Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Purchasing Game-Day tickets - ticketing questions

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:18 pm
Post subject: Re: Why should I have to??Reply with quote

Colin G Wood wrote:
Culprit wrote:
If you've paid by Credit Card. Contact your bank and make a "Charge Back" claim. It's really easy.

Thanks for the tip, but when the club has already advised that Ticketmaster will be processing reversals to correct their mistake I really shouldn't have to.
True but how long do you wait? If it comes back to you the bank will take it back out. I have had it happen to me. 3 months no refund, got the refund from the bank, and a month later another refund. I thought woo hoo I have got double back. Nope, the next day credit card was charged again.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just on ticketing. WA memberships are sold out and I can only get one ticket through my membership. Got that and bought 2 more via public sales.
Sharnee (daughter) and her friend can't get a WA Pies membership so they've bought freo 3 game memberships for $90 each to get tickets to our game over here.
What a pathetic situation for interstate members and supporters.

I've emailed the club several times (and the 2 tosser clubs here) regarding our allocation at Optus stadium. We'd half fill their piss ant stadium.
If these tin pot clubs over here won't give us seats at the games, we should return the favour at the G... give them nothing! Dogs!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 2:48 pm

Ticketing situation for matches from Round 16 onwards.

Quote:
Tickets will go on sale for Club Members at 12pm on Tuesday 4th June and 12pm on Wednesday 5th June for General Public. Tickets for MCG games will be available via Ticketek and Marvel Stadium games via Ticketmaster.

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1554550/pies-lock-in-remaining-fixture

Epsilon 

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 2:35 pm
Post subject: Tickets to Collingwood v Swans Round 22 SCGReply with quote

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before - I've searched here with no success.

I plan on traveling (two adults and two young kids) to Sydney for Round 22. Pretty sure this game will be a sellout.

My membership doesn't cover this game, and the when I inquired with the club about purchasing the Interstate Flexi (which includes reserved seats) the club suggested those seats are in 105 near the cheersquad but couldn't guarantee they won't be in higher levels. Issue is that the kids are terrified of the higher levels.

Doe anyone have experience of traveling to watch Collingwood at the SCG and if so offer advice on the best way to make it happen?

Thank you!
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 8:30 pm

Mate,
I can't offer you much, but when I went to the SCG, the upper levels aren't much upper. I'm not sure what your kids would make of that, but the upper levels at the SCG are kinda like level 2 at Marvel - it's not that high.
Maybe call the SCG and see what you can get - it's amazing what isn't released to the members at these grounds.

- Ben
Magpiefan3 Cancer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:50 pm

Did anyone get information about purchasing a ticket for the Hawthorn game, but as a redemption ticket?
Also how many tickets can you purchase?

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 11:45 pm

^ Tickets will be available to redeem from Tuesday, June 4 at 12pm.

It hasn't been clarified one way or another, but I would assume access is only available for existing members and its 1 ticket per barcode. You won't be able to buy for non-members (i.e. guests).

https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/member-ticketing?lid=syfd8b1joi64

blybo 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 6:56 am

I have a flexi 10 membership and reserved 4 GA tickets for Friday night vs the Bullies. 1 person can’t make it. Is it possible to put that ticket back in my allotment of tickets and not use?

Thanks in advance
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 1:07 pm

If you have used the barcodes to purchase reserved seat upgrades then you can’t. If you have just added to wallet with the intention to just scan in as GA on the night then you will be able to reuse any codes not scanned, just remove them and re add to wallet when you need them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: