Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Just curious as to why the St. Blunda hatred as im loving it

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Very comprehensive list VP.

This is different to the Carlton/Essendon hatred and in no way amounts to a 'rivalry'.

Lets get one thing straight right now. St Kilda are NOBODY'S rivals. No team in world sport can rival 27 wooden spoons and 1 flag in 114 seasons.

My list includes:

1. JG
2. 27 spoons
3. in the first 60 years of VFL they beat us just once at Victoria Park (1919, a premiership year). 60 seasons!
4. Lockett beating Nuts' record
5. Winmar using Collingwood to make a point regarding racism that needed to be made, but was not just a Collingwood problem. Every club had and still has these elements within them and on the terraces. Just ask Mag.
6. Vagrants. Find a home and friggin stay there.
7. Rapists.
8. Pathetic celebrity supporters.
9. Meldrum
10. They play shit football and have the arrogance to put their own name to it.

Need a rest now. Blood pressure becomes an issue with Shite Blunda.

Duff Soviet Union 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:02 am

I despise St. Kilda these days, but I actually liked them during the Grant Thomas era when they were the "dome trotters" who went all out to kick massive bags of goals. I liked those guys the way I liked the Malcolm Blight Geelong teams i.e. "if the Pies can't win, I'd like them to win". I liked Aussie Jones, I liked Luke Ball, I loved the G-Train (best mullet ever. Not up for discussion). Then they hired Ross Lyon who turned them into AFL's equivalent of a sleeping pill. "Saints Footy" - %$^£$%^&%% off.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Have always hated the Saints and all teams that get so much pleasure from doing nothing else in a season but beating us. Hence, I hate 14 other clubs too.

I did respect Robert Harvey as a player though.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

If all other reasons fail, they have red and black in their colours, therefore clearly must be hated.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
dalkin47 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:10 pm

I remember going to Moorabbin and witnessing the animal cage, which were rivalled by the neanderthals at the scoreboard end at the Western Oval and throughout the outer at Kardinia Park and they call us ferals!!!!!!

But the worst St Kilda supporters are the psuedo-intellectual ones. I encountered one prior to the Grand Final replay and this super arrogant ponce was convinced that flag No. 2 was near at hand.

I would have given anything to see him 3 hours later.

I hope all his nightmares are in black and white.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Magpie Greg and Tannin,

Please be more respectful. You each used the "C" word in your posts. It's distressing for some of us and I would like you to think more carefully about your language in future. Laughing

If you don't like referring to them as the Royal Park Rovers, what about the Parkville Pratts?

I'm sorry, I know this is a thread about the Aints but, just at the moment, everything I have to say about them can be (and mostly has been) said in the John Greening thread and in Clemo's "Collingwood won the 2010 AFL Premiership" thread.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 pm

magpie greg wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Magpie Greg and Tannin,

Please be more respectful. You each used the "C" word in your posts. It's distressing for some of us and I would like you to think more carefully about your language in future. Laughing

If you don't like referring to them as the Royal Park Rovers, what about the Parkville Pratts?

I'm sorry, I know this is a thread about the Aints but, just at the moment, everything I have to say about them can be (and mostly has been) said in the John Greening thread and in Clemo's "Collingwood won the 2010 AFL Premiership" thread.

Mate

I only used the c word in response to this post by flagpie troll who wanted to give them respect

Quote:
At least there can be a grudging respect for the filth that trades (and cheats) as Carlton because of their success.. St Vomit has no such redeeming feature

Ouch! There - you did it again. I feel a little like one of the Knights Who say Ni!
malteaser 

Stanley Kubrick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Really I hate the scums more than any other team. they make my blood boil. Why despise a team that has no rivalry in terms of winning anything of substance. Mind you winning so many spoons means they must have a rivalry with other teams they played of for the spoon. Hmmmm maybe Melbourne.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

FlagPie wrote:
Remembering the day the Murray league beat the Saints

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/remembering-the-day-murray-league-played-better-than-saints-20100622-yvqo.html

Ha ha Carlton and St Kilda the only two current AFL clubs that have ever been beaten by bush league teams Laughing

Toc footy ground is the best in the Murray league by a long way, similar size playing surface to the MCG-. I've got a photo of a Toc 2nds premiership team from the 50's with my Dad and Alan Jeans in the team photo.

I don't have any abiding hatred of St Kilda, I reserve that for Carlton.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I don't have any abiding hatred of St Kilda, I reserve that for Carlton.

same here stu. Never enough hatred to share around Smile

jackofnoblades 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Unless you are a 1000 years old and remember 66 and JG why would anyone hate such an insipid non club?
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Seems that while I've been away watching Hetfield and co. blow away Rod Laver arena my favourite topic of conversation came up. How I've enjoyed reading this!

1. Tip rat. Even if he didn't get accused of rape, he's a dirty little, nasty little man.

2. Their supporters seemed so nice when they were crap! Their supporters are THE worst! THE WORST! At some of the games against them in the past few years I've encountered some real nasty, negative pieces of work. You should've seen Eric Bana at half time in the dunnies, during the GF replay having a rant at the pies fans in their (and we didn't start it).

3. Ross Lyon. Just never liked him. Sorry, he's a smug so and so.

4. Go to saintsational.com all they seem to talk about is negative stuff about us. It can be annoying and awesome at the same time. (what a hypocrite I am lol!)

I don't really have anything against most Saint's players especially Lenny Hayes, Leigh Montagna (I know he was accused, but he seems alright - he's no tip rat.), Nick Dal Santo (apparently Pendlebury's mate), Brendan Goddard and like some said earlier Robert Harvey: a true legend of our great sport.
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 pm

For the record the only supposed club I hate more than St.Kilda is the Brisbane Lions. Don't get me started on Brisbane.
tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

...and yep, I live in St.Kilda. Great suburb that hasn't had much to do with the Saints since they last played at Junction oval in 1964. Suddenly when the Saints made the GF all of Acland street and Fitzroy street was decorated in black, white and red but before that I had never seen many st.kilda saints attire around.

It felt pretty good walking down Acland, around the Esplinade and then up Fitzroy street in my premiers t-shirt on the Monday after the GF replay.
Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

tomoleary wrote:
Seems that while I've been away watching Hetfield and co. blow away Rod Laver arena my favourite topic of conversation came up. How I've enjoyed reading this!

1. Tip rat. Even if he didn't get accused of rape, he's a dirty little, nasty little man.

2. Their supporters seemed so nice when they were crap! Their supporters are THE worst! THE WORST! At some of the games against them in the past few years I've encountered some real nasty, negative pieces of work. You should've seen Eric Bana at half time in the dunnies, during the GF replay having a rant at the pies fans in their (and we didn't start it).

3. Ross Lyon. Just never liked him. Sorry, he's a smug so and so.

4. Go to saintsational.com all they seem to talk about is negative stuff about us. It can be annoying and awesome at the same time. (what a hypocrite I am lol!)

I don't really have anything against most Saint's players especially Lenny Hayes, Leigh Montagna (I know he was accused, but he seems alright - he's no tip rat.), Nick Dal Santo (apparently Pendlebury's mate), Brendan Goddard and like some said earlier Robert Harvey: a true legend of our great sport.

+ 1

to my mind round 2 (?) 2009 shstands out, the day the pies were held to four goals... still more than the number of premierships the saints have haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: