a bridal bouquet’.
‘Yeah, we’d better get him out of here’.

Leelee sat in a dark corner with Ryan, sipping martinis and sucking the olive off his toothpick (because he didn’t like them and she did), her legs draped over his.
‘Been a pretty good night, wouldn’t you say, Lee?’ He asked.
‘Ish not over yet’, she slurred. ‘You gotta take me drunk, remember?’
‘I’ll take you any way I can get you’; he grinned.
‘Here here’. She waved her empty martini glass at the waiter. ‘Another one of these, my good man! The night is young! Better make it two’.
‘I think you’ve had enough for one night’, Ryan laughed.
‘Nah!’ She said, shaking her head and leaning back in her chair. ‘No such thing as too much’.
Jade and Dids walked over to them. ‘I’m taking Jade home, guys. Thanks for the great night. Very interesting’.
‘Yeah, do you think Trav and Jase will make up? What was that fight about, anyway?’ Ryan asked him.
Dids shook his head. ‘I don’t know. Something about Nicole. Think Jason got his wires crossed, somehow. Jase is not going to be feeling very healthy tomorrow though. He really tied it on’.
‘Yeah, he was smashed! Guess him and Nicole are over’.
‘A little birdie told me Trav and Lisa broke up, too. Or at least, had a pretty big fight’.
‘Eventful night’, Ryan mused.
‘Eventful indeed’. Dids concurred.

Chris sat up on a bed in Emergency at the Alfred. He had an egg-sized lump on the back of his head and felt very woozy, despite the drug the nurse had given him to ease the nausea. Bella sat in a chair beside his bed. He blinked when he looked at her because although he had been told there was only one of her there, he kept seeing two and was hoping he was in for some three-way action later on! He’d never scored with twins before. Then she would say something to him and he’d be brought back to reality. Which wasn’t bad apart from the splitting headache.
‘How do you feel?’ She asked, leaning over him and checking his temperature with the back of her hand. ‘You look very pale’.
‘Getting better, having you here’, he said, and her pulse started to race, seeing the look in his eyes. He took her hand and started kissing it, and Bella felt faint. This was exactly what she’d wanted, exactly what she’d hoped for, but not this way. He was sick; she’d be taking advantage if she let him go any further.
‘What about your girlfriend?’ She said, managing to free her hand.
He looked confused. ‘What girlfriend?’
Bella stared at him. ‘You told me you had a girlfriend’.
‘Did I? Not for about… I don’t know… six months! Silly skank went and shacked up with Sookie Lah-lah in Sydney’.
‘Nick Davis?’
‘The very one’.
‘Well, there’s no accounting for taste. Personally, I think she’s mad’. She smiled at Chris, suggestively.
He took her hand again. ‘Forget about her. I have’.
Bella was very glad Jason Cloke had knocked some sense into him!

Dids had walked Jade to her building. They stood outside the doors, looking at each other awkwardly. Not knowing what to say or do next. After dancing had only increased the tension between them, they had talked the rest of the night and found they had lots of things in common. Now the night was at an end, Jade didn’t want to see him go, but knew he had to. He looked so gorgeous, in a white shirt with black celtic writing on it, and faded jeans. He had had a shave but was already showing traces of a stubble. She could smell that subtle aftershave on him again and the effect was just about becoming unbearable.
‘Um, well… thanks for convincing me to come tonight. I had a really good time’. He said. He looked nervous.
‘Me too. I’m glad you did’. She said.
‘I better go’. He took a reluctant step back.
‘Okay… I’ll see you around’. Jade said, her voice shaky. She bit her lip. Please go, she thought. If you don’t I’m just going to have to jump your bones!
He must have noticed the look of disappointment on her face because he stepped back toward her, put an arm around her waist, pulling her to him and kissed her. It was no quick peck, either. It was passionate, intense, and caused her legs to buckle under her!
She could barely catch her breath when he finally let her go.
He looked embarrassed, but not as though he’d regretted it. ‘I’m sorry. I just had to do that’.
‘I… I don’t… I mean… you don’t have to apologise. I didn’t mind!’ She blushed, realising how that must have sounded.
He smiled, looking shy for once. ‘I’m gonna head home. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do. I’ll catch up with you, soon, I hope’.
He blew her a kiss before walking away.

Jen was walking to a taxi bay by herself after the party. Lisa had disappeared on her, Travis wouldn’t talk to anyone, Heath was nowhere to be seen, and she’d just about had enough of a lecherous Wayne Carey, who had turned up hearing there was a party on and wanted her to dance with him. She had had to push him off her twice until a burly bartender had come to her rescue and ordered him to leave her alone or he’d be thrown out. She thought that yet another fight was going to flare up but Carey just surrendered and left to go and chat up a couple of blondes in the corner.
Feeling nauseous, she decided she’d had enough of this party and bailed. She was walking down the street, about a block from a row of taxis when a car slid to the curb beside her. A guy stuck his head out the window.
‘Hi, spunky! Want a lift somewhere?’
She looked at him. He didn’t seem familiar. He was a [snip], with greasy black hair and sideburns down to his chin. She tasted vomit in her mouth. First Carey, now this! Great, she thought. This is what I get for dressing up for once.
‘No thanks, I’m right’.
‘Sheilas like you shouldn’t walk alone at night. It’s dangerous’.
‘I’m catching a taxi, actually’, she told him.
‘You don’t need to waste your money! Me and my boys’ll make sure you get home safe’.
‘Yeah, I’m sure. I just want to be alone, okay? Thanks anyway’.
He turned to his “boys” in the car beside him. ‘I reckon she thinks she’s too good for us. I reckon she needs to be taught a lesson, hey, boys?’
Jen started walking faster. The car picked up speed.
‘Just leave me alone, okay? I don’t want any trouble’.
‘Well, we’re gonna give you some!’ The car stopped and the greaser got out. Jen didn’t give him a headstart. She sprinted for the taxis, her heart in her mouth. Just as she was getting to the corner she felt him grab the collar of her jacket. She pulled away but he was too strong. He put an arm around her waist. ‘You’re coming with us’.
‘Oh, no she isn’t’.
He swung around, inadvertently swinging Jen around as well, and saw Heath, Rhyce and another guy she didn’t know, standing in an imposing line across the footpath.
‘Put her down, dickhead’. Heath commanded.
‘What are you gonna do about it, Skip?’ The [snip] asked. He slid a hand up Jen’s neck and stroked her cheek. She tried to shrink back from his touch but had nowhere to go.
‘Beat the shit out of you’. Rhyce answered, for his brother.
‘You and what army? I’ve got three of me mates in the car’. He gestured to the black modified Commodore and his mates dutifully stepped out.
‘This army’, Heath said, and he waved his arm behind him. Brodie, Ryan, Daisy, and some of the other players that had been at the nightclub were closing in on them.
Jen’s captor paled and let her go. ‘Okay, we actually don’t want to fight you right now. We’ll be going’. To Jen he said, ‘Sorry, love. Hope I didn’t scare you’.
Jen scoffed. ‘You wish!’
After the car had taken off, Heath came over to Jen and put a protective arm over her shoulders. ‘Are you all right?’
She smiled. ‘I am now’.
‘Do you want me to take you home?’
Jen thought she’d never wanted anything more in her life.

Is it all over for Travis and Lisa?
Is Dids about to cheat on his girlfriend?
And what does Strauchnie have in store for Christi Malthouse?

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:43 am

hey, maybe that was my other starring role for the night- as the greasy [snip]!

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
yadie05 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:11 pm

whoo hoo go the black n white army!!
you boys rock lol
wat a nite, shame trout mouth is about to get was she deserves
yeh i seen them on b4 the game, she is still hideous lmao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 8 of 54   

Jump to: