Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Damn I'm good

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

watt price tully wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
just had 2 large pizza's for dinner.

thinking if i should eat the med garlic pizza or leave it

We need your age first before jumping to conclusions

just turned 30
OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Fire Up wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

just turned 30

Excellent Very Happy your metabolism should start slowing down. Keep the eating going and I'll see you on the next Weight Watchers ad Laughing

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Laughing Laughing NO chance! im too active
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am

^

yeah right. When I was your age I hoped to get to 80kg. I slightly overachieved. Embarassed

Give you 10 years you won't be bragging about being skinny anymore Razz

OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 am

stui magpie wrote:
^

yeah right. When I was your age I hoped to get to 80kg. I slightly overachieved. Embarassed

Give you 10 years you won't be bragging about being skinny anymore Razz

Yeah I was aiming for the 90kg mark, now I'm trying to get back down to 90kgs Laughing

I'd seriously start thinking about moderating your eating habits now Fire Up because when the slide comes it can very easily turn into an avalanche Shocked

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

when i was 16 i was 50kgs. 5kgs in 14 years not bad.

my aim is to get to 70 kgs but cant do it. its like my stomach knows when im more then 55kgs the weight just goes away.

also tryed weight gainer yea that worked NOTHING!
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Fire Up wrote:

my aim is to get to 70 kgs but cant do it. its like my stomach knows when im more then 55kgs the weight just goes away.

We are healthy living and eating in our house at the moment. Got a load of weight watchers meal recipes so have cooked up a frenzy over the last few days to store in the freezer for the week. I am not finding it all too bad, I have given up everything that looks like it might have sugar or fat saturated. Am feeling quite full after the meals and they are very tasty. I have to say though wholemeal pasta is bloody awful!

The worst time is the night time. When I go to bed I get this real sugar craving. I might get some chromium as I find this helps with sugar issues.

I am however having two cups of tea a day with a spoon of raw sugar. It is my reward. So hopefully by in a about 6 months time I will be where I want to be.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

annewilo wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

We are healthy living and eating in our house at the moment. Got a load of weight watchers meal recipes so have cooked up a frenzy over the last few days to store in the freezer for the week. I am not finding it all too bad, I have given up everything that looks like it might have sugar or fat saturated. Am feeling quite full after the meals and they are very tasty. I have to say though wholemeal pasta is bloody awful!

The worst time is the night time. When I go to bed I get this real sugar craving. I might get some chromium as I find this helps with sugar issues.

I am however having two cups of tea a day with a spoon of raw sugar. It is my reward. So hopefully by in a about 6 months time I will be where I want to be.

At the start of another Collingwood finals campaign?

Me too! Very Happy
OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

annewilo wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

What I find works best for me is a large glass of water about 1/2 and hour before bed and then another just before bed. The craving during the day for me have all but gone, except after heavy physical activity, but that was just a case of having to stick it out until my body adjusted to the change in diet...for that I'd drink water (again).

annewilo 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

5150 wrote:
annewilo wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

At the start of another Collingwood finals campaign?

Me too! Very Happy

Kinda, daughter wants us to look good at the Copeland! And I want to get some chicken fillets so I need to be healthy and make sure my skin is in good condition.

Last edited by annewilo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
annewilo 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 am

OEP wrote:
annewilo wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

What I find works best for me is a large glass of water about 1/2 and hour before bed and then another just before bed. The craving during the day for me have all but gone, except after heavy physical activity, but that was just a case of having to stick it out until my body adjusted to the change in diet...for that I'd drink water (again).

I might try that. Although as it is I am a loo runner during the night. Although this is mainly from the tea. Will see how it goes tonight.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

30 ah ha!

Caught red handed!!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Fire Up wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

just turned 30

and your height...

& you could have genes that assist you. Nonetheless good on you but let's wait & HAL will see.

I'm 6'3" & weighed a bit when I was skinny - which was a lot of my life until early 40's.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks watt price tully I will remember your suggestion.
OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

annewilo wrote:
OEP wrote:
annewilo wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

I might try that. Although as it is I am a loo runner during the night. Although this is mainly from the tea. Will see how it goes tonight.

The water won't make that any better but I can say with honesty that since I started drinking more water (not to much though) I have notice an increase in my weight loss and I'm feeling generally better. Most people I've spoken to have said the same thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: