Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies smoke Dees. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big T 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Thanks Magpies, for putting some sunshine into a very sad day. This morning, my beloved Boxer doggie boy, Tyson, passed away, after a brief illness, he was 12 yrs old. I laid him to rest next to his bro, Oscar, his best buddy. This great victory so undermanned, against all odds, is just the tonic I needed. Thank you Collingwood.

Sorry to hear that, glad this magnificent team could brighten your day.

Born to Pie 

Born to Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:14 pm

I think it's the best game I've seen Dean play at this level, solid and reliable all day.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:24 pm

Born to Pie wrote:
I think it's the best game I've seen Dean play at this level, solid and reliable all day.
Solid 4 qtr game.
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.40...Ash Johnson...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:25 pm

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:
Krueger, McStay and Checkers would make an interesting rotation in the forward line.

With that sort of power I think we should finish in 2nd place behind Swans and ahead of Carlton.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:25 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Thanks Magpies, for putting some sunshine into a very sad day. This morning, my beloved Boxer doggie boy, Tyson, passed away, after a brief illness, he was 12 yrs old. I laid him to rest next to his bro, Oscar, his best buddy. This great victory so undermanned, against all odds, is just the tonic I needed. Thank you Collingwood.

I’m sorry to hear that Piesnchess.I lost my beautiful dog about 7 months ago,so I know how painful it can be when you lose a beloved pet like that.At least the Pies won,so I hope that cheered you up a bit.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:27 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Extremely sorry to hear that bad news. They are like family and will be missed. However as we know, life goes on. This fabulous victory will bring you some joy and comfort.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:28 pm

Fantastic win by the way.Half the midfield out,most of the forward line out ,no second ruck,and still we find a way to win and win comfortably.You’ve just got to love this team and their never say die attitude.They are fantastic,and make you feel proud to be. a Collingwood supporter.😀
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:29 pm

That's the sort of win I wanted to see this week. An accumulating score across four quarters from a consistent position of strength. A great performance from the whole team.

Sorry to hear about Tyson PnC. Pets live on in our hearts.

Last edited by Gerry Cooper on Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
duggieboy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:31 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Sorry to hear it PnC. Nothing quite like losing a "mans best friend".

Good tonic for sure, a win like this one.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:54 pm

Culprit wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Sorry to hear the loss of Tyson. I feel your pain Brother.

So sorry Piesnchess that’s so sad xx

Glad the boys got you smiling xx

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:02 pm

Pulled their pants down and spanked them with a VFL side. Huge win
LaurieHolden Aquarius

Floreat Gymnorhina tyrannica

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:05 pm

^15 of ours were Premiership players. Equal with the amount of Premiership players Melbourne ran out with.
Pies2016 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:09 pm

Culprit wrote:
Special mention to my mate's Grandson, Charlie Dean. He just keeps improving.

This “ kid “ gets better by the week. He was excellent today. He’s backing himself as the confidence and belief grows. Very neat kick of the footy too.
Could end up being in the conversation for the most improved at the club if he keeps playing like today.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:09 pm

Gawn stopped them from losing by 10+ goals. May got to eat his own words and Simon Goodwin had all the answers this week. Melb are a better team than where they are sitting and it sucks to be them.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:10 pm

Was a good 4 qtr performance, helped by Melbourne's inaccuracy but that is also because we pushed them wide and didn't give them too many easy shots like we did the Dogs last week.

But it's very rare occasion that Collingwood wins a game with less scoring shots!!!!!

Melbourne are finished and it is really a very open season. Take 2nd next week and after the bye we hopefully have a mostly healthy list to really launch, there is no standout second side so a great opportunity for a Victorian side to meet the Swans at the MCG in September.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8   

Jump to: