Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies win another thriller. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YE BASTARDS OF LITTLE FAITH, never in doubt, LOL. LOL. Truly, a victory comeback for the ages, I think it has to be best Magpies comeback ever, since early 70s, v Saints, at VP, I was there, young lad, we were 52 points down, won by 7 pts I recall. Great win, how sweet it is.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
magirl Aries

Said by Zed wrote:
BTW those baying for Sideys blood game after game STFU and pay credit to a superstar warrior! Awesome Sidey!

Class will always prevail. The guy is a superstar and so experienced and clever. Even if he is not the one doing it his guidance leads others to play better. I hope when he retires one day having played his whole career for us, it is long in the future when he is ready.

Last edited by magirl on Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
lazzadesilva Virgo

Said by Zed wrote:
BTW those baying for Sideys blood game after game STFU and pay credit to a superstar warrior! Awesome Sidey!

They don’t mean it, just comments in the heat of the game. Miraculous win but it shouldn’t have been that close had we kicked better and the umpires hadn’t manufactured the tense finish.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

Said by Zed wrote:

16 contested possessions, moved to play in the centre square when the team was desperate - just a (yet another) superstar performance - and that in game number 322 (one more than "Mr Football" managed). His detractors should give themselves time-out in the naughty corner.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:00 pm

I said at HT I had a “glimmer of hope” we could still win it despite the large deficit

Never completely lost faith. North deserve credit for giving us a cracking contest.

Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:02 pm

That was a lesson in self belief for the younger players and some fans too. The boys found a way when we we were well down for much of the game. Bobby and Schultz (who kept us in the game btw) were both great. Sidey, Crisp, Nick Daicos all went up gears the longer the game went, however we we lucky in the end probably.

Last edited by Gerry Cooper on Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:02 pm

LOL at the North fans all 12 of them blaming the umps. Great win now onto the bye freshen up and get players back
winpies Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:03 pm

One of the best wins I have ever witnessed. This club under Fly keeps on keeping on. You bloody beauty Pies.
lihei Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 pm

Take the points and move on quickly. Go Woodsmen.
Big T 

Piesnchess wrote:
OH YE BASTARDS OF LITTLE FAITH, never in doubt, LOL. LOL. Truly, a victory comeback for the ages, I think it has to be best Magpies comeback ever, since early 70s, v Saints, at VP, I was there, young lad, we were 52 points down, won by 7 pts I recall. Great win, how sweet it is.

I’m just glad u took that dog for a walk!

lihei Capricorn

GreekLunatic wrote:
LOL at the North fans all 12 of them blaming the umps. Great win now onto the bye freshen up and get players back
12? You exaggerate!
Born to Pie 

Born to Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:07 pm

OMFG we got smashed by the worst team in the AFL...oh wait!

7 players with less than 20 games, no DeGoey, Elliott, Mitchell, Pendles, McStay, Mihocek and maybe Cox.

Side by side, unless we are losing, maybe they should have a membership for that!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:08 pm

Big T wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I’m just glad u took that dog for a walk!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I did it in last ten mins of the GF too and it worked a charm then. !! Its my secret weapon now.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Said by Zed 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:08 pm

Crazy! Unbelievable! Shut those prick commentators right up. They were literally speechless on live TV…. Wankers!
The Black and White Lion 

The Black and White Lion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:09 pm

I think I've just got my breath back 20minutes later. Just insane this modern Fly team! So grateful to be 3rd on the ladder. The AFL must be licking their lips with the current top 4. We could see some more crowd records this year.

Now I really have one big concern out of this 1 point win over the Roos. who the hell do I vote for now in the MOTY! Bobby Hill you beauty. Pies fans everywhere how are we going make a Jamie Bobby MOTY call?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14   

Jump to: