Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What Becomes Her....... begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

no, it has a shopping centre, too- gippsland centre sale. trust me, i've been there. ever been to gippsland?

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:17 pm

yes i have!!! crap aint it lol!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:20 pm

New Episode!!!
Enjoy!!

Episode 28

Nick had stopped on his way to the game to check on Danni. She was doing much better now and he rehab was definitely helping and she was showing signs of improvement.
He stayed for about an hour and then he had to head off.
“Good luck babe! I’ll be watching” Danni said
Nick gave her a long lingering kiss “I know you will. Just don’t scare the nurses” he said and he left.
They were playing the swans today, one of their new most hated enemies. The last three or four years, they had had some ripper contests.
Danni sat on her bed flicking thru the bridal magazine that her sister had dropped in. She was marking off dresses she liked, plus venues and stationary, anything she liked really.
“Knock knock”
She looked up and smiled.
“Come in Coop. How have you been?” she said
He walked over and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.
“I’ve been alright. Busy, but good. How about you? How are you going?” he replied
“Yeah I’m good. Rehab is working wonders; I’ve given my statement to the coppers now, so I think he will be put away for a bit. At least I’m hoping so anyway” Danni said
“That’s a relief” Cooper said
Danni nodded “Yeah it is. By the way, I didn’t say this at the time, but thank you so much for what you did. I really appreciate it. I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t of followed the car”
Cooper blushed a little “Well I only did what any normal person should have done. I’m just glad that in the end everything worked out. I know you got shot, but at least your alive”
“And I couldn’t be happier about that fact” Danni laughed, “When do you play this week?”
“Monday night, that’s why I thought I would come and see how you were doing” he said, “I’m assuming Nick is playing today?”
“Yep. It sucks I can’t be there. I have to wait for the delayed telecast at 3pm instead” Danni answered
“So by then he would be on his way back here” Cooper laughed
“Pretty much” Danni said

Cooper noticed the bridal magazine on the bed; his face went a little sad looking.
“You ok?” Danni asked
“Oh yeah, sorry just a bit out of it for a second” he replied
“You sure?” she asked again
“Yeah yeah” he said
Danni closed over the book and threw it on the table. She asked him what else he had been up to since the last time they’d seen each other. He told her nothing much just training and heading out to schools.
“Coop, what’s going on with you? I know something is wrong. Your so quiet” Danni said
“It’s nothing you need to worry about. It’s really nothing. Just club shit. It’s just doing my head in, but I don’t want you to be burdened by it ok” he said
“Ok. Well you know where I am if you want to talk. I’m not really going anywhere for at least another 5 days” Danni chuckled
Cooper nodded and cracked a smile. They sat there in silence just looking at each other before Danni’s nurse came in and Cooper took that as a cue to take off.
“Well I will just let you go ok. I have to head off to our last session anyway” he said
“Oh ok then. Look after yourself ok. And come back and see me soon” Danni said
He nodded and gave her a hug and then walked out.
“I’d say he likes you” the nurse said
“I’d say your right. He is my ex, but he can’t seem to move on. I mean I have” Danni replied
The nurse looked at Danni and went on with her business. She took her blood pressure, checked her temp and her throat – all was normal.
“Your physio will be here at 2pm. Today’s session is for an hour” she said to Danni
“Well that’s good timing. Footy starts at 3” Danni said
The nurse just laughed. She marked Danni’s chart and walked out again.

About an hour and a half later there was another knock at the door.
“Hi you must be Danni. I’m Anthony, your physio from now on.” he said
“Oh hey there. Nice to meet you. Yes I’m Danni” she said holding out her hand
He reached over and shook it. Danni looked at his face. He looked familiar.
“Have we met before?” she asked him
He shook his head “not that I know of. I would have remembered you. You have gorgeous eyes” he said without batting an eyelid
Danni blushed “Thanks. So is this what you do for a living? Or is it part time like Hannah was?” she asked as he started massaging her leg.
“Well this is my main job yes. But I do play rugby as well” she said
“Oh my god! That’s it” Danni squealed
“Sorry?” he asked
“Your Quinny!! Anthony Quinn” Danni said
“Yes I am” he laughed, “How do you know?” he asked her
“Because you play with Coop. I can’t believe I didn’t recognise you from the start”
“Coop? You know Cooper? Well then I had better think about this then” he laughed
He started kneading Danni’s leg to help circulate the blood, because he was going to take her on a long walk today. He kept looking over at her and then looking away again.
“Ok I don’t know, but I bet when you say it I will know straight away. It happens all the time” he said
“I’m Coop’s ex. I was always hanging around the club when I was with him before we split” Danni said
It took a second “Oh yeah. Shit hey. Told ya it would click” he said, “Ok you right to stand or do you need a hand?”
Danni shook her head “Nope I can do it. I need to be able to do it” she said
She turned to her side and moved her legs off the bed and put her right foot on the floor and then steadied herself and slowly put her left foot down. She pushed herself up with her arms, Anthony looked impressed.
“I’m assuming that’s the first time you have got up yourself?” he asked
“Yes it is. It kinda is hard work too” she said
“It will be. This is why we are starting to go for walks as of today. I’ll be pushing you hard so be prepared ok?” he said
Danni just nodded. She didn’t really like hearing that, but if it was gonna help her get home first then she was going to do it.
“Ok ready?” he asked
Danni took a step forward with her left foot and winced; that hurt. Anthony was standing right beside her in case anything happened. She steadied herself again and then moved her right foot. Now she had started it was going to get easier.

They had finally made it down to the front entrance and Danni was stuffed, she looked it too. Anthony took a quick glance at her before he made his decision.
“Ok. You did really well. I’m not going to make you walk back. This is the start and we will work on that. He helped her to a chair and went and got a wheel chair. She sat in it and they went back o her room.
“Right now, jump back on your bed and lay on your stomach please” he said
Danni, with Anthony’s help got back on her bed and laid down like he asked.
“So what are you doing now?’ she asked
“Just going to massage your legs. The more we massage them the easier the circulation will be when you’re walking. And we want you back on your feet as soon as possible right?” he said
“Yep we do. What time is it please?” she asked him
“Ten to 3” he said
“Sweet!! Footy is almost on!” Danni yelled
After about 10mins of Danni rather enjoying her massage, he told her he was done. He helped her roll back over and then he left her some exercises to do for the next time he was in, he also told her to take some walks if she could.
“I’ll be back Monday morning and we will go from there” he said
“Ok. I’ll see you then. Thanks again” Danni said as she flicked on the tv.
Anthony walked out the door and turned around and looked at her. She looked so sore now as she tried to make herself comfortable. She sat back and looked up at the tele, now she would be ok and she’d forget about the pain – the footy was on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys had won their 4th in a row and had just finished singing the club song. The girls had come down and congratulated their partners and made sure they went and seen Nick as well.
“Thanks guys. No need though. I’m fine, I’m going to see her now anyway” he said
“Yeah but still. She sees you after almost every game, so you still need to hear it when she is not here” Em said she really didn’t make much sense; she was a little tipsy to say the least.
“Nick you deserve it anyway. You played really well mate” Yadie said
“Thanks. Excuse me’ he said walking over to Mick.
“Mick, do you need me for anything like press?” he asked
“No mate. You go see Danni. How is she doing anyway” Mick asked
“I stopped in this morning on the way here, and she seemed a lot better. I’m pretty sure she had physio today as well” Nick replied, “Thanks for understanding”
“Well I would expect you boys to do the same thing if it were me. I’m glad she’s doing better, now get out of here” Mick said
He didn’t need to be told twice. He went and showered, got changed said his goodbyes and left.

On the way he stopped by a florist and got a big bunch of yellow roses – her favourite colour and then stopped by a locksmith.
Next stop was the hospital. He got up to Danni’s floor and could hear yelling from down the hall. He started walking a little faster and got closer to her room and then he knew who was making al that noise. He stood outside her door for about 10 mins listening to her and trying not to laugh. All he kept thinking was these poor staff and other patients and then about everyone who sat near her at the footy, and with that racing thru his head he had to laugh!
‘Get off him you bastard, ‘ball’, ‘get some glasses you maggot’, ‘he doesn’t have it’ were the four most used phrases he heard her yell out in 5 minutes. He just wanted to listen to her for the whole game thru the door but he really wanted to see her as well, and if he went in now, it would give the hospital a break! He cracked a smile and opened the door. Danni didn’t even hear him come in she was being so loud. At the ad break she turned her head and had to do a double take.
“What are you doing here?” she said looking surprised
“Mick let me go. He didn’t need me for press or anything” he said leaning over to give her a kiss
He handed her the flowers and got a huge smile from her.
“Nick they are beautiful” she said
“Yeah they are, but no where near as beautiful as you” he said
Danni put the roses down on the table and pulled Nick down to her and kissed him so passionately.
She moved away “you are fantastic. I’m so lucky I got you” she said
“I say the same about you” he said
He sat down on the bed next to her, so he was nice and close. He rested his hand on her arm and looked into her eyes.
“What are you doing?” she said
“Nothing. Watching you” he replied
Danni smiled at him again and she turned back to the tv, the game was back on. Nick sat back and leaned into Danni and watched the rest of the game with her. His plan of making her quiet wasn’t working at all!!
At the end of the match Danni turned the tv off and rolled over and faced Nick.
“You were bloody fantastic” she said
“I was ok. The others were good too” he replied
“No babe, you were best on ground today. Brilliant” she continued
“Your supposed to say that” he laughed, “You’re my woman”
“You know I would tell you if you played shit!” she laughed
Nick nodded “After listening to you today, I would say you’d bloody tell Mick if he coached bad”
“Haven’t needed to for 2 years” she laughed
Nick nodded and then put on a serious face.

“Now do you think for 5 mins we can just forget footy existed?” he said
“Of course we can. What’s with the face?” she asked
“Well we are now officially engaged and I feel like we haven’t done anything different” Nick said
“Sorry. I’ve been kinda busy getting shot” she said trying to get Nick to laugh. He did a little, but not much.
“Well I want things to change, I want to be able to show we are a couple and we are invested in each other” he said
Danni gave him a strange look. She was a little confused and she really had no idea what he was saying.
“Ok. You’ve confused me enough. What on earth are you talking about?” she said to him
He stood up and reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. She knew it wasn’t a ring, she had one already! He handed it to her and told her open it. She undid the bow and pulled the lid off.
“Ok Nick, is that what I think it is?” she asked
“Yep! I want you to move I with me!” he said
“Well looks like your gonna have a new house mate then doesn’t it! Of course I’ll move in with you!” Danni replied
She was so happy, and Nick was just as excited ad happy she had said yes!
“Do you want me to start moving your stuff while you are in here, or do you want to wait till your out?” he asked excitedly
“Nah you can start now! That way I’ll feel like I’m home when I get out of here” she said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash woke up the next morning and as soon as she opened her eyes, she knew where she was.
“God damn! What have I done?” she said to herself
Travis rolled over and opened his eyes and smiled. All he wanted to know was did last night really happen? To wake up and find Ash there, he knew he wasn’t dreaming.
“Good morning” he said smiling
“Morning” Ash replied turning her head away from him
“Is everything ok?” he asked
“Um, I don’t know” she said
“What do you mean you don’t know?” he said
“Well I didn’t want to this to happen, but it has and it shouldn’t have” Ash said
Travis sat hp and shook his head “I asked you last night about this, you said nothing and kept going” he said
“I know I did, but it shouldn’t have. We cant happen Travis. We just don’t work” she said getting up.
She walked around picking up her clothes and getting dressed. Travis looked stunned. He was a little confused as well as hurt too!
“Ash you cant do this to me! I told you I couldn’t be friends with you cause I still love you, and now you show up last night and then you sleep with me” he said, “Make up your mind will you”
Ash put on her shoes and grabbed her bag.
“Sorry Trav, we can’t be together” she said and walked out.
Travis heard the door close and he laid back down. He just didn’t know what to do now. He thought that Ash obviously still cared about him, but after that he had no idea; he was as confused as ever.

Ash drove home and cried the whole way. She couldn’t believe she had done that. The whole time she was with Travis she knew what she was doing was wrong. She was leading him on and it wasn’t fair. She pulled into her driveway and Billy was standing at the door. She got out and walked up to her door and totally ignored him.
“Ash c’mon. I’m sorry ok. I don’t know what else to say” he said as Ash pushed past him
She opened the door and walked inside, turned around and looked at him.
“There’s nothing you can say. You’ve done your dash with me – now piss off” she said slamming the door in his face.
She could hear him calling out to her for about 10 minutes and she ignored him until there was silence. She went and looked out the window and he was gone. She went and sat down in the lounge and just stared into thin air. The only thing that snapped her out of it was a phone call.
“Hello” she answered
“Hey! It’s Bianca” she said
“Hey B. What’s up?” she asked
“Not much. I just wanted to tell you gain how thankful I am for your input with Scott. We haven’t seen much of you an it’s just I’m so happy at the moment” Bianca said, “And its all thanks to you. I mean what you did at the restaurant that day, it changed everything”
“I’m glad mate! I’m really happy for you guys. I’m glad you are happy” Ash replied
Bianca could tell something was wrong.
“You ok Ash? You seem out of it” she asked
Ash put the phone on speaker and sat down. She tried hard not to cry, but in the end she broke down.
“Ash, hey, c’mon speak to me. What’s wrong?” Bianca asked again

“I slept with Travis last night. I didn’t want to. I didn’t plan it. But I did” Ash cried
“Ok hun. Take a breath. You’re allowed to make mistakes mate. They happen” Bianca said
“No it shouldn’t have. I messed up B. Big!!” Ash said
She explained to Bianca what happened with Billy and that he had cheated on her and that she rang Travis and went over to his place. One thing led to another and they slept together.
“Ash don’t stress over it. You were in a foul mood mate!” Bianca said
“He asked me if I wanted to this and I didn’t give him an answer, I just did it. Now I’ve lead him on” Ash broke down again, “I’m sorry Bianca I’ve got to go” and she hung up.
Ash was in a total mess. She laid on the couch in the fetal position and cried herself to sleep.

Em was talking on the phone and was giggling and smiling while twirling her hair. She was in such a good mood. Dale walked in the front door and could hear Em laughing.
He walked into the kitchen and he flashed a smile at her. He thought she was looking at him but she didn’t smile back at him, she just continued talking.
Dale wet to fridge and grabbed a drink out and went to the lounge. He turned the radio on the radio and tried to find a decent song, but all he could hear was Em. He finally found Fallout Boy and he laid back and tapped his feet on the end of the chair. About 15 mins later and several bad songs later, Em walked out to the lounge and sat down on the chair next to him and smiled at him
“So you finished then?” Dale said
“Yeah! Why?” Em replied
“I came in, smiled at ya and you didn’t do anything. You were too busy on the phone. Who was that anyway?” he said in an angry tone
“Sorry. I saw you. It was just a mate I used to go to school with” she said
“If you saw me, a wave, a smile anything would have been good” he said
Em looked down at her feet “Dale c’mon its just a phone call” she said
Dale sat up and looked at her. She didn’t even look sorry. She flashed him a smile and waited for one back but he just stood up.
“I’m done with this. See ya in the morning” he said walking away.

She watched him close the door to his room and she felt a little hollow. She just couldn’t understand what the fuss was about; all she was doing was talking. She sat further back into her chair and sent a text message, a few seconds later she giggled again. She just clicked as to why Dale was shitty. She had been laughing and chatting the whole time he walked in and she didn’t even acknowledge he was there.
‘God damn it! I can be so stupid’ she thought to herself.
She walked into the kitchen and found some paper and left him a note:
‘Hey babe,
I’m so so sorry! I didn’t realise how bloody rude I was. I just didn’t think. Which as you know happens a lot! I will see you tomorrow after training ok. I’ll give you a call in the morning too!
Love you
Em
xoxo’

She picked up her bag and keys and walked out to her car and went home to her own place. It was the first time she had stayed there for a long time on her own. Dale was always with her since they’d been together. She pulled in and walked to the front door and walked in. She threw her stuff down in her room and went and grabbed a drink. She went back to her room and got changed and then jumped into bed. She closed her eyes and dreamt of Dale; at least that’s who she wanted to be dreaming of.

Dale heard the front door close; Em had gone. He didn’t expect her to leave, He was mad as hell but he still thought she would come to bed like she normally did. Even when they had really big blues, she’d still come to bed. Not tonight and they didn’t even really argue. Dale wasn’t really sure what was going on, but something was.
Em just didn’t leave; she always stayed and that was the only thing going thru his head. He sat up and looked at the clock. It was 1am. He wanted to ring her and find out where she was, but he didn’t want to seem like he didn’t trust her. He had never had a reason not to, until now and even now he didn’t know if she was doing anything behind his back. He laid back down and tried to go back to sleep but he couldn’t. He grabbed his phone and sent her a text.
‘Em, where did you go? Woke up and you weren’t here! Hope everything is ok’
He put his phone down and rolled over. He really needed to sleep; he had training first thing in the morning. He was just drifting off and his phone beeped.
‘Hey you. Went home. Thought we needed some space. Left ya a note it’s in the kitchen
luv ya’
To hear back made him feel a little better, but he still had a bad feeling in his head that wasn’t going away.

bellastar 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:22 pm

luvlicca wrote:
yes i have!!! crap aint it lol!!

hey, i'm offended! gippsland's my home town, don't diss it, its not that bad to live at! i'm proud of my town!

its okay, i'm really not that offended!

bellastar 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:10 pm

are you really? fantastic, someone else just like me! did you go to school with scott Wink (j/k!)

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:02 am

God, relationship dramas. Having some of those myself.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:37 pm

New chapter!!!

Episode 29

“Are you serious? How is that possible? I’ve been doing everything you told me too!” Danni said in a loud tone
Nick wasn’t with her today; he had training so she was on her own while the doctor gave her an update. She wasn’t happy with what she as hearing.
“It’s only for another day. I just want to give you another physio session and find out what they think. Your walking fine, its just to be on the same side ok” the doctor said
Danni nodded her head and huffed. The doctor walked out and Danni hung her head. She just wanted to go home, to her new home. The last few days Nick and a couple of the boys were helping him move her stuff into his place.
She flicked thru a magazine and she heard a knock on the door, she looked over and Anthony smiled at her. She called him in.
“Hi” she said smiling a little
“Hi. I hear you’re stuck in her for another night?” he said with a smirk
“Yeah I am and I just wanna go home” Danni sighed, “But they want to hear what you say, so it had better be good”
“Well then, we had better get to work then hey” he said
Danni nodded and asked him what she had to do. He told her that she had to walk up five flights of stairs, squat 10 times and hold for 10 seconds each, stand on her tiptoes for 10 seconds and be able to get dressed unaided.
“Why do I have to stand on my tiptoes?” she asked
“Because I have to see that you have strength in your leg. Now lets go – you have stairs to climb” Anthony said excitedly
Danni moved her legs off the bed and took her first few steps and steps and shook her legs – just to loosen them up. Then they walked to the elevator and they went up to the 5th floor and Anthony told her to begin at her own pace. She took a breath and then started. Anthony followed behind her making sure she was walking properly. She took it nice and slowly. She didn’t want to go slow, but she didn’t want to go too fast either. About 25mins later she hit the ground floor and she was happy.
“Well done! I thought that would take you longer. I’m impressed” Anthony smiled
Danni smiled, that made her feel better. They walked back to her room and she watched as Anthony ticked it off his list.
“Ok, this is going to hurt a little. Now you have to do your squats, and you need to do them all!” he said

Danni took a deep breath and then she went into her first squat. Anthony was counting to 10 and it seemed to last forever. She stood up and repeated it. After about the 7th squat Anthony could tell by her face that it was hurting.
“C’mon only 3 more to go” he said
Danni took her time in getting back down, but she did it. She bit her lip and went into her final squat.
“One one thousand” he started
Danni gritted her teeth and waited till he hit 10 and almost fell to the floor. She didn’t think that 10 squats would almost kill her.
“Ok, take a few breaths and then it’s onto your tiptoes. This is going to test you. IF you think about it, it will hurt” he said
“Alright! Lets get it done!” Danni replied
She was sweating a bit now, not the best look for her, but she was grateful she was getting work out so to speak.
Anthony nodded at her and she began to stand on her toes She only got up so far before she could stand up any further. She asked if that was ok, and Anthony nodded, so she stood there on her toes while Anthony counted to 10. When he reached 10 she fell on the floor; her feet were killing her. She just wanted to be able to sit back down.
She grimaced when Anthony said she had one more task.
“You just have to show me you can get dressed” he said
After getting over the awkwardness of having to get dressed in front of him, she got changed as quickly as she could – but did notice he tried not to look, but he still was. She didn’t do anything fancy, just enough to prove she could go home.
“Good work Danni. Everything is a big tick. I will recommend you can go home tomorrow and I will organise home treatments for about 4 weeks to keep your leg in good shape” he said, “And I’ll be back tomorrow before you leave to give you a massage ok”
Danni nodded “I just want to go home”
“See ya tomorrow then” he said and walked out the door.

Danni went and jumped in the shower to wash the sweat off. She had certainly worked one up today. She was in there for about 20 minutes and was in her own world singing to herself when there was a knock on the bathroom door. She poked her head out of the shower and seen Yadie standing there.
“Well your certainly in a good mood aren’t you” she laughed
“Yes I am. Give me a sec” Danni said turning off the water and wrapping her towel around her.
Yadie went and sat down while she waited for Danni to get dressed.
“So why are you so happy?” Yadie yelled out
“Cause I’m going home tomorrow and Nick doesn’t know yet either, he was at training this morning” Danni said walking out of the bathroom.
“Well I am guessing he is going to be happy about that then” Yadie replied
Danni nodded her head. She told Yadie how he had asked her to move in with him as well.
“I thought you already were being engaged and all” Yadie said
“No we were still in our own places, just spending so many nights at each, but finally it is going to be just one place – our place” Danni replied, “And no more Licca as my neighbour” she smirked
Yadie laughed, “ I can see how that would make you happy – no more perving on that hot bod!”
“Don’t remind me” Danni smiled
They chatted for a while and about the footy from the weekend. The guys were 6– 0 at the moment. They were flying.
“I can’t wait to go to the game on the weekend! I have totally missed it” Danni said
“I could only imagine! I couldn’t handle missing so many games, it would drive me crazy!” Yadie replied
Danni just nodded. It had made her go nutty and she just couldn’t wait till the weekend’s game.
Yadie looked at her watch “Shit man I had better go. I have to pick Alan up. He didn’t take his car today” she said
She stood up and gave Danni a hug.
“See ya during the week” Danni said
Yadie nodded and waved goodbye and walked out the door.

Danni turned the on the tv and put it on the news. She watched the snippets of today’s training and it just made her ant to get up and walk out now. But she couldn’t, she had only one night to go. She watched the rest of the news and as she turned her head she noticed Nick standing in the doorway just watching her.
He started walking in the room and Danni got up and walked over to him too and gave him a huge hug and a very long and passionate kiss. She pulled away and smiled at him.
“What did I get that for?” he asked
“I have some good news” she replied
“Oh yeah, what’s that” he said still holding her around her waist.
He walked her over to the bed and they sat down. Danni told him that Anthony was going to tell her doctor that she could go home tomorrow.
“That’s fantastic babe! I am so happy now!! Finally you can come home, and even better to your new home” he said kissing her again.
Danni was reveling in his attention at the moment. It had felt like forever since they had been intimate and she was really missing it. She pushed away from him and stood up and went and shut and locked the door. She walked back over to Nick and straddled his lap.
“Well I can’t wait to be in our new home” she said and kissed him.
She let her hands run down his neck and chest, while he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her as close as he could to him. She kissed his chin and then looked into his eyes and stared deep into them.
“I love you so much Nick” she said”
“I love you too” he replied
He wrapped her up in his arms as tight as he could and he laid her down in her bed. The hospital wasn’t really the place for this, but they didn’t want to wait any longer – they had missed this.

Heath was waiting for Mel to come out of the bathroom; the doctor had just called them. He stood up and walked over there and tapped on the door.
“Mel, you ok babe?” he asked, “Is everything alright?”
A few seconds later she walked out looking a little pale “Yeah just feeling a little crook. I’m ok” she said.
He grabbed her hand and they walked into the doctor’s office.
“Hello Mel, Heath. Its good to see you two again” he said
Heath smiled and looked at Mel.
“Yeah we are hoping that this time it ends a lot better” she said
“Well I hope so too” the doctor said, “Ok now jump up on the bed for me”
Mel sat on the bed and the doctor took her blood pressure and did some bloods and also felt her belly to see how she was doing.
After about 15 minutes the doctor told her to sit back down. She sat down and took hold of Heath’s hand while the doctor took her bloods away. When he came back he wrote down some notes and then looked at them and smiled.
“Well everything seems very good, a lot better at this stage than last time. So that’s a very good sign” he said
Mel and Heath smiled at each other and then at the doctor.
“Oh my god, I am so glad you said that! It makes me feel so good!” Mel said
“Yeah that’s great. Thanks mate!” Heath added
“No worries. I am glad for you as well. Now on your way out, make an appointment for 2 weeks time and we will go thru the same paces. Just so you know, there will be a lot more monitoring required because of your last attempt” he said
Heath looked at Mel who was still grinning.
“Yes doc, we assumed as much” he said
“Thanks again” Mel said standing up
Heath and Mel walked out of the office to the reception and made a new appointment. They walked out to the care and they couldn’t stop smiling. They were so happy, even though it was only about 5 weeks or so into her pregnancy Mel already felt different. She wanted to tell everyone that they were expecting again. But Heath was being superstitious and said no one was to know until after the 3 month mark.
“You know it’s like everything is falling into place right now. Your pregnant again, we’re 6-0, Danni and Nick are back on again and engaged, Bianca seems to have moved on from Chris and Yadie and Alan are doing good too” he said
Mel nodded “I know. It’s good isn’t it”

They got in the car and drove home. They stopped off at the supermarket and Heath dashed inside and picked out something for dinner. He was so happy he decided to cook. He was quick and when he jumped back into the car and drove home. When they pulled in the driveway he jumped out and opened Mel’s door for her. He walked behind her and opened the front door.
“You know you don’t have to do this!” Mel said to Heath
“Yeah I know, but I want to. I’m going to help you out as much as I can. I don’t want you to outdo yourself anymore than you have too!” he replied
Mel smiled at him and gave him a kiss. She went and sat in the lounge room while Heath was cooking dinner. Mel had never been so content than she was now. She couldn’t wait to be able to tell everyone. She looked down at her belly, there wasn’t much there yet, but she rubbed it and smiled. Heath was walking into the lounge and he saw Mel talking to her belly too, he got a shiver up his spine and he felt incredible. He felt so blessed. It was only going to get better and that’s what he kept telling himself as he walked back into the kitchen.

Yadie pulled into the car park at Olympic Park and walked over to the Lexus centre. Alan was obviously still inside cause he wasn’t floating around out the front. She walked into the front doors and there was a big contingent of media standing in the foyer.
‘Wonder what’s going on’ she said to herself.
Within in a few seconds Gary Pert, Eddie McGuire and Geoff Walsh came in and stood in front of the cameras looking very chuffed with themselves.
“Afternoon everyone” Gary said, “We invited you down here a we have some breaking news”
He looked over at Ed who was just smiling. The journos started firing off questions at all three of them. It seemed to Yadie that the journos had no idea why they were even there. Ed put his hand up to silence them.
“Ok thank you for coming. The reason we invited you here is because we have a new signing to announce” Ed said.
The reporters jumped in again and now Yadie was intrigued. None of the boys were anywhere to be seen either.
Gary jumped in “We are delighted to announce the signing of ex Melbourne Storm prop Robbie Kearns to the club. He has signed on as our tackling coach, and will also help out Alan Richardson and Brad Scott with the young kids development”
Some of the journos were a little disappointed. They were thinking that it was a new contract signing. This wasn’t what they were expecting. Ed and Gary handed it over to Geoff to discuss with the journos and they left. Yadie followed them into reception and asked Peta if she knew where Alan was.
“Yeah he said to tell you that he’d meet you in the café in about 20 minutes. They were all meeting the new guy” she said
Yadie thanked her and headed to the café and ordered a coffee. She sat down and flicked thru some magazines. She was going thru one and she noticed a photo in it. She had no idea who they were it was just a funny picture and she burst into a fit of laughter. Alan walked in and saw her and he thought she was crying so he ran over to her.
“Yadie what’s wrong. Is everything ok?” he started to say, as she turned around he realised she was laughing
“You goose! Why on earth would I be crying! I know that’s what you were thinking” he laughed at him.
“Yeah I was. Thought it might have been something to do with Danni” he replied
Yadie gave him a big kiss and stood up and asked if he was ready to go. He nodded and they left. She just wanted to go home and spend some quality time with Alan, and the way he was carrying on in the car, he did too!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:02 am

Does no one want to read this one anymore lol!!! The new chapter is up!!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:23 am

come on, you posted at 3am! let us wake up first, sweetie! Smile

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:15 pm

haha!! yeah and I wrote that comment last night (or should I say this morning) when I got home from the casino pissed lol!!!
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:21 pm

very good loved it Very Happy
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:19 pm

Oooh. preggers to Heath again... Sounds about right! LOL
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:24 pm

need more eps up people im dieing here!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:31 am

They is coming Em!!!!

I'll put it up tomorrow!! Im I bt drunk at them moment lol!!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:35 pm

Here is the new chapter like I promised!!!

Episode 30

Nick made his way to the hospital to meet Danni and her doctors. He was so excited; she was coming home. Finally it would feel like they were getting somewhere. He walked into her room and all he saw was some guy running his hands all over her back and legs. He didn’t even think, he ran over to her bed, turned the guy around and whacked him one in the face.
“Get your hands off her” he yelled
Danni sat up and turned to him with a shocked look on her face.
“What are you doing Nick? Anthony are you alright?” she said making sure he was ok, “He’s my physio”
Anthony stood up and shook his head “Shit mate! Nice punch – no need for it though” he said
Nick stuck his hand out to shake Anthony’s “Sorry mate. Had a brain snap!” he replied
Anthony accepted his apology and told Danni he would give her a call during the week to organise some home visits. He grabbed his bag shook Nick’s hand again and walked out.
“Nick what the hell?” Danni said still shaking her head
Nick sat on the end of her bed and just stared at her.
“I’m so sorry! I don’t know why I did that” he said
Danni didn’t know what to say. She just looked at him; she was a little horrified at what she had just seen.
“What were you thinking?” she said finally
“I don’t know. I just walked in and I guess I assumed he was” Nick started but Danni butted in.
“You assumed what? I thought we were over this? Nick it was a mistake. I would never do it again. I thought you knew that?” Danni said
She was upset now. After what Nick had just said she felt like he didn’t trust her all of a sudden. He leant over to try and hug but Danni moved away and got up to finish packing her bags. Nick stood up and walked over to her and took her in his arms.
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have assumed anything. I am over it I promise. I’m just get jittery about everything. I’m sorry” he said
Danni turned around and looked into his eyes “Nick you see this ring” she said pointing to it, “this means I’m yours! I only want to be with you” and kissed him.
Nick smiled and he felt better but he still felt a bit foolish too. He still couldn’t believe he had done that!

About 20 minutes later, after the doctor had come and given the all clear, she could go home. Nick picked up her bags and they walked out to the car. Within minutes they were on their way. Danni felt like a giggly schoolgirl when Nick pulled into his driveway. He was just as excited. He jumped out of the car and ran round to Danni’s side and helped her out of the car. He grabbed her bags and they walked up to the front door. He turned the key and they walked in. Danni was amazed. Nick had moved so much of her stuff over already. She felt so at home.

Scott rolled over and sighed. He was lonely. He hated waking up with Bianca not there. He had got so used to her staying over, But they had an early start today so she thought it would be best if she stayed at her own place. He got up and grabbed his phone and sent her a message:
‘Good morning! Missed you last night. Can’t wait to see you tonight. Scott’
He had a shower, got dressed and headed off to the Lexus centre.
As he was walking inside his phone beeped.
‘Missed you too! See you tonight. I’ll call you when I’m leaving’
He smiled and went and put his gear away and joined the other boys in the lounge for now. Alan and Dale were playing the Sony, Travis and Heath were messing around on the pool table, the others were all in deep conversations with each other. Scott walked over to Nick who was eating breakfast and grabbed some food and joined him.
“Hey mate. How you going? Danni settle in alright?” he asked Nick
Nick nodded “Yeah she has settled in too good!!! Only been there for a night” he laughed
Scott smiled “Well you know she’s the one then don’t ya” he said
Nick laughed.
They all chatted amongst themselves for about another 15 minutes or so before Mick came in and called out a handful of names to go with Bluey and Rowdy to go over their videos from the weekend. The rest were all told to go do their weight sessions. Scott was in watching his tape with Rowdy and they were highlighting certain passages of play and talking about them. Whenever he sat down with Rowdy they never seemed to discuss negatives – only ways to improve. For about 2 hours he sat there analyzing his game. When he finally finished he went and started his weight session. He was working out on the rowing machine and he seen Bianca walking thru the door and heading to her office with Trudi. She didn’t notice Scott watching her. She was discussing important issues with Trudi- they were both making notes, and one was on the phone, then the other.
Scott finished his set and excused himself from the other boys. Licca yelled out something to him as he walked off but he just ignored him.
He went to Bianca’s office and thru the window he could see the girls working. He stood out there for about 10 minutes without realising; he only did when Trudi was walking out the door. She stopped and looked at him.
“What are you doing Scott?” she asked
“Um I came to speak to Bianca. Seen you were with her so I was waiting” he said feeling himself blush.
Trudi just nodded and smiled “Well she is free now” and she walked away.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had a weights session today?” Bianca said sitting at her desk, still fumbling thru papers.
Scott walked in and sat down in the chair opposite her.
“I did, I mean I do. But I seen you and I wanted to see you. I missed you last night” he said
Bianca smiled “Yeah me too! Who would have thought” she laughed
Scott smiled and stood up and leaned over the desk and pulled Bianca over to him and passionately kissed her.
He pulled away and looked at her and smiled again.
“I shall see you tonight” he said winking at her and walked out the door.
Bianca just smiled and she felt a shiver. She loved being wanted.

Danni was putting the final boxes of her stuff away. Nick had already done so much and she felt it was the least she could do was finish it.
It took her about 2 hours and she was done. She wandered around the house admiring everything. She was so happy to be there. It was all working out as she had envisioned at one time or another, it may not have always been with Nick, but it was always the same vision.
Danni sent Nick a message telling him she was going to her place to do some cleaning and bring back more of her stuff and she would be back later in the afternoon, just so he wouldn’t worry. That was something new they would have to get used to.
She grabbed her bag and went to her car and headed off to her place. She pulled up in the driveway and it felt weird to her. She hadn’t even spent a last night here on her own. At that moment she felt like she had lost all of her independence in one go. She walked up to the front door and put the key in. She turned it and went inside, the house was bare, except for a few things here and there. The last time it was like this was when she was moving in all those years ago.
She put her bag down and walked thru each room. She went back thru all the memories she had in each of them. Most of them were with Cooper, she was glad she could remember those as well. They did have some great times together. She smiled when she walked into the kitchen – too many memories in there.
She went into her bedroom and all that was left in there was her bed and drawers and a couple of pictures on the walls. She started taking them down and she spotted Paul walked to his door thru her window. She must have been staring without realising and looking into space because she didn’t see him come over to her.
“Hey” he said
Danni shook her head “Hi” she finally said
“What are you doing here? I thought you had moved in with Nick” Paul said with a sullen face
“Yeah I have. Just doing some cleaning here” Danni replied
Paul looked at her with sad eyes and was just staring.
“What are you staring at Paul?” she asked
“I’m watching you. I still can’t believe that you are marrying Nick. You didn’t even give us a chance” he said
“Yeah I know. I didn’t want you. You were a mistake. It should never have happened. I don’t know how many times I have said that to you” Danni said getting mad
“I don’t believe you. If you didn’t want me it would never have happened – you came to me remember” he said leaning in closer to Danni
She moved away from the window “You don’t get it do you. Did you ever wonder why I hadn’t seen or spoken to you for how long? If that isn’t proof enough then you are in serious denial” she said shutting the window and walking away.
She picked up her pictures and took them out to the car and Paul was there standing in the yard.
“For god’s sake, just leave! Get over it” Danni yelled
Paul looked at her – for the first time ever, he actually felt just then that Danni really did mean it; she didn’t want him. He never thought she didn’t until just then.
“Nah I was going to ask if you wanted some help” he lied
Danni was shocked. She didn’t know what to say. She nodded and just asked him to open the door. He did that and then he shook her hand and said goodbye and walked away. Danni said goodbye and watched him go back to his place.
‘What the hell’ she thought. She didn’t care, he looked like he had finally got it and she couldn’t be happier. She ran inside and grabbed her bag and locked up the house and headed back home. She wanted to go and see Nick!!!

The next day:

Ash had been moping around and trying to avoid everyone as much as she could, but Travis mainly. She hadn’t seen him since her mistake over two weeks ago. She tried to stay away from the club in general and avoided anything or anyone to do with Collingwood! She hadn’t even seen any of the girls. She missed them but she just didn’t want to chance it.
Today was different though, try as she did, she couldn’t do it forever.
“Ash oh my god! Where have you been hiding?” Danni said walking out of the Merchandise shop.
“Hey Danni! Good to see you up and about. How you feeling?” she replied
“Yeah I’m ok. It’s good to be up and around that’s for sure. But where have you been?” Danni asked again
“Trying to keep away from here as much as possible” Ash said
“And why would you be staying away from here?” Danni replied
Ash told Danni everything that had happened since she was in hospital, and she started to get tears welling in her eyes again when she talked about Billy.
“Oh Ash, I’m so sorry. I would never have thought Billy was like that. He always seemed so down to earth. I cant believe it” Danni said
Ash nodded and said she thought the same thing.
“But then I go and do something stupid and sleep with Travis. Why do I do these stupid things? I just cant keep doing this you know” Ash said
Danni nodded and suggested the girls go for a night out. All she thought deserved it; Ash said that would be great, she could do with a drink. Danni said she’d message everyone and they’d sort it out from there.
They said goodbye and Danni headed off. Ash stood out the front of the Lexus centre and was in a zone, so much so she didn’t even see Scott standing in front of her.
“Oi! You alright?” he said clapping his hands to get her attention.
“Shit! What the hell?” Ash said
“You ok? You look out of it” he said again
“Yeah yeah. Thinking that’s all. How you doing?” she asked
“Yeah I’m good. Where have you been?” he asked her
Ashe said she’d been busy and hadn’t seen anyone. She didn’t want to tell Scott what happened with Travis. She would never hear the end of it. She couldn’t take that again.
“How’s things with Billy?” he asked
There was the dreaded question. She tried not to show emotion, she did her best anyway.
“We ain’t together anymore” she said quickly
Scott went to ask her about it and Ash shook her head. He knew that it meant don’t bother. So she changed the subject altogether.
“How’s Bianca?” Still going strong?” she asked
“Yeah we are great. She is good too! I’m really glad we made a go of this. She even met my parents. Who would have thought” he laughed
Ash smiled. At least one of them was happy. If it wasn’t her, she was glad it was Scott.
“I’m really happy for you Scotty! I really am!” she said and gave him a hug.
Ash saw out the corner of her eye Travis walking out the door and then head her way.
“Sorry Scott I gotta go. Talk soon!” she said and took off
Travis had seen her fleeing “Ash wait, please wait!” he called out.
She didn’t even bother looking back. She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Danni:
‘Hurry with the drinks – I need to start now’

Mel got Danni’s message and sent back she couldn’t tonight; she had something on. She really wanted to go, but seeing as she couldn’t drink and she had sworn to Heath that they’d keep mum on being pregnant to themselves for now – she couldn’t go. The girls would want to know why she wasn’t drinking and they wouldn’t believe her if she lied cause she wasn’t good at it at all.
So instead she stayed home. Not that it bothered her too much.
1/ she was with Heath and 2/ she could work on the nursery. They had changed it so many times now. Some of the paint was still there but the rest, she had lost count of how many times she had redone it, and Heath just wanted it to be perfect.
Today she was looking for decorations and pictures to go on the walls. She wanted some girl and boy ones for just incase. She worked out where she wanted them and when they knew what they were having they could go up.

Mel must have drifted off to sleep while messing around with the patterns because she didn’t hear Heath get home. It was becoming a pattern, but he’s always find her. Today he bought home a surprise. He had gone shopping for the baby on his way to the training and picked out some clothes – neutral colours of course and he couldn’t wait to show Mel.
When he got inside and didn’t see her in the kitchen or living room, he knew where she’d be so he went straight to the nursery.
He pushed open the door and there she was sitting in the rocking chair looking as radiant as ever.
“God your beautiful” he said
“Why thank you” Mel replied while rubbing her eyes and smiling
“Well look who’s awake” he laughed and kissed her, “I bought you a present today” he added handing her the bag
Mel opened it and pulled out some gorgeous white and lemon jumpsuits.
“Heath they are adorable, I love them” she said smiling from ear to ear
“Glad you do, cause I have no idea what colours to buy. This was a guess” he laughed
Mel gave him a kiss and a hug “What would I do without you”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16   

Jump to: