Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Parko's Comment about Clarke on League Teams

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

rocketronnie wrote:
I wouldn't trust much Parkin says, he's a Carlton man, through and through.

Parkin is old carlscum silver haired pain in the arse!

www.facebook/the hybernators
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 am

I am surprised people are paying attention to what a Carlscum man says when whiteanting Collingwood.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 am

Parkin is a shocking commentator. He should be subbed off.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 am

mattys123 wrote:

The word out of the club is that the two young Irish boys (Mooney and Cribbin) can't spend enough time with Marty, they love him and follow him everywhere, and if the only thing Marty does is help develop Mooney into a superstar, then he'll be worth that late first round pick.

How do you get this Inside info Matty?

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am

Dave The Man wrote:
mattys123 wrote:

The word out of the club is that the two young Irish boys (Mooney and Cribbin) can't spend enough time with Marty, they love him and follow him everywhere, and if the only thing Marty does is help develop Mooney into a superstar, then he'll be worth that late first round pick.

How do you get this Inside info Matty?

Matt's got a paper telescope Dave!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm

NO worse than some of Tony shaws dumbarse statements about us. ! Tighe kenelley showed they can come back in a big way, and I reckon Clarke is now a lot more mature and no longer homesick, could be a real goer for us.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
buckstopswithbucks 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
NO worse than some of Tony shaws dumbarse statements about us.

But still..

Shaw = Collingwood drought breaking Premiership Captain and Norm Smith Medalist

Parkin = Carlton scum that robbed us of a player in the team of the century by casting the deciding vote for a player he coached (Yeah they cheated again, what a surprise) Mad

Shaw can be forgiven quite a bit.. but Parkin must be reviled and despised on principle

Last edited by buckstopswithbucks on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:00 pm

^ Fair point, and i do recall ol Parko tipped North to beat us last season on the G, from memory i think we smashed them 22 goals to 3 goals, LOL. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Joel wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
I wouldn't trust much Parkin says, he's a Carlton man, through and through.

I was under the impression that he is a Hawks man, the club where he played at.

Same David Parkin who said that Jason McCartney would be a good player for Collingwood but James Cook was a 200 game Full Forward for Carlton.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 pm

collingwoodjoe wrote:
So what if he's not committed? plenty of players have been good AFL footballers without being committed, blokes like Medhurst, just off the top of my head, ALWAYS had primary interests outside of footy and never thought of it as life and death, even a bloke like Swan is a fairly relaxed cat, in contrast to some like, say, Bucks or Pendles that are the ultra-proffesional, committed types.

We got him for nothing. It was a shit draft with no players outside of the top ten ever likely to sustain AFL careers after all the talent in the country got sucked up by the Suns and GWS.

We have a player in the sweet demographic of being between 23 and 27 and having about 50 odd games of AFL experience, with elite endurance, for a half a dud pick in a dud draft.
great comment

He has his teaching qualification now, has his girlfriend, has had his time playing Gaelic, so we might now get a few years out of him, ala Medhurst, that are very useful to the club, weather he's ultra committed or not.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 pm

collingwoodjoe wrote:
So what if he's not committed? plenty of players have been good AFL footballers without being committed, blokes like Medhurst, just off the top of my head, ALWAYS had primary interests outside of footy and never thought of it as life and death, even a bloke like Swan is a fairly relaxed cat, in contrast to some like, say, Bucks or Pendles that are the ultra-proffesional, committed types.

We got him for nothing. It was a shit draft with no players outside of the top ten ever likely to sustain AFL careers after all the talent in the country got sucked up by the Suns and GWS.

We have a player in the sweet demographic of being between 23 and 27 and having about 50 odd games of AFL experience, with elite endurance, for a half a dud pick in a dud draft.
great comment

He has his teaching qualification now, has his girlfriend, has had his time playing Gaelic, so we might now get a few years out of him, ala Medhurst, that are very useful to the club, weather he's ultra committed or not.

bennymac1 Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 pm

hello folks, wondering if anyone would know if any possible links for tomorrows game???? would be great if you could pm me the details, really want to see martins return to the black and white.
commitment issues?? lol and will have an lol again, this bloke did'nt happen to see the endless hours he spent training on his own, in gyms, on beachs, on the road, the local clubs playing fields, never stopped wanting to better himself as a player, and when he new for sure that he was heading back down under he took his training to another level (which i didnt think could be possible because of what he was already doing) so for some bloke to even make a comment on something that he really knows naff all about, is simply outrageous, if i was a betting man, i would put all my money on martin ramming his word back down his troat.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 pm

bennymac1 wrote:
hello folks, wondering if anyone would know if any possible links for tomorrows game???? would be great if you could pm me the details, really want to see martins return to the black and white.
commitment issues?? lol and will have an lol again, this bloke did'nt happen to see the endless hours he spent training on his own, in gyms, on beachs, on the road, the local clubs playing fields, never stopped wanting to better himself as a player, and when he new for sure that he was heading back down under he took his training to another level (which i didnt think could be possible because of what he was already doing) so for some bloke to even make a comment on something that he really knows naff all about, is simply outrageous, if i was a betting man, i would put all my money on martin ramming his word back down his troat.

I can give you a Torrent Site to get the Game From.

Thanks for the Update on this.

Parko is a Collingwood Hater as he use to Coach the Scum and you just have to Read about the Team of the Century to know what kind of Moron he is

Cuthbert Collingwood Aquarius

Once was on fire, now all at sea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

^twins
bennymac1 Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:07 am

cheers dtm thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: