Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match: Magpies v. Demons. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

58pie wrote:
Bit sick of extended benches . Should just name interchange and emergencies. Feel sorry for Cox with all the press and then see u later unless Moore or someone else falls over. I feel sorry for everybody here if we lose. Go pies

The 3 emergencies wait for the team to be finalized on afl.com to know if they're playing or not.... whale oil beef hooked!
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Woods wrote:
Cox and Macaffer named as emergencies.

Goodyear omitted.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-04-15/selection-american-one-of-five-inclusions

Goodyear a bit stiff, like to see kids get a couple of games on debut. Actually thought he had a better game than Blair and brings pace to a team that needs it.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:42 pm

jackcass wrote:
58pie wrote:
Bit sick of extended benches . Should just name interchange and emergencies. Feel sorry for Cox with all the press and then see u later unless Moore or someone else falls over. I feel sorry for everybody here if we lose. Go pies

The 3 emergencies wait for the team to be finalized on afl.com to know if they're playing or not.... whale oil beef hooked!

and those playing get an sms from pendles advising when and where the game is, and a message saying he hopes to see them there. Laughing

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:49 pm

John Wren wrote:
jackcass wrote:
58pie wrote:

and those playing get an sms from pendles advising when and where the game is, and a message saying he hopes to see them there. Laughing

It's a system I guess
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Richmond are looking close to the wheels coming right off, diminishing our round 2 form

Melbourne looked tough last week - it was red hot crashing in footy when the Dees went off in the 2nd quarter and they maintained it through the 3rd

Surprised we are such short priced favorites - maybe they are sore, and we couldn't be

They have a a lot of good in-form players Gawn, Jones, Viney, Oliver, Hogan and Watts leading the list.
Garlett Vandenberg and Vince will be missed.

If we win it will be a good one.

I'll tip the draw
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:21 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Richmond are looking close to the wheels coming right off, diminishing our round 2 form

Melbourne looked tough last week - it was red hot crashing in footy when the Dees went off in the 2nd quarter and they maintained it through the 3rd

Surprised we are such short priced favorites - maybe they are sore, and we couldn't be

They have a a lot of good in-form players Gawn, Jones, Viney, Oliver, Hogan and Watts leading the list.

I'll tip the draw

Yeah, our round 2 win is meaningless
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Do you think everyone will agree?
didick 

didick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:38 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

I'll tip the draw

Yeah, our round 2 win is meaningless

It always was. We were crap. Richmond should never have lost that one.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:04 pm

jackcass wrote:
Goodyear a bit stiff, like to see kids get a couple of games on debut. Actually thought he had a better game than Blair and brings pace to a team that needs it.

Daz, you'd be right on the f*cking money then.
I'm just watching the replay now for the first time, and totally agree with that.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:54 pm

I'm a bit shocked that we are listed as the favourites.

But Melb did lose to Essendon. They did turn it around against the Roos, which tells you that anyone can turn a shocking week around.

On paper, we are the better side, but unfortunately that was the case last week and we really played like the Paper Pies.

Like I said earlier, there is something about this club when the back is against the wall.

I expect the lads to come out on absolute fire on Sunday. Lets turn this thing around before we have to spend a week dreading Anzac day.

E 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 am
Post subject: toooooves, varcoe and sidebottom in......Reply with quote

Let's see how we fare this week with the addition of three adults into the team.

for some reason trhis board is obsessed with sledging toovey. all he has done in his 10 years at the club is shut someone down every week and make our defense work as a cohesive unit.

I believe he might also have played in every single one of the premierships we've won in the last 25 years!!

disrespectful comments about tooves are for other posts.

This post is to discuss whether bringing back three mature established footballers might bring some structure and composure back into the team.

It felt like the kids last week were playing like chooks with no heads.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:53 am

Massive boost to the team, offset somewhat by the loss of Williams and Ramsay but still a better team with those 3 ins.
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 am

Midfield is far better
Williams is average but Ramsey has a lot of potential

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:57 am

CarringbushCigar wrote:

I'll tip the draw

The rumour mill is saying that Hogan will miss. But that won't make any difference if we're as insipid as we were last week. But I suspect the Pies will be embarrassed by last week's performance and will be looking to atone. Faz to kick a bag.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:33 am

I like that Tooves is back because we need some experience in the backline and stability for that matter. Williams will get better over time, it's just that his kicking is terrible and lets him and the team down time and time again. He's a tough competitor and can breaks the lines. Needs to develop a right side though. He gets caught out a lot by the opposition a lot.

Ramsey is a significant loss especially seeing how he's progressed this year. The guy can't get a break. Hope he makes a full recovery. This time next year we'll have a more stable backline... here's hoping anyway, with scharenberg back and probably ramsey. The first to second year players will have more games to the belts as well. Guys like Marsh, Goodyear and Maynard all have opportunities now to show us something.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 23 of 27   

Jump to: