Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my lateness but better late than never...BigFooty here we come! Twisted Evil
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:20 am

Quote:
I've erased that last hour from my memory.

Quote:
how ******* cold is it?

Quote:
Our inability to put 4 quarters together is going to be the death of me.

Our tackling is abysmal, our defense is undisciplined and lazy.

Judd would have to be complete nuts to play on next year, not worth destroying his body for this team.

Quote:
Meh. Next!

Quote:
I wish I left the country at half time.

Quote:
Bet MM has changed his mind since his comments earlier this season that we wouldn't need a major clean out again.

Quote:
I just wanted to post on the first page.

Quote:
I'm not sure we have hit rock bottom yet either.

Probably will not win another game for the rest of the year.

Quote:
Warnock 2 disposals. How on earth you can amble around a oval for 120 minutes & be involved only twice is seriously pathetic.
Drop Warnock and give Wood a game

You know you're in trouble when Wood is your saviour Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Crap we are. Secret is to find a decent ice hockey team and leave the afl to the cockheads that think we have an even competion

Quote:
mentally weak, to just give up 5 mins into the 3rd qtr is disgraceful. From that moment on the swans used us as witches hats and we obliged. Week after week we have lapses which shows a how mentally fragile we are, todays lapse went for an 1hr this time.

Quote:
I'm done with AFL. I'll see you all in 2030 when Gold Coast has won multiple flags along with the Giants and Swans.

Maybe then the AFL will actually be on an equal playing field. Or maybe they'll expand again and make things even worse.

**** it

Quote:
We weren't complaining when we were ripping the guts out of interstate leagues and cheating the cap mercilessly.

Carlton fan with common sense! Who would have thought? Shocked

Quote:
I just discovered a rip in space time and met myself at half-time.

I killed him, it is better this way

Quote:
Um..............we're crap.

You've said it! Twisted Evil

Quote:
The ease at how Sydney scored is what kills me, gotta have physical pressure on your opponent, that's basic stuff, it doesn't take talent.

You can talk Game-Plan until the end of time, but Jesus wept, laying a tackle has to be part of it.

Ed: Juddy sounds like an old man post-game.

Quote:
We kept Warnock and Jacobs will be AA... Give me strength lord.

Quote:
Just got home and about to watch the replay, reading the first 2 pages and I am thinking we may have lost this one...

Quote:
Nothing changes from last week, or the week before that, or the week before that.

Any rational person has identified the weaknesses by this stage of the year, knows what to expect, and does not create new reactionary ones from tonight's bad loss. So we just have to see the year out and wait for off-season changes.

The Ws are still killing us.

Quote:
I blame Murph & Gibbs!

Quote:
Gotta be time to sack Malthouse and demote Murphy as captain. Judd should retire end of year, Brock immediately. Total overhaul required - Pagan and Ratten both sacked after losses of this elk. Time for absolute shakedown of the club. Mentally weak playing group, no resolve, things must change from the top down

This is music to my ears! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Painful old man........painful

Quote:
I can't decide whether we were hapless, helpless or hopeless

All of the above? Razz

Quote:
only 6 more to go................

Thank ****.

Bring it on! Twisted Evil

Quote:
MM is a huge fan of Sydney.

I honestly get embarrassed watching the Post-Game pressers.

Enjoy Micky Madhouse!! Twisted Evil

Quote:
I feel the rumble building.

The drums beat in the distance. Unworldy voices urging on the anger, the fury, the pain.

I think the regulars are about to have at it

Quote:
Yes we cheated the cap for much of the first decade after it was introduced & paid the price accordingly, but now we have a competition where cheating the cap wouldn't guarantee success because there are teams who are sanctioned to pay above the cap & therefore can stack their lists with plenty of quality players & stay near the top of the ladder for years on end, totally neutering the system which was introduced to prevent this happening.

The voice of reason! Shocked

Quote:
Seeya people, I am off to sulk

Quote:
I don't know how anyone can sit through the post-game, regardless of the result. Malthouse pressers have been a no-go zone for decades, and I'm not changing that just because he's our coach now...

Quote:
This will become a bigger debacle than Germany beating Brazil by six goals.

Blame Mick and Daisy.

Quote:
Sakc Mikc.

Sack Mick! Razz

Quote:
At least we didn't lose 7 to 1 on our home turf...

No instead you lost in the third quarter by 63 points itself! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I agree - from the outside looking in, Carlton appears like a 'boys club' type of deal - being the power club we are, are senior players having their ego's inflated by people in the inner sanctum - do we have a group of 'untouchables' - senior players? I dunno - were these senior players upset when Murph got the captaincy over the old firm of Simmo and Carrots? Would love to know the social workings of the group - the thing is - they didn't look like they wanted to be out there once things went downhill tonight - definitely not a 'team first' culture at Carlton

Quote:
Murph has stopped waving his arms about looking for a free kick.

He is growing as a captain.

Quote:
At half time, I took a Bet we would be inside 5 goals........wtf happened??????

You got smashed! Twisted Evil

Quote:
life sux

Quote:
At least in the past if Carlton were shit, I'd still enjoy watching all other games of footy. But not lately.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 am

Quote:
The second half was a direct result of piss poor effort by the players. Stick to the game plan and put in an effort and who knows what could've happened.

Quote:
What a terrible 150th year.
Our 200th better be awesome

We can only hope the 200th lives up to this year! Twisted Evil

Quote:
I might be wrong but our 100th was a disaster too.

Quote:
Fading away to 0

Quote:
Oh and Gibbs biggest weakness is his concentration at contests.

The amount of times his direct opponent just waltzed away from the pack uncontested was embarrassing. I don't think it's anything other than a lapse in concentration but wow it was frustrating.

Quote:
I love the club, but seriously glad I wasn't in front of a tv to watch tonight D:

The whole Jacobs v Warnock is ridiculous considering he left in 4 years ago. Moaning about him now isn't going to change anything. Move on!

Quote:
I have tried at times to look for positives, i have gone off the deep end in anger both on Bigfooty.

I feel....hollow right now. There is so much wrong with the club right now is there even a starting point?

Quote:
Must admit that I came across as a goose as I was talking about how shit Buddy was throughout the first half and how well Sammy was doing on him.

Made me look a right mug in that third quarter

Quote:
Lapses, process yada yada. Same shite every game (year). What's wrong with the leadership??????????????? (Not just talking the skip but In general) ?????

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:51 am

Oh I so love this thread brings a smile to my dial.
Simple facts
Judd is past his best. Was a very good player now has nothing left in the tank he's gone at years end
Gibbs was smart took the huge overs the scum offered for multiple years and set himself up for retirement which started last night in the 3rd term
There game plan is go around the boundary at all costs and butcher it going forward. Anyone remember this plan ?
MM can coach but not in the years starting 20111 onwards. The game moved on he didn't. Eddie saw the writing on the wall and did the right thing. He won't change Ecause his ego is to big.
They have no talent they don't play kids they have no heart.
Even at our worse we don't give up 10 goals in a term.
Anyone who thinks this isn't in a large part due to MM is crazy. In 2yrs they are still playing the same hopeless fools.
He is still only in the job to get Jock's record that's all. It's all about him and his ego.
He shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the great Jock McHale
Only joy is by the time he decides to leave the scum will be so far from a decent list it will take a good coach 5yrs to get them back on track.
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:34 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Oh I so love this thread brings a smile to my dial.
Simple facts
Judd is past his best. Was a very good player now has nothing left in the tank he's gone at years end
Gibbs was smart took the huge overs the scum offered for multiple years and set himself up for retirement which started last night in the 3rd term
There game plan is go around the boundary at all costs and butcher it going forward. Anyone remember this plan ?
MM can coach but not in the years starting 20111 onwards. The game moved on he didn't. Eddie saw the writing on the wall and did the right thing. He won't change Ecause his ego is to big.
They have no talent they don't play kids they have no heart.
Even at our worse we don't give up 10 goals in a term.
Anyone who thinks this isn't in a large part due to MM is crazy. In 2yrs they are still playing the same hopeless fools.
He is still only in the job to get Jock's record that's all. It's all about him and his ego.
He shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the great Jock McHale
Only joy is by the time he decides to leave the scum will be so far from a decent list it will take a good coach 5yrs to get them back on track.

Don't forget the best, paying Daisy 700K a year for 4-5 years. That will keep their cap tight for years to come. Heard Brock McLean say he has a year on his contract too.

Secret to success is to ensure you don't pay overs. , unless you have an extra million in the cap.
Blues seem to have made an art form of paying overs, guess it goes back to the days they were rorting the salary cap in the early 2000's whilst amassing a wooden spoon list Very Happy
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 pm

SO, at the end of the day, the Bloooz, awarded themselves TWO wooden spoons, to get judas judd etc, and they have come up far short, NO flag for two wooden spoons. LOL LOL !!

BTW, did Dollar Daisy play last night, I never even saw the little bugger, was he out there at all. ??

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Nick - Pie Man wrote:
and he isn't happy. Poor Sam Lane!

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/tim-lane-i-was-angry/20140713-3bunz.html

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

This quote here:

"Of course if we had an extra million to play with, like three other clubs, we could just go and buy someone like Franklin or Tippett. Or both."

In the good old days where rorting the system, salary cap cheating buys you premierships!

I pity the fool!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Old Mick's now arguing with Lingy now.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/mick-malthouse-cameron-ling-in-verbal-stoush-20140714-zt75g.html

The pressure is getting to the bastard. He's coaching the wrong club for the wrong reasons and he doesn't like it.

Buckley may be a spud as a coach but as a human being he's streets ahead of MM and at the end of the day that's what counts.

His failure (or not) as coach will be forgiven by supporters in time but Malthouse, successful coach that he was at Collingwood will never be embraced with any genuine affection.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:55 am

swoop42 wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:
and he isn't happy. Poor Sam Lane!

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/tim-lane-i-was-angry/20140713-3bunz.html

And Caro still managed to blame Collingwood. She needs to get over her envy of Eddy.

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Cameron Wood has been selected for tomorrow night's game.

Seriously.

Laughing

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:59 pm

MagpieBat wrote:

Seriously.

Laughing

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Mick is a dick.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm

didn't Carlton get into a bidding war for Warnock when they recruited him?

They let go of jacobs to Adelaide who becomes a very good ruck.

They rookie list Wood whos is quite a good tap ruck but offers as much around the ground as a witches hat stapled to a dead hamster, then drop Warnock and put Wood in when Warnocks sins are basically the same as Woods. Shocked Confused

Whoever is in charge of Carlton's recruiting, can we take up a collection to ensure he stays? Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am

MagpieBat wrote:

Seriously.

Laughing

Laughing Laughing I tipped this a few weeks ago, on this very thread, the old fart cant help himself, picks a regurgitated ex Pie hack. Laughing . and I see ex bluesman Maclure has called MM a bully, and has no friends at the club, and must be sacked next season. Oh, it just gets better n better, helps to ease a Pies loss mightily. Laughing Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am

Jezza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Mark my words, the old bloke will pick that star Cameron wood for his first blooz game this week. Monty.

He hasn't been selected PNC! Razz

there ya go, Cameron wood, the dud, I knew the old fart could not resist a ex Collingwood dud. Razz Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 160 of 277   

Jump to: