Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Boundary Line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

deflate? great idea! Smile

yeah, i'd have thought dale would've been threatening brodie in the babe stakes, but who knows..........

you know how long i had been keeping in that surprise plotline for? at least 2 months or so! i guess you could say that, like arabella, i was a little constipated myself! (literary constipation? Wink )

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:52 am

LOL is that another term for writer's block? Literary constipation, i like it!
I think Dale is a bit of all right, I doubt if he's hard up. Sounds like he's been pretty busy from all reports.

bellastar 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:11 pm

Define 'busy'? Wink

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:28 pm

Oh just checked out the thread about him being taken and it sounds like he's been getting a bit of action of late.
bellastar 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:24 pm

with whom, may i ask?

melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:28 pm

Hm, not sure... half her luck! This one and that one. Ask yadie, she seems to know him.
bellastar 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:11 pm

sorry i haven't posted anything new. i've been away for the past few days, but i'm back in business and ready to post! enjoy!............

I dropped a hint last episode’s disclaimer that there were only five episodes left in this season. Well, yes it is true and trust me, a lot will happen in those last few episodes. Lust, adultery, betrayal, trouble, fights, love............what could it all mean? How will it all end? The finale will shock you!

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. Congratulations to Tom and Katie for their marital bliss! All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. May L.Ron Hubbard and all the other Scientological phetans bless you on your journey through connubial life!

And now, the 24th episode of the soap opera formally known as........................

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Dale woke up next to Mrs Muscat, unable to believe what he had done. Whilst he tried to escape, Mrs Muscat tempted him back to bed, and so they got back down to geriatric business! (‘Shudder!’). Meanwhile, Estella woke to find herself chained and bound to her bed by Det. Stifley and Mr Winchester, her own father! She demanded to know what was happening and where Chris was. But Winchester laughed at her, taunting her with the revelation that Chris was off to the other side of the country. He and Det. Stifley then left, leaving Estella trapped and with no answers. Of course, while still in prison, Chris got a mysterious phone call which broke the news that he was to be traded to Fremantle. He was crushed. Meanwhile, Arabella, Ryan and Brodie took the paternity test. However, the doctor returned less than impressed, then shockingly announced that Arabella WASN’T pregnant- she was just bloated and constipated! Anti-climatic indeed. Arabella was left humiliated. while Brodie and Ryan were extremely angry and horrified................

“.................Ryan, please, I’m sorry! Just hear me out! I know I should’ve done the test, I know, but please, we can work this out! Ryan, I’m sorry!”

Ryan was fuming. Arabella had been desperately trying to calm him down, to talk to him rationally. But Ryan wasn’t having a bar of it. He had reached the end of his tether. He had had an epiphany after the ’paternity’ announcement. Ryan finally realised that Arabella was nothing more than a pathetic harlot, slumping from one disaster to another, all done by her own hand. She was the most selfish, most narcissistic person Ryan had ever met. He wanted no more to do with Arabella ever again.

“Please, Ryan, listen to me!” pleaded Arabella, crying. “I am sorry!”

Ryan turned around, staring at Arabella with blunt eyes. “Cut it out, will you?” he snapped. “You sound so pathetic!”

Arabella looked away, hurt by Ryan’s words. She was starting to realise that she loved him still, yet she was digging an even bigger hole for herself. She had to get him back. Brodie wasn’t the one for her after all. “But Ryan.........”

“I never want to see you again!” spat Ryan. “You’ve destroyed all hope I had in salvaging this relationship! You and that f--kwit deserve each other!” Ryan walked over ti get his things, then headed for the door, but not before parting with one final blow. “I never want to see you again. Ever again.” Ryan then slammed the door.

Arabella stared at the door blankly. What had she done? She had truly lost Ryan now. Arabella then collapsed to the floor, bursting into tears. She was now practically all alone.............

Estella had been pulling at her chains and screaming for release for hours. She had now grown weary as she begun to realise that Det. Stifley and Mr Winchester, her own father, were not going to free her anytime soon.

Estella had to get out of this. Not so much for her, but to find Chris. She worried about him more than for her own safety. She loved him so much.............If her father and Det. Stifley did anything to him, there would be hell to pay! Hell hath no fury like a daughter pissed.............

Then Estella saw her way out. Her phone was laying on her beside table. If she could just reach it............

Estella quickly rolled over, barely touching it. She kept smacking it over towards her, until she finally flung it off the table and onto the bed. Now in the palm of her hand, Estella quickly unlocked her phone. She was about to call 000, but it crossed her mind that her father would practically make her pay for it, and it would ensure Det. Stifley sealing Chris’ fate, since he was on the force.

Estella had to go with her second choice- Shae. She quickly went through the contacts and dialled Shae’s number.

She answered. “Hello?”

“Shae, its Estella. I really need your help.................”

Dale had gone to training. He was unable to concentrate, still thinking about his sordid and steamy encounter with Mrs Muscat. He knew that it was weird, that it was strange, that it was probably against nature; but he couldn’t help but find Mrs Muscat extremely sexy. Sure she had a few years on her, that her boobs resembled socks full of marbles and that she seemed like a sleazy mix of Peg Bundy and Stifler’s Mum; bit there was something Dale loved about her. Whether it was her flirty manner or her voracious sexual appetite, Dale found her intriguing. Although, the threat of Mr Muscat still lingered on Dale’s mind................

“God, what happened to you, get in a fight with Mark Latham?”

Dale spun around. Smiling in front of him was Travis. He had been found out with no words spoken. “The marks all over you, you’re covered in bruises and blotches!” laughed Travis.

Dale’s cheeks turned as red as his bruises and blotches.

“You got it on with her, didn’t you!?” exclaimed Travis. “Wow, she must have roughed you up with all those love bites and scratches!”

Dale quickly bailed, whilst Travis kept on laughing. He thought no one would notice. He tried in vain to cover them up, but to no avail. Mrs Muscat was one wild bitch indeed!

Dale raced off to hide elsewhere. His emotions were totally confused.

Arabella was still bawling her eyes out, laying in the bed and hugging the pillow. Why did she have to lose Ryan again? She totally hated herself. It was all that chicken tandoori she ordered from the local Temptation Island takeout’s fault! Why[/i[ did she have to eat that?! Couldn’t she have just stuck to a nice, wholesome salad instead? Damn her exotic tastes for spicy cuisine!

“Forget that little turd, Arabella, he’s history!” snapped Brodie, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Besides, you’re [i]my
woman now!”

Arabella’s blood boiled. At that moment, she was starting to realise more and more that Brodie was nothing more than a narcissistic, selfish, cruel, overtly metrosexual egomaniac. He was not the highly-sexed superfreak she started an affair with so many months ago. Arabella wanted Ryan back.

That was it. This marriage was over!

“Brodie, I want out!” yelled Arabella, extremely pissed off. She got up from the bed and stood over Brodie as he sat on the edge of the bed. “This marriage is over! I want an annulment NOW!”

Brodie’s mouth gaped open in absolute shock. But just as he was about to plead his case..........

“Freeze! Get up now! NOW!”

Storming the hotel room were myriads of troopers and army personnel, armed with guns and angry expressions, at the ready.

Arabella and Brodie both stood still, shaking in fear. Suddenly, they were both grabbed by two separate groups of troopers, each pulling them out through separate exits. Arabella screamed in horror, whilst Brodie tried to fight his way out of the death grip, but failing.

What was happening?............

Now You Decide:

What will happen to Brodie now?

*Reviews and suggestions appreciated!
*Voting- first posted, first served!
*And please answer the question!!! I can’t read your mind on what’s gonna happen next! YOU have to tell me!

luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:19 pm

hope he gets whats coming to him!!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:12 pm

He's finally going to be locked up for indecent exposure, for wearing those pants on Dancing with the Stars where you could see every line on his cock?!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:59 am

That wasnt that bad was it Mel?? I enjoyed him in those pants!!!
melissa Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:31 pm

Yeah i did, too, but seriously, he may as well have been naked! My mum said with his body he should be a stripper and that's where i got the idea to make him the stripper at Danni's hen's night. Couldn't you just see him in blue polyester, brandishing handcuffs?!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:38 pm

yes yes i could!! and it idnt bother me at all he was my stripper!!
bellastar 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:16 pm

shudder. i still have nightmares about those pants.

sorry i haven't posted anything in the last week. been sick and the net got disconnected. more soon!

Daisy Chains Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:21 pm

Glad to see your net got reconnected Bellastar!
Hope your feeling better aswell.
Can't wait for your next installment!

Jess
xoxo
bellastar 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:26 pm

thank you, jess. much appreciated!

i've written the next one, but am yet to type it.

and i am feeling much better! missed everyone here and i was having withdrawals!

keep reading!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 15 of 20   

Jump to: