Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Oh them Saints!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam wrote:
Reiwoldt was also clearly lying when he said he had never met the girl. Kept looking away from the questioner. Her quote when asked had reiwoldt done something to her personally "he was an a$$hole to me in Adelaide."

Maybe Riewoldt told her to **** off and leave him and his teammates alone. A fair reaction I would have thought, especially if they were being stalked.

bugalugs 

Hiding in your wardrobe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am

Fire Up wrote:
his team mate sam gilbert took the pic.

in the herald sun it says that the girl was seeing a footballer. i wonder who it was (maybe gilbert?) at the time of the picture. i reckon she then sent the pics from his mobile to hers.

This is the same girl that claimed to be pregnant to Gilbert. The same Girl that now has the attention she so desparately seeked. She went from 45 twitter followers to 2500 over night, and his sitting there gloating about what media outlets she has been talking to.

WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am

<Its all over the regular press - its ok to name names now, as long as you're careful not to make unsubstantiated allegations - thx, the mods team>
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 am

Thanks Phil

Nicky Dal and Nicky Llama have made Nicky Pie Man feel much better about the size of his package.

Last edited by Nick - Pie Man on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 am

bugalugs wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

in the herald sun it says that the girl was seeing a footballer. i wonder who it was (maybe gilbert?) at the time of the picture. i reckon she then sent the pics from his mobile to hers.

This is the same girl that claimed to be pregnant to Gilbert. The same Girl that now has the attention she so desparately seeked. She went from 45 twitter followers to 2500 over night, and his sitting there gloating about what media outlets she has been talking to.

ok which begs the question. how old is gilbert? maybe the girl should law charges against him. she would of been 16 last year.

it's obvious she is doing this coz gilbert started a rumour about to the club and then the other boys told other people etc.
bugalugs 

Hiding in your wardrobe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 am

Fire Up wrote:
bugalugs wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

ok which begs the question. how old is gilbert? maybe the girl should law charges against him. she would of been 16 last year.

it's obvious she is doing this coz gilbert started a rumour about to the club and then the other boys told other people etc.

Not sure what rumour you are talking about? But StKilda players are not the only AFL players she has been sniffing around

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 am

bugalugs wrote:
Fire Up wrote:
bugalugs wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

Not sure what rumour you are talking about? But StKilda players are not the only AFL players she has been sniffing around

she is putting the pics up as part of her revenge on the saints players.
Trezegol 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 am

This girl has or is still going out with Beamer.

She has previously suggested that she was with Collingwood premiership players on the night of the 'alleged' rape against the other girl.

It is also being alleged she has had a relationship with the one of the police officers that was investigating her pregnancy case from earlier this year.

Where are this girl's parents? How can a girl of 17 think that this is acceptable behaviour. As a father I'm absolutely disgusted in this. Her parents should be shot.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am

Deja Vu wrote:
Cam wrote:
Reiwoldt was also clearly lying when he said he had never met the girl. Kept looking away from the questioner. Her quote when asked had reiwoldt done something to her personally "he was an a$$hole to me in Adelaide."

Maybe Riewoldt told her to **** off and leave him and his teammates alone. A fair reaction I would have thought, especially if they were being stalked.

I agree, fair enough reaction. But dumb to lie at your press conference that you had never met the girl no?

bugalugs 

Hiding in your wardrobe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am

[/quote]

she is putting the pics up as part of her revenge on the saints players.[/quote]

Dr Pie 

Dr Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 am

She was interviewed on 774 this morning. She is staying in Queensland with her parents. Matt Parkinson asked her what her parents thought of all this. She replied that her parents weren't speaking to her at the moment. Now there is a surprise.

Actually I am not totally unsympathetic to her behaviour. When the scandal broke about her being pregnant to Gilbert and the other Saints' player, she was obviously subjected to pressure from St Kilda Football Club, the players' managers and the AFL to confess that she had sex with the players in a hotel, rather than after an Auskick at Frankston High. She complains that she was mistreated and generally treated like a slut.

I don't find this hard to believe. Lots of people have been mistreated by St Kilda Football Club, ask Johnny Greening or even Luke Ball. She is obviously a publicity seeker and a bit stupid about her relations with men but you can understand her anger. It takes two to make a baby but only the girl got the blame.

On the other hand, while he may be a bit of a prat, Nick Rewoldt isn't Sam Gilbert. he isn't Sam Gilbert's manager and he isn't an official of either the St Kilda Football Club or the AFL. He doesn't really deserve to have his tackle and his shaving habits exposed to the world. I understand the girl's anger but she is hitting out at everyone rather than just the people who mistreated her.

Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 am

Cam wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:
Cam wrote:

I agree, fair enough reaction. But dumb to lie at your press conference that you had never met the girl no?

Yes, very dumb. Why not just tell the truth of the matter? Could be trying to protect himself or his teammates.

As much as I love to hate the Llama as a footballer, he's always come across as a decent person and a stand-up guy. If Nick Maxwell thinks he's a decent guy, then who am I to disagree.

Same with Dal Santo. They've never struck me as being anything other than decent people (what they do in their own time notwithstanding)

bugalugs 

Hiding in your wardrobe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 am

Dr Pie wrote:
She was interviewed on 774 this morning. She is staying in Queensland with her parents. Matt Parkinson asked her what her parents thought of all this. She replied that her parents weren't speaking to her at the moment. Now there is a surprise.

Actually I am not totally unsympathetic to her behaviour. When the scandal broke about her being pregnant to Gilbert and the other Saints' player, she was obviously subjected to pressure from St Kilda Football Club, the players' managers and the AFL to confess that she had sex with the players in a hotel, rather than after an Auskick at Frankston High. She complains that she was mistreated and generally treated like a slut.

I don't find this hard to believe. Lots of people have been mistreated by St Kilda Football Club, ask Johnny Greening or even Luke Ball. She is obviously a publicity seeker and a bit stupid about her relations with men but you can understand her anger. It takes two to make a baby but only the girl got the blame.

On the other hand, while he may be a bit of a prat, Nick Rewoldt isn't Sam Gilbert. he isn't Sam Gilbert's manager and he isn't an official of either the St Kilda Football Club or the AFL. He doesn't really deserve to have his tackle and his shaving habits exposed to the world. I understand the girl's anger but she is hitting out at everyone rather than just the people who mistreated her.

He never had the short and curly's to start with! That would explain his performance in the 2GF's Twisted Evil

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 am

Perhaps it would.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am

HAL wrote:
Perhaps it would.

classic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 12 of 38   

Jump to: