Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game On! Pies v. Giants. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at work. The boys have a great R & R grill they've set up outside one of the dongas. Top notch, BBQ's, pizza ovens, fridges, freezers, big screen TV, roof mounted heaters etc.
They've all turned into GWS fans, typical. West Coast flogs.

I've printed off 10 different Collingwood posters and got some black and white ballons off the catering mob. I'll be decorating the R & R an hour or so before we all knock off.

I have no doubt we'll win tonight, none at all.

Go Pies!

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 pm

While I don't doubt GWS have improved and the personnel available tonight is better as a whole if you look at our last game it's not like their midfielders didn't find the ball.

Coniglio 33, Ash 32, Green 30, Whitfield 29, Kelly 27.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:30 pm

LaurieHolden wrote:
In preparation for tonight, I had a piece of brisket wrapped in glad wrap overnight to get Laurie's special Preliminary Final dry rub flavour through the meat.
It went under the Webber 2 hours ago. It'll be as good as prime Swanny 30 minutes before the bounce, ready to carve up.

I enjoy a good wine and a real beer, and this is one of those occasions you get the good stuff out.
I'm having to host two Carlton supporters who have flown up from Melbourne for it though! I'm taking this Carlton fear head on.
I've got one of my Pie mates coming over to balance it out in case it gets ugly, and they turn on us. This is how they behave, it's in their DNA, so things could get willing later on...

I'll be sporting my commemorative 100-year 2015 ANZAC day guernsey with no.5 on the back, as I'm backing Jamie to light it up tonight.

What do those not going to the game have planned?

Enjoy the night Nicksters.

Smash em' lads.

Laurie, maaate, for me birthday last month one of my sone budddies gave me a top of the range, Wild Turkey, Longbranch whiskey, top draw/ We win tonight, and im cracking the bastard, post match, thats for bloody sure. !!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz GO THE MIGHTY WOODS.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
think better 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:35 pm

Just read an article that Toby Greene's dad who was banned from the MCG after assaulting someone after GWS lost the grand final, is being allowed back in for tonight's game.

Makes Maynard's stuff seem pretty insignificant!

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:41 pm

PSA: Someone hit by a train, HURSTBRIDGE and MERNDA train lines shut down, replaced by buses … in an hour. Make plans post haste, people!!!
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:49 pm

I’d like a 24 point margin please which would be comfortable and be a winning dividend for my bet.

No injuries and no reports please. Someone or someones are gunna set it alight tonight for us… just can’t work out who?

Jordy, Coxy, DMac, Beau… maybe all of ‘em!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:04 pm

Damien wrote:
I’d like a 24 point margin please which would be comfortable and be a winning dividend for my bet.

No injuries and no reports please. Someone or someones are gunna set it alight tonight for us… just can’t work out who?

Jordy, Coxy, DMac, Beau… maybe all of ‘em!

AND, NEED I SAY IT, NO RUDDY INJURIES. yes !!!!!!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:29 pm

swoop42 wrote:
While I don't doubt GWS have improved and the personnel available tonight is better as a whole if you look at our last game it's not like their midfielders didn't find the ball.

Coniglio 33, Ash 32, Green 30, Whitfield 29, Kelly 27.

The flip side was Nick, Titch and JDG had 108 between them.

lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:29 pm

Just watched a brief interview with Mason’s parents who have again flown in to watch the game. They are supremely confident that Cox will kick a few tonight. I hope he does because if he kicks 5 or more goals, we will win.
Nearly 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Raw Hammer wrote:
Is it just me or had there been a total disregard by the media and wider anti-Collingwood community for the inclusion of a certain Daicos to our team???

Granted, he hasn’t played in 7 weeks, but for all we know it could be the freshen up his young battered body needed. Wouldn’t be surprised if he turns it on, and quickly.

He hadn’t played in far more than 7 weeks in his very first game, and yet he turned it on then!
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:55 pm

I wouldn’t give a crap what the hack media say! We know that 90% of the neutrals (Victorians) will barrack for a team from Western Sydney 🥸 Go figure how bloody dumb they are 🤬
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:15 pm

surfing the radio on the way to the g and all I’m hearing is everyone banging on about GWS. Wouldn’t even know we were playing
piffdog 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:18 pm

LaurieHolden wrote:
In preparation for tonight, I had a piece of brisket wrapped in glad wrap overnight to get Laurie's special Preliminary Final dry rub flavour through the meat.
It went under the Webber 2 hours ago. It'll be as good as prime Swanny 30 minutes before the bounce, ready to carve up.

I enjoy a good wine and a real beer, and this is one of those occasions you get the good stuff out.
I'm having to host two Carlton supporters who have flown up from Melbourne for it though! I'm taking this Carlton fear head on.
I've got one of my Pie mates coming over to balance it out in case it gets ugly, and they turn on us. This is how they behave, it's in their DNA, so things could get willing later on...

I'll be sporting my commemorative 100-year 2015 ANZAC day guernsey with no.5 on the back, as I'm backing Jamie to light it up tonight.

What do those not going to the game have planned?

Enjoy the night Nicksters.

Smash em' lads.

Enjoy the evening Laurie. Getting in early with my salutations and well wishes because if we can’t get up I’ll be giving Nicks a wide berth…!

Whatever happens it’s been an awesome season.

Go Pies!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:38 pm

Watching the game in the lounge at home on TV. Bought Hot Dogs, Chicken Tenders to go in the air fryer, bread rolls and Tzatziki.

Food at 7:30 with Mum with a glass of red and a beer, then boot her out the back at half time so I can enjoy the second half on my own.

Go Pies.

Captain_MyCaptain Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:43 pm

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:
^ it’s almost like we’re going in as underdogs

Good!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 4 of 17   

Jump to: