Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Oh them Saints!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

players joke about "getting their ton", they sms photo's of girls around, they dip their wicks in anything that moves, it's funny to see them get some back.
a bloke shags a dozen girls he's a legend, a girl shags a dozen blokes she's a slut, so many double standards, maybe she's not the only one "sniffing" around.

nulla 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 am

MagpieMad wrote:
players joke about "getting their ton", they sms photo's of girls around, they dip their wicks in anything that moves, it's funny to see them get some back.
a bloke shags a dozen girls he's a legend, a girl shags a dozen blokes she's a slut, so many double standards, maybe she's not the only one "sniffing" around.

Ah but you dont put a cow in the paddock with a dozen bulls Laughing

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:42 am

nulla wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:

Ah but you dont put a cow in the paddock with a dozen bulls Laughing

Ah but if you don't they will spend most of their time trying to mount each other Laughing

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 am

Cam wrote:
Hmm let me see David. A 17 year old girl and a player or players have sex. Then they treat her like crap, whilst she is pregnant with one of their babies, which dies in october. Then she humiliates them back. How is that not 1-1 play on?

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's a cliche, but it's very apt in this instance.

Anyway, neither of the two players involved in that incident are in these photos. So, how is that even remotely fair?

Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:01 am

It's about as fair as Julian Assange releasing confidential cables from the world's governments without casting an eye over them first to redact the names of the innocent.
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 am

I guess my point is this - who has the final say over what is in the public's interest?
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:05 am

'Public Interest' is undefined. Nicky's wang isnt in the 'public interest' but it sure is interesting
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

MagpieMad wrote:

I agree one hundred percent with you.

swooper 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

^ I really cant imagine anything in those photographs would be 'interesting' and find it quite odd (especially men) will find them so..
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am

I am not gay but I am willing to learn
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 am

David wrote:
Cam wrote:
Hmm let me see David. A 17 year old girl and a player or players have sex. Then they treat her like crap, whilst she is pregnant with one of their babies, which dies in october. Then she humiliates them back. How is that not 1-1 play on?

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's a cliche, but it's very apt in this instance.

Anyway, neither of the two players involved in that incident are in these photos. So, how is that even remotely fair?

How do you know they weren't complicit in it on one level or another, particularly someone as influential as the club captain? You are very eager to wring your hands over these 'poor hard done-by' players and blame the victim here. I also suspect there is some karma at work here. I'm wouldn't be so sure Nick has been a saintly man with all the other girls he's conquered, and from listening to the girl, I get an impression she thinks she's standing up for a lot of other girls hiding in the shadows who have been used by football players.

swooper 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 am

I wasnt referring to anybody's sexuality here.

FWIW, she does have pics of Collingwood players so I wouldnt be laughing too soon.

If you ask me, the whole thing is a bloody mess and she really should get some counselling or whatever because she obviously needs some guidance or support here - apparently her parents arent talking to her...so that might give us an indication to her values (or lack of?).

Anyway, regardless of who it is, no-one really deserves to have private nudie photos plastered all over the internet by someone who has a malicious bone of contention
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 am

Nick sounded like an angry man at his press conference. Not happy with Gilbert as he told him to delete the pics as soon as he took them and he kept them. There are rumours there may have been some blows between them privately (or as they would down at Linton St - fairy taps ala Hayes trying to slap Didak in the GFR)
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:27 am

Is this the same cop story that tipped her over the edge yesterday?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/victoria-police-officer-charged-with-child-sex/story-e6frf7kx-1225974385979

#SIDEBYSIDE
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 am

rocketronnie wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:

I agree one hundred percent with you.

+1. (Does that make it 101%)?

The young woman involved disputes Reiwoldts version of events, saying they knew each other & knew each other in the biblical sense. Apparently she was also pissed off at her treatment as has been noted. I wouldn't be too quick to pardon the boys.

As someone sagely (Shuey 07 I think) noted earlier, why do these blokes think its a good thing to wank together? Then to take a photo of it?

It used to be the old cliche for males that you'd lost your virginity at 16-18 but had your first orgasm when you told others about it. This taking & distribution of photos seems to take this to a new level.

Bunch of wankers, the lot of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 14 of 38   

Jump to: