Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Plot Sickens

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Very HappyVery Happy go my boi's hehe i ish thinking i ish still drunk-ish bahahaha you're hillarious cause i say ish all the time! haha
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:36 pm

lol leelee... i got drunk today and was walking funny on the way home. Played drinking games at my bro's, he had all his mates and their partners around and we picked names out of a hat and when that person got a free kick or goaled we had a shot. We were drinking apple and butterscotch schnapps, banana mudshakes, and tequila haha... I got Barry Hall and the bastard didn't kick a goal but he did get a free kick. I also got Judd in the first half and was doing rather well with him lol.
yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:34 pm

drinking games rock, i got one we do with a deck of cards and i get f%^&*(d over every time wit having more shots than anyone
i got bliiiind last nite, saw justin peckket and he laughed at me cos i was like oh look thats justin peckett lmao
not bad tho... for an older bloke
no other saints boys in toe that i recognised

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:01 pm

dude wicked, i want some more. it was really good. its getting better and better every story line!!
more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:22 pm
Post subject: The Plot SickensReply with quote

Episode 18

“You got to put your behind in your past”

Strauchnie was deep in prayer. Actually, he only looked like he was deep in prayer, because he had the hands clasped in front of him and eyes closed, but in his mind wasn’t a peaceful plea to God for world peace or an end to the famines in Africa. No, Strauchnie was daydreaming about his number one girl, his ultimate fantasy woman. In his dream he had just kicked the winning goal in a Grand Final and Christi came up to him after the siren, and started asking him all sorts of personal questions. Then the cameraman called “Action” and she had to conduct the real interview. Still, she gave him a sly wink that promised so much…
‘Brian! Come up and lead us in prayer’. Oh, Bugger he thought. I left my speech at home.
He finished up the day in church, his mind full of ideas. He had to talk to Christi. She was dominating his thoughts lately. A plan was starting to form in his warped mind. He’d seen how the Reverend lived with his two wives and Strauchnie wanted in on some of that. It would help to have the one wife to begin with, but he was working on that. Hard to get girls to go out on a date when they keep slapping restraining orders on you. Strauchnie had to think outside of the box.
He sat outside the studios at Channel 10 with binoculars and watched Christi get into her car. Not having one of his own, he’d had to resort to sitting in a tree across the road. Then, being unable to follow her, because of his lack of transport, he snuck into Channel 10. He figured he would be welcome there, being on close personal terms with Rove McManus and Peter Helliar. No one saw him go in though, so it didn’t really matter. He found a door marked Human Resources, and peered through its glass. No one there. Good stuff. He tried the handle. The door opened easily. He slipped in and headed straight for a filing cabinet.
‘Hm… C, C,C for Christi. Nope; nothing there. Bugger, where would it be?’ He closed the drawer and then slapped himself upside the head. ‘Jesus! Of course! It would be under M for Malthouse’.
He finally found Christi’s outdated resume and folded it, putting it in his pocket. It didn’t occur to him that the address on it had probably changed in the last five years. It also didn’t occur to him to keep an ear out for someone coming into the room.
He heard footsteps and ducked, but it was too late.
A good looking chick in her early thirties was standing in front of him, arms crossed, legs spread like one of Charlie’s Angels. Her red hair was fanned out and Strauchnie imagined her in red rubber and latex. He grinned. ‘Hi, are you single?’
‘No, and I’m about to call the cops if you don’t get out of here’. She said.
‘Hey, wait! Don’t you know who I am?’ he implored.
‘No, but I’m warning you! I will call security’.
‘Okay. It’s obvious you have feelings for Strauchnie. You’re just good at hiding them…’
‘Out!’ She shouted.

Lisa sat on her bed, holding her pink and purple cushion against her chest. She had cried all night. She didn’t think she had any more tears left in her. He wouldn’t answer his phone, or emails. She turned up at his doorstep and his mum just shook her head when she opened the door. ‘He doesn’t want to see you, love’. She said. ‘Give it time. He might change his mind’.
Lisa didn’t think so. She’d blown it. Before she’d even met him, she’d blown it! How can that be fair? How can he judge her on who she used to be compared to who she was now?
There was a knock at the bedroom door. ‘Lise, it’s me, Jen. Can I come in?’
‘Okay’, Lisa sniffed. ‘I’m not very good company though’.
Jen let herself in. ‘As if I’ve ever cared about that! Hey, mate… I heard about what that rotten skank Nicole did! She won’t want to run into me in a hurry. I totally think she’s after Travis’.
‘I don’t care; she can have him! If he wants to be a prude and not just accept me for who I am, I don’t need him!’
‘It’s gotta be hard for him, Lise… think about it from his point of view. He’s with this girl he really likes, maybe loves, and finds out she’s… well, had a lot more experience in the sack than he has. Maybe he’s wondering whether you’re comparing him to other guys or something?’
‘I wouldn’t. Besides, he’s perfect!’
‘Lise… have you slept with him yet?’ Jen asked, concerned for her friend.
‘No. We’ve mucked around, but we were taking our time. No rush, I thought! Ha, what a joke’.
‘Well, you’re probably gonna hate me for saying this, but it’s probably for the best. I mean, if you two had… done anything, how much harder would it be to break up?’
‘I don’t want to break up! I just want to get Nicole’s stupid fat head in a vice til it pops like a freaking grape! Why does she want to ruin my life?’
‘Okay, nice visual! Like I said, I think her motives aren’t as pure as that. I think she’s seen how many girls are after Trav and all of a sudden her poor old boyfriend’s looking a bit shabby. That’s just my opinion, anyway’.
Lisa wiped her eyes. ‘So; enough about me. What happened to you at the party?’
‘Oh, don’t get me started! It was like the night of the Living Lech! First Wayne Carey, then this creep starts hassling me on the street. But you’ll never guess who I got a lift home with’.
‘Oh My God! Heath?!’ Lisa was very excited for her friend. For a moment her problems were forgotten.
‘Yep. Saved me again, like the damsel in distress I am! Tell you, it’s getting like Spiderman and Mary Jane Watson; every time I’m in trouble he shows up!’
‘Oh, but that’s so romantic’. Lisa swooned. ‘Did he kiss you?’
‘No, but I reckon if Rhyce and his mate weren’t there, I would have kissed him!’ laughed Jen. ‘You have no idea how relieved I was to see those guys!’

Dids was in a quandary. His girlfriend had just told him she had to go to Queensland for a couple of days on a modelling shoot and he knew he couldn’t break up with her. Not wouldn’t, couldn’t. She’d kill him! Those heels she wore could render a man sterile if her aim was true! But he found himself more and more attracted to Jade every time he saw her. She was cute, fun and had great fashion sense. He kept thinking about their kiss and feeling kinda strange, like when Mick made them climb the ropes on an obstacle course.
He was even distracted at training. They had a big game coming up just before the mid-season break, and then they were going to Apollo Bay for a few days. Dids didn’t know what the thinking was there, maybe Mick wanted them to have an actual break instead of training them to death. Whatever it was, he realised who he was going to miss over those three days with his team mates. And it wasn’t his girlfriend.

Leelee and Ryan were rolling around on his bed. He was tickling her with a feather duster and she was laughing so hard her stomach hurt. ‘Stop, stop!’ she cried, ‘Or there’ll be hell to pay’.
‘Oh yeah?’ he laughed. He lay on his side, naked to his waist. His jeans hung tantalisingly low on his hips. She started kissing his neck, his shoulders, and was on her way down his body when the phone rang. He reached over and grabbed it, and tried to speak as normally as was possible under the circumstances. ‘Hello? Who?’ He sat up in bed, and Leelee had to stop what she was doing. Just the tone of his voice changed things. ‘How did you get this number? No, I don’t want to talk! We don’t have anything to talk about!’ Leelee watched him. That same, dark, angry look came over his face again. Instead of turning her on, this time it worried her. She mouthed the word ‘who?’ but he didn’t pay attention. He was listening to whoever it was on the other side of the conversation. His jaw dropped. ‘No… that can’t be right! You’re lying!’

Who was on the phone?
What is their devastating news?
And will Strauchnie get his mitts on Christi?

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:01 pm

is it the attack of the evil marcy!!!???? wayne carey out for lecherous revenge!!!!????? say it isn't so!!!!????

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:42 am

oh im thinking its marcy and shes pregnant!! man thats sux for lee!!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:08 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm away for like 2 days and you wreck me yet again! (finally pirates is over... never ever doing another show with that company!)
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:34 pm

Damn am i that predictable? Will have to throw in some surprises from left field, then!

Episode 19

Secrets and Lies

‘What is it? What’s wrong?’ asked Leelee, as Ryan rolled off the bed and pulled his t-shirt back on. ‘I have to go. Sorry, Lee. I’ll explain later’.
He was gone before she could speak another word.

Ryan waited in his car for Marcy. She came out of the chemist with a bag under her arm. ‘I’m telling you; this isn’t necessary. I’ve already done the test twice. I’m pregnant, I tell you. And it’s yours’. She glared at him, accusingly.
‘We used a condom, though! Even in my state at the time, I wouldn’t have been that stupid! You’re going to take that test again, and prove it to me’.
She crossed her arms over her chest. ‘Fine! You’ll see’.
He clenched his jaw and started the car. ‘What will you do if you are?’
She shrugged, and looked at him out of the corner of her heavily made-up eye. ‘I don’t know. I’ll probably have it. They are giving away $4000 dollars to anyone willing to spit one out, so why not?’
‘Those are babies you’re talking about. Not objects. And if you do decide to have it, I’m getting a paternity test. I’m not forking out thousands of bucks for some kid that isn’t mine’.
Marcy rolled her eyes. ‘Of course it’s yours! I’m only a week late. I haven’t been that busy’.
‘It only takes one time with one other guy, Marcy. You’re not going to trap me. I might be an AFL player but I’m not stupid’.
‘I know you’re not’, she said, putting a hand on his thigh. He jumped. ‘Don’t touch me! I’m with Lee! You know that!’
‘Okay, okay! Geez, take a chill pill! I’m not trying to seduce you. I already did that, once’.
‘Don’t flatter yourself. I was pissed as a newt, that night’.
Ten minutes later they were back at her apartment. Ryan winced as he entered the lounge, both at the scary pink walls and the recent, partially repressed memory of having been there before. Marcy went into the bathroom and emerged five minutes later with a little white stick. ‘It says that if there are two purple lines, it’s positive’, she said, handing him the instructions so he could read it for himself, and holding out the stick. Ryan quickly scanned the directions and glanced at the stick. He closed his eyes. She was right. He handed back the instructions.
‘Shit’, he said. ‘Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!’
Marcy’s bottom lip dropped. ‘Don’t sound so upset! You’re going to be a father’.
He stared at her through narrowed eyes. ‘Paternity test, remember?’

Strauchnie hadn’t been able to find Christi’s address. The one on the resume was her parents’ place, and Mick had given him the evil eye when he’d spotted Strauchnie casually walking past, whistling and walking a little Jack Russell Terrier (it was his sister’s dog, perfect excuse to stroll past and check on Christi, he thought). Time for a new plan. He’d have to conduct his surveillance from Channel 10 studios or just bite the bullet and grab her. Problem was, once he’d grabbed her he didn’t know where he was going to put her. He needed a car. He didn’t have a car. Passing a motorcyclist waiting at the lights, Strauchnie had a great idea. He perked up considerably. This plan was going to work, and Strauchnie was going to have him a Missus to make all the other Mormons jealous!
He went to the bank and withdrew some money from his trust fund. Then he went downtown, to a seedy looking bike shop on Hoddle Street, with a seedy looking guy behind the counter. The tag on his blue work shirt said Dave.
Dave perked up when he saw a gullible looking customer. ‘Hi mate, what can I do ya for? Need a new jetski? Or I can sell you a beautiful ride-on lawnmower…’
Strauchnie interrupted his spiel. ‘Nah, mate! What Strauchnie needs is a motorbike! One with some grunt. Got any Vespas?’
Dave guffawed. ‘Vespas are scooters, mate! You want a Triumph, or a Ducati! Scooters are for pussies’.
‘Okay, mate. I’ll have two helmets, with that. And I might buy me some of those really cool leathers…’
Dave looked Strauchnie up and down, suspiciously. ‘Have you even got your motorcycle licence, mate? Most people get these things when they buy their first bike’.
Strauchnie felt caught in a lie. ‘Yeah, of course, mate! My old leathers are looking a bit tatty. Just thought I’d get some new ones’.
Dave nodded, knowingly. This guy was as green as grass. He might even be able to get him to buy a Hog. Among one of the most expensive bikes in the shop, Harley Davidsons were for real motorbike fanatics. And idiots like this with far too much money. ‘And the bike, mate? Have a look around and see what you like’.

Bella went to see Chris, who had by now recovered from his concussion but was on light training only at the Lexus Centre. She found him doing sit ups in the gym, a curvy brunette holding down his legs and counting as he came up, breathing out and wincing. Bella walked over, and said, ‘Shouldn’t he be taking it easy?’
The girl turned around. ‘And who are you? He’s doing the training set for him by Mick. I don’t see how it’s any of your business’.
Chris stopped to take a breath. ‘Don’t talk to her like that!’ He snapped at Yasmine. ‘Hi, Bella! Nice to see you again’.
‘You too’, Bella said. ‘How’s the head?’
‘Much better! They kept me in hospital overnight. But I’m fine now. Doing anything later?’
She shrugged, excited inside but not wanting to show it. Was he going to ask her out?
‘No, not really. Finished work for the day. Why?’
‘Cos I’ve been wanting to see you. But I didn’t have your phone number’.
‘You could have asked Leelee! She’s got it’.
‘Oh. I never thought of that’.
Bella smiled as she watched him finish his sit-ups. Ignored the looks she kept getting from the girl at his feet.
Afterward, he took her to his favourite drinking spot, and bought her a fancy sounding cocktail. They laughed when he ordered it. She thought; so you want Multiple Orgasms? Come back to my place!

Leelee was beside herself with worry. She didn’t know who Ryan’s mystery caller was, and didn’t know how to do that thingie with the phone that tells you who called last. She paced the hallway of her apartment, and when she was finished doing that, she moved onto the lounge. She wished he would call her, and let her know what was going on! She was imagining all sorts of things. Had someone in his family died? Was he about to be traded? Worse; traded interstate? No, it had sounded like someone he really didn’t want to talk to. Leelee was just about tearing her hair out when there was a knock at the door. She raced to open it. It was Ryan. He was looking more than a little worse for wear. He collapsed into her arms. ‘I’m so sorry, Lee’, he was saying. He was drunk! She had a nose for Bourbon, and he’d been at the good stuff!
She helped him to her couch. ‘What the hell is going on, Ryan? And what are you sorry for?’ She had a sinking feeling she wasn’t going to like what he was going to say. But she had to hear it.
He wouldn’t look at her. Seemed too ashamed. ‘You know about Marcy and me. Before we got together? Well, it turns out she’s got a bun in the oven and she’s saying it’s mine’.
‘But… you only did it once. That’s some bad luck’. Leelee said, feeling numb.
Ryan looked at her. ‘You mean, you’re not going to kill me? I thought you’d be tearing strips off me by now’.
She shrugged. ‘What’s the use? What’s done is done. You did use something though, didn’t you? Tell me you did’.
Ryan nodded. ‘I specifically remember a red coloured, strawberry flavoured condom. Everything in that damn house is in shades of red and pink. It’s like entering the gut of a flamingo’.
‘So it won’t be yours, then! Can’t be’. Leelee felt at least 80% better.
‘I told her I was going to make her get it paternity tested. They’re not taking half my salary for some other poor mug’s kid. She’s just the type that would do that, too’.
‘She’s having it?’ Leelee asked, shocked. But then, she relented. If she were having Ryan’s child, wouldn’t she keep it? Absolutely!
‘Yeah. But something tells me she won’t be winning Mother of the Year. She’s just after the Baby Bonus’.
‘Bitch’. Leelee fumed. She had a mind to go and ask Marcy just who the father of that baby was! She’d make her tell her!

Coming up on The Plot Sickens…

The mid-season break turns up some interesting surprises…
Where the heck is Christi Malthouse?
And will Leelee find out the truth about the baby?

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm

do you think the players read this and piss themselves laughing?
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:07 pm

If they do, good on em!! We love to give them big heads!!
It dont bother me, its all fantasy anyway!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:08 pm

i want more melissa, more!! its brilliant!!
leelee Scorpio

Live. Love. Race.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:57 pm

hehe and the bitch in leelee comes out Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Marcy is seriously going down this time, never to rise again... and no violence... violence sloves nothing!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:22 am

Episode 20

Behind Closed Doors

The boys were lying back, relaxing on deck chairs beside the pool. Their three day break at Apollo Bay was just the thing to wind down after a hectic start to the season. They had a couple of football clinics to go to the next day but for now, they were taking it pretty easy. A few of the guys were unable to tear themselves away from ball sports for too long, having erected a soccer goal at each end of the pool and were playing water polo. Others just lounged about, improving their tans and planning a great night at the local pub. Brodie, Licca, Anthony Rocca and Scott Burns were playing a game of Texas Hold’em Poker at a round picnic table. Brodie had even brought his poker chips and daggy green visors so they looked like proper poker players.
Jen and Lisa watched all this from the room they were cleaning. It was Jen’s plan, and so far it was going great guns. They had managed to get their hands on a couple of the maids’ uniforms when they found out which hotel the boys were staying at. None of the boys had seen them yet and they had been very careful to keep it that way! Lisa just had to talk to Travis and this was the only way she was going to get his attention. He was still not returning her calls or emails. When the girl at the front desk left her post for a few minutes, Jen took a real risk and checked which room Travis was in, on the computer. Then she snuck back into the toilets down the hall, her heart hammering in her chest. That had been close. She had just found what she had been looking for when she heard a voice and had to scram.
‘Geez, I don’t know, Jen. What if he doesn’t want to talk to me? What if he dobs us in to the hotel people and they call security to chuck us out?’
‘At least we tried! I’m gonna find out what room Heath is in, somehow!’ Jen laughed.
‘You think this is a joke? We could get into serious trouble!’ Lisa said, biting her nails. That was a new habit which was already grating on Jen’s nerves.
‘I don’t care. I’m here and I’m gonna have fun. We came all this way to get you back with Trav and that’s what you’re gonna do’.
‘Okay’. Lisa said. She wasn’t entirely convinced her friend had thought this one through.

Later that night, some of the boys went to a pub for a drink and others stayed by the pool. It was unseasonably warm for the beginning of winter. The sun had been shining all day and Licca had worked up quite a tan. Not that he didn’t have one to begin with! He wished Danni was with him. His room mate, Burnsey, had gone to the pub and Licca was all alone in his room. He turned on the tiny TV bolted to the wall. Ah, some decent porn!
Meanwhile, Travis was doing almost the same thing. He missed Lisa, but he wasn’t going to go back on his principles. The girl was a walking time bomb. He never knew what seedy details he was going to find out next! Threesomes, orgies – what was next, S & M? He didn’t want to know. He couldn’t find anything but crap porn on the TV in his room so he just rolled over and tried to go to sleep. There was a knock on his door.
‘Come in’ he muttered, thinking it was his brother, Cameron. Jason hadn’t forgiven him yet for whatever he’d done. He’d tried to explain that there was nothing going on with Nicole but Jason wouldn’t listen. Things were so stuffed up!
The door opened. Someone slipped in. Travis didn’t turn over to see who it was. They shut the door behind them. It was pretty dark in the room, with only the light from the moon coming in through the window.
Travis felt someone sitting on the edge of his bed. He rolled over, thinking it was one of the boys, unaware he wasn’t asleep, attempting to play a prank on him. No way was he going to let them shave one of his eyebrows off!
He blinked. A girl with short blond hair and a maid’s dress sat, looking at him, wordlessly. Lisa? He put an arm out and switched on the lamp beside the bed.
‘Lisa! What are you doing here? How did you get here? What…’
She put a hand up to silence him. ‘I just wanted to talk to you. You weren’t answering my emails. You wouldn’t call me back. I missed you’.
‘This is pretty extreme, Lise. What if you get caught?’
‘I thought about that. But it was Jen’s idea. She saw how miserable I was after we had that fight. I’m really sorry you had to find out that way. But the fact is, I have a past. I’ve done some things I’m not proud of. And some I don’t regret. But I don’t see why I should have to keep paying for them, over and over. Okay, I’ve slept with one or two footballers in my time. I’m over that. I really like you. You’re the first one I’ve wanted an actual relationship with. And now I feel like I’ve gone and blown any chance of being with you, before I even met you!’
She wasn’t crying. Wasn’t getting hysterical. She was just sitting, telling it like it is. Travis admired her for that. He felt a new sense of respect for her. And the fact that she had come all this way, gone to so much trouble to see him… (plus that maid’s uniform was really doing it for him!) he wanted to make up, and start again. He leaned forward. ‘I’m really sorry. It’s just going to take me a bit of getting used to, all this stuff about your past. But I like you too’.
Lisa smiled, and climbed onto the bed. Kneeling, she straddled Travis and kissed him. He pulled the zip on her dress down, asking ‘Does this count as room service?’

Jen thought she saw Heath with a couple of the boys coming back from the pub. She wasn’t going to hide. She had a good reason for being there. She was helping Lisa work out things with her boyfriend. If she happened upon one of their hotel rooms in the process, it was just an unfortunate accident! She had changed out of her maid’s outfit and was sitting at the bar downstairs when a familiar voice asked for a beer at her elbow. She turned. It was Rhyce Shaw. He’d been real nice to her the other night. Top bloke, really. She smiled. He smiled back, and then took another look. ‘Hey aren’t you that chick Heath knows? The one the wogs were trying to pick up the other night? What are you doing way out here?’
‘Yep. It’s me. I’m with a friend. She’s sorting things out with her boyfriend. It’s the only way she could get him to listen to her’.
‘Wow. She followed him way out here? Wish a chick would go to those lengths for me!’
Jen smiled. ‘I’m sure one will, one day’.
‘So, can I buy you a drink?’ Rhyce asked. ‘Not to like, hit on you or anything. Unless you want me to’. He grinned.
He was quite funny and sweet but Jen didn’t feel even the slightest attraction for him. She wasn’t sure how she was going to let him down gently, though!
‘Oh, um… well…’ She stuttered.
‘Ah, don’t worry about it! I’ll buy you a drink anyway! What will you have?’
‘Oh, thanks… if you insist! I’ll have a beer’.
‘A beer? Lady after my own heart! Another beer, thanks, mate’. He said to the bartender. ‘So, you and Heath…’
‘Are just friends’. Jen said, quickly. ‘Barely that, even. He keeps running into me when I’m not having much luck; and saving me’.
‘Yeah, sounds like him! Cheeky bugger!’
‘Hey, who are you calling a cheeky bugger?’ Heath appeared at her left. ‘Oh, g’day, Jen! What are you doing out here?’
She repeated her story about Lisa, feeling a bit silly, and not knowing why. Would he think she was stalking him? He looked amazing in a pair of black jeans and a black shirt with thin white pinstripes. The jeans hugged his thighs when he sat on the barstool and Jen tried not to ogle, but it was hard!
‘So you’re just here, hanging out til she’s finished… doing whatever she’s doing? Where are you staying?’
‘We’re driving back later tonight’.
‘All the way to Melbourne? You don’t have a room here?’
‘Here? God no! Too expensive! Of course, if Lisa and Trav make up, she’ll probably stay with him’.
‘Which leaves you…’ He had a twinkle in his eye. Jen felt a blush coming on. ‘Not sure. Didn’t really think that far ahead. I suppose I could stay in my car. Or find a motel somewhere’.
Heath and Rhyce traded glances. Jen didn’t miss the look they gave each other. ‘What?’ She asked them. ‘What?!’
‘You can stay in our room’. Rhyce said. ‘I’ll be a perfect gentlemen, I promise. Although I can’t guarantee this one will’. He teased.
Heath glared at him. ‘Yeah, stay with us. I’ll sleep on the couch’.
‘Oh, no no; there’s no need for that! If there’s a couch, I’ll take it’. Jen said, firmly.
There was a bit of arguing on Heath’s part but Jen was having none of it. ‘You guys are being so nice. I’m not going to do you out of a bed as well’.
‘Well’, Rhyce said, a grin on his face the size of the Grand Canyon, ‘You could share Heath’s’.
‘That’ll be enough out of you’. Heath said, his cheeks so pink Jen couldn’t see his freckles! ‘Are you coming up with us? We’re just going to watch some TV. This hotel’s got Foxtel’.
‘I probably shouldn’t. I did tell Lisa I’d wait here for her’. She said. She wished she could go up with them. She wouldn’t mind sitting in the dark beside Heath. They could be watching the weather channel and it wouldn’t matter. She wouldn’t be paying much attention to the screen, anyway!
‘Okay, well we’re in room 302 when you’re ready. See you later’. Heath said, giving her a wink as he left. Jen ordered another Bourbon and Coke to calm her nerves. ‘Come on, Lise. Ring me’, she said, looking at her mobile as if staring would make it ring.

Travis rolled over to his side of the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling. His toes just wouldn’t uncurl after the acrobatics they’d just been engaged in! He managed to get his breathing under control and turned to look at Lisa. She was smiling dreamily.
‘I’m really, really glad you came today’. He told her.
‘I’m really, really glad I did too’, she said. ‘Thank you for listening to me. I thought you were going to throw me out of here when you first saw me’.
‘I considered it. But I think I missed you too much’. He kissed her shoulder.
‘Oh, are we going for another round?’ She asked, playfully.
‘I’m afraid not, I think I’m about to crash’. Travis said, sleepily. ‘Don’t you have to ring Jen or something?’
‘Oh yeah! Oh, but I don’t want to leave you now’. She said, stroking his chest lightly with her fingernails.
‘Stop it! That tickles’, he laughed. ‘Why don’t you stay here tonight?’

Jen answered her mobile. ‘So are you guys back on again, or what?’
Lisa was ecstatic. Jen could practically see her smile over the phone. ‘Yes! He asked me to stay here tonight. Oh, but I can’t… what are you going to do?’
‘Problem solved. Caught up with Heath and Rhyce. I’m staying in their room’. Jen said, hardly believing it as she said it.
‘Ooooh, so I’m not the only one who might be getting lucky’. Lisa said. ‘You go, girl!’
Jen laughed. ‘I’m hardly gonna try anything with Rhyce in the room!’
‘Wait til he goes to sleep’. Lisa suggested.
‘Girl, your mind just doesn’t crawl out of that gutter, does it?’

Jen had a couple more drinks for Dutch courage before she made her way up to the boys’ room. Now, which is it, she thought, her mind numbed somewhat by the alcohol. Room 203? 302? 332? Oh bugger, she thought. I can hardly go downstairs and ask at the desk. Don’t want to get the guys in trouble!
She decided it sounded like he’d said 322 and made her way to the third floor. Once there, she was surprised at how quiet it was. The guys must not all be back from the pub, she thought. Standing outside 322 she knocked twice, sharply. The sound reverberated around the hall. Oh shit, she thought. Better not do that again! She half expected someone to complain but no one did.
There was no voice on the other side of the door. Jen couldn’t hear anything so she put her ear against the wood. She could hear a guy talking but couldn’t tell if it was either of the Shaw boys. Not wanting to knock again, she edged open the door and peered inside.
The bed was side on to the door. Two figures were sitting up in it, the man shirtless and the woman wearing a floral negligee. The woman was lighting up a smoke. The man – Jen recognised him immediately as Wayne Carey (and the woman was most definitely not his wife!) – turned toward the door and had a conniption when he realised that someone knew his dirty secret. Jen didn’t know who the woman was but she wasn’t sticking around to find out. ‘Whoops, wrong door’, she said, and hightailed it out of there!
Marcy turned to Wayne. ‘Who the hell was that? Wayne, you’ve got to stop her! Before this gets out!’
Jen looked behind her as she ran. She could hear footsteps but she had a head start on him, so he had to be still around the corner. She looked at the numbers on the doors, frantically. Ah, 302. That had to be it!
She knocked on the door. Heath answered.
‘Help! Let me in’, she said. He moved aside and she blundered in. ‘Where can I hide?’
Heath looked at her, puzzled. ‘Hide from what? Or should I say, who?’
‘Wayne Carey! It’s a long story! Is he coming?’
Heath peered around the door jamb. ‘Nope. Can’t see him. Must have gone back to his room. Why would he be after you?’
Jen sat on the edge of one of the twin beds, relieved. ‘I forgot what room number you told me. He was in there with a woman. Don’t know who she was. But I know what his wife looks like, and it wasn’t her! They tried to pretend no one was in there. I knocked and they didn’t answer. What am I going to do?’
‘Nothing. It’s not your problem’. Rhyce said. ‘If he wants to screw around it’s up to his wife to catch him’.
‘But he knows me. He tried to crack onto me at Leelee’s party. I have this awful feeling he won’t leave me alone now’.
Heath sat down beside her. Uncomfortably close. She wondered if he could see her knees knocking together! ‘Well, he’ll have to be extra nice, won’t he? You’ve got some pretty good dirt on him! He won’t want to upset you’.
‘Hm… true’. Jen said. ‘Still, not real sure I want Wayne Carey being nice to me, either’.
‘He’s a good guy, really’. Heath said. ‘Apart from the whole cheating thing. But I mean, who knows? Maybe he and his wife have an understanding’.
‘Like, an open relationship, you mean?’ Jen asked.
He shrugged. ‘Yeah, maybe. You never know what goes on behind closed doors!’

Strauchanie was delirious with happiness. Christi sat on his couch, her hands tied behind her back. A gag was stuffed in her mouth. ‘Now, before I take that gag out, you have to promise you won’t scream’. He said. She nodded her head. ‘It’s just that, this is a small flat and everyone around will hear you. And I’ll be forced to put the gag back in’. He walked over to her and took it out of her mouth. Christi struggled to fight back tears. ‘Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me’.
‘I do! But you would never come here if Strauchanie asked you. So I had to take desperate measures’.
‘You almost killed us on that motorbike of yours. We’re not getting back on that thing, are we?’ She asked, fearfully.
‘What do you mean? Strauchanie’s a great rider! I’ve had that bike for nearly two weeks!’
Christi sighed. ‘What do you want with me, Strauchanie?’ She repeated.
‘Oh… that’s going to be a surprise’. Strauchanie had a wicked grin on his face. Christi didn’t like the look of it. Not at all!

What does Strauchanie have in store for Christi?
What will happen when the lights go out on Jen and Heath?
And whose baby is it, really?

yadie05 

Oh Diddy your so fine.... I want to make you mine.... hey diddy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:18 pm

gee that was a long one!
dids obviously didnt miss me on the trip Sad
or daisy missin em either Sad
go jen and heath finally!!!!!1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 9 of 54   

Jump to: