Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Oh them Saints!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I just cannot believe this stuff. You couldnt write a fuller script. In fact if you wrote this as a movie, people would say, no way could all this happen irl.

I know people are saying where are her parents, but we don't know who they are and where they fit in. They are probably pulling their hair out with worry about their daughter. Although by way of punsihment I think I would be removing the internet access via the mobile phone, as she is going wild in commentary on her various sites.

There are some girls and boys who get taken up with the whole fame thing. I know when my son worked at the club briefly, there were girls and women throwing themselves at players.

And when I lived in London and the players came over there, it was like a candly store for them.

I don't know as yet if I feel sorry for this girl or just think she is a manipulating delinquent misfit.

And the problem is when the stories get out and she needs more attention, it is hard to believe the truth from the lies as it all seems to be muddied.

annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 pm

I mean't to also say, bad week to be a high profile Saints player as well as a high profile Saints supporter. Yeah, yeah!

Poor Molly must be going all queer about the situations at hand. No wonder he has painted his front wall at home in Cricket support!

I still haven't got over the hault to my premiership celebrations and we too had a death close to the family that week, so to have something else to amuse myself with about another club is most rewarding.

I wouldn't worry too about that over publicised Collingwood player of recent. If your pictures come out, you can just palm it off as proof that not all is what it seemed.

Last edited by annewilo on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 pm

annewilo the funniest thing is no one is surprised and I think that says it all. Don't worry we can turn this into a TV Series and send it to the UK. We just need a catchy name. Very Happy
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 pm

watt price tully wrote:
As someone sagely (Shuey 07 I think) noted earlier, why do these blokes think its a good thing to wank together? Then to take a photo of it?

Maybe it's some sort of bonding ritual?
They all jizz on eachother & then rub it all over their bodies.

watt price tully wrote:
Bunch of wankers, the lot of them.

Indeed!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Throw enough mud for long enough and some will stick no matter how innocent you are.

But this whole St.Kilda defense makes no sense. It seems like a bunch of lies. Here we have an immature, angry, scornful woman feeling very, very aggrieved. We'll never know if she has been wronged or has just been eventually shunned by the AFL players she hung out with. I just can't help wondering what the heck were those players doing allowing this. They appear to be very immature themselves. I'm sure there is a bunch of players from other clubs sweating on 5pm today.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
[quote="watt price tully"]As someone sagely (Shuey 07 I think) noted earlier, [b]why do these blokes think its a good thing to wank together? Then to take a photo of it?[/b][/quote]

They all jizz on eachother & then rub it all over their bodies.

[quote="watt price tully"]Bunch of wankers, the lot of them.[/quote]

Indeed!
Are there no exceptions?
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Deja Vu wrote:
It's about as fair as Julian Assange releasing confidential cables from the world's governments without casting an eye over them first to redact the names of the innocent.

Huge difference. Read any number of articles on the subject; the release of the cables certainly qualifies as public interest. I also believe that Wikileaks have chosen to censor some documents, despite claims to the contrary.

There is absolutely equivocally no public interest in what Nick Riewoldt chooses to get up to with his teammates and/or acquaintances. It's pure woman's day sewage, if that.

rocketronnie wrote:
David wrote:
Cam wrote:
Hmm let me see David. A 17 year old girl and a player or players have sex. Then they treat her like crap, whilst she is pregnant with one of their babies, which dies in october. Then she humiliates them back. How is that not 1-1 play on?

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's a cliche, but it's very apt in this instance.

Anyway, neither of the two players involved in that incident are in these photos. So, how is that even remotely fair?

How do you know they weren't complicit in it on one level or another, particularly someone as influential as the club captain? You are very eager to wring your hands over these 'poor hard done-by' players and blame the victim here. I also suspect there is some karma at work here. I'm wouldn't be so sure Nick has been a saintly man with all the other girls he's conquered, and from listening to the girl, I get an impression she thinks she's standing up for a lot of other girls hiding in the shadows who have been used by football players.

Pure conjecture. You don't know Riewoldt from a bar of soap, and neither do I. She says he was an 'asshole' to her in Adelaide. That could be anything from refusing to give her an autograph. We have no idea whether or not he had anything to do with the previous incidents.

If you read the girl's twitter account, she isn't standing up for anyone. I don't get the impression she'd have the capacity to think about anybody else other than herself for more than two seconds.

annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 pm

ANNODAM wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
As someone sagely (Shuey 07 I think) noted earlier, why do these blokes think its a good thing to wank together? Then to take a photo of it?

They all jizz on eachother & then rub it all over their bodies !

eeeewwwww! pewk! Don't. A little too much imagery there

BEAMER09 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Reevolt says it won't fracture the club. He's right, it will break them instead.

Can this breaking club do anything right ON or OFF the field?

annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Culprit wrote:
annewilo the funniest thing is no one is surprised and I think that says it all. Don't worry we can turn this into a TV Series and send it to the UK. We just need a catchy name. Very Happy

Saints, shags, slappers, spinners and sponsors!!

If we were to set it in Essex, you would pre cursor this with-

Chavs, SinJohns (sic), slappers, shanes and spivs!

I think this could be our come back for Sylvannia Waters. Set it in the Hurley Mansion but a long shot over to Miammi for the Revolting shot, then back to Oz for the GF2 victory. Although we would have to make Collingwood become Newcastle, as they are the Magpies over there.

I am happy to Direct and but might need someone else to produce, as my money is tied up elsewhere atm!

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 pm

What if the photos are found to be hers and not Sam's as Riewoldt claims? Not hard to trace the origin of the camera with digital photos.

If, and this is specuative, that the St Kilda story is not all truthful, then what are the ramifications for that club, and the AFL?

Jus saying.

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

More embarrasment, I would have thought
annewilo 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
What if the photos are found to be hers and not Sam's as Riewoldt claims? Not hard to trace the origin of the camera with digital photos.

If, and this is specuative, that the St Kilda story is not all truthful, then what are the ramifications for that club, and the AFL?
Jus saying.

Well Revolting says it was taken in Miami, so we might need to get Crockett and Tubbs on to finding that motel room!

dayna36 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Nick - Pie Man wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:
Share the wealth people.

This is the first I have heard of it.

FB, pictures, names.....

Photos of Nick Llama touching himself and Nick Dal having a tug are circulating the internet. Kim Duthie (Gilbert's girlfriend, she also slept with a cop investigating her affair with him, and is a known Beamsey affiliate) is behind all this.

thanks for your help mate that was hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing but lets hope beamsy isn't in any happy snaps with gilbert and armitage (the qld connection)
Deja Vu 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 pm

David wrote:
Deja Vu wrote:
It's about as fair as Julian Assange releasing confidential cables from the world's governments without casting an eye over them first to redact the names of the innocent.

Huge difference. Read any number of articles on the subject; the release of the cables certainly qualifies as public interest. I also believe that Wikileaks have chosen to censor some documents, despite claims to the contrary.

There is absolutely equivocally no public interest in what Nick Riewoldt chooses to get up to with his teammates and/or acquaintances. It's pure woman's day sewage, if that.

Could you come up with some rules that do not require your own personal morality to differentiate between the two?

Can you tell me why the Wikileaks cables are in the public's interest, and the photos of Joe Footballer are not? Other than to just say because they are/aren't?

And Wikileaks have chosen to censor some documents you believe? Well I believe that this girl has chosen not to publish some other photos that she has, so that makes it all OK right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 15 of 38   

Jump to: