Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Injuries from last night

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MattyD wrote:
And there's a couple of others playing who shouldn't be.

Our playing group seems to be disintegrating. The club will never admit it though.

I'm just waiting now for someone to target Elliott in a nightclub 'incident'. He should be heavily guarded. Evil or Very Mad

Ok, we need people to volunteer here.

Who wants to go out with Jamie Elliot to nightclubs, taste test his drinks and women for him to make sure all is good and chase away any dickwads who get over zealous?

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:34 pm

We may not be able to field a team against Richmond! Plus, Elliot will be surrounded by 100 Nicksters trying to work out how to taste test his women Wink

- Ben
Warbler 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 am

Beamsy also has an ankle .

Though the club thinks he'll be OK for Friday ---------- and the club would never lie about injuries .

The only bright point over the weekend was the Filth being humiliated by Essendrugs .

GO PIES
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm

WTF is wrong with Swanny?

The club keeps denying he's injured, yet he has lost his ability to put on a burst of pace. That's a sure sign of groin problems. After 3 poor games from him, I reckon he should be dropped/rested, or whatever they decide to call it. He, more than anyone else cost us the Cats game imo.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Warbler wrote:
Beamsy also has an ankle .

Though the club thinks he'll be OK for Friday ---------- and the club would never lie about injuries .

The only bright point over the weekend was the Filth being humiliated by Essendrugs .

GO PIES

Hopefully he's got 2!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

The club keeps denying he's injured, yet he has lost his ability to put on a burst of pace. That's a sure sign of groin problems. After 3 poor games from him, I reckon he should be dropped/rested, or whatever they decide to call it. He, more than anyone else cost us the Cats game imo.

Did I read somewhere that he had glandular fever during the preseason? I know he had wrist surgery but glandular fever would impact his aerobic fitness more.

I do agree that on form he should struggle to hold his spot, the fact we're struggling for numbers might buy him some extra time.
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Sorry can someone pinch me.... based on what's been written here there is a chance that our outs for Friday night may read Swan, Pendlebury, Maxwell, Beams, Dwyer.

Apart from anything else that's 5 changes that = INSTABILITY with a capital F***.

Please someone pinch me.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:49 pm

jackcass wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Did I read somewhere that he had glandular fever during the preseason? I know he had wrist surgery but glandular fever would impact his aerobic fitness more.

I do agree that on form he should struggle to hold his spot, the fact we're struggling for numbers might buy him some extra time.

Well, that and the fact that Taylor Adams played the worst 50 minutes of football in the Collingwood mid-field since I don't know when. His performance on Selwood in the last quarter was, I assume, intended to be an opportunity for personal development and growth, since he was just hopelessly out-classed at this stage of his career. I do hope he gets better sooner rather than later.
mackasmatt 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Taylor Adams will get 2 weeks for the hit on Selwood (based on the Fyfe suspension).
----------
------------
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 pm

mackasmatt wrote:
Taylor Adams will get 2 weeks for the hit on Selwood (based on the Fyfe suspension).

I just watched that one.... I actually reckon Selwood was angry with Adams because he got him in the head without him ducking. Laughing Laughing I assume there's another angle on it because the one they showed on Access All Areas on the AFL site looked like there was nothing in it. As far as I'm aware Duckwood didn't even get a split lip.

But as they say there's precedent.... otherwise known as "he's wearing a Collingwood jumper so let's get him"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: