Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies by 43 against Dogs - All comments here.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:45 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Adelaide? I think they look very vulnerable indeed.
Daniel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:12 pm

I don't think they do Kirsten.

They've been missing almost their entire forward line (Burton, Stevens, Carey, Burns, Welsh) for a good part of the season, and yet they still managed to keep winning.

Clarke has also been on the sidelines, who is one of the best tap ruckman in the league and Smart has missed a few games as well.

They've won 4 of their last 5, with their average winning margin being 40 points and losing margin being a measly 10 points.

Goodwin, Stevens and Bode are still to return.
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:51 pm

Suprise,suprise,suprise,Gee it should have been 143 points,but I guess a win is as good as anthing.
I watched the Bris VTiges game LIVE on channel 10,so why not the Pies V Dogs.....We get the game live in the bush next Saturday or whenever it is.
The pies WILL beat the Kangas and then go further up the ladder,but I dont think that this is the year for the flag.....funnier things have occured and the BIG poster still remains on the back of the mobile home and WILL stay there.

tomoleary Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:52 pm

Last year when we played at our best we were the most aggressive side in the the past few weeks I thin comp, rock hard tackling and the most solid defence. I think at the start of the season and after the wizard cup we had, we thought we could be like Essendon in 2000...play scientific football...win with silky skills and raw talent.

In the past few weeks we've got our hearts back and more importantly our testicles. We'll finish top 4 if we see bodies put on the line and guys getting the hard ball. We're not the kind of team you can put classical music in the background too, we'd need more AC/DC or metallica.

For a large part of last year and especially the finals series we played hard, aggressive footy. One word, "INTENSITY"...this year so far it's been bits and pieces. Let's just hope we see the boys show some balls for the rest of the year. Let's 'Stand up and Stand out!" See some opposition blood...some opposition players not able to get back up after being tackled so hard.

And don't ever say there's teams we can't beat...last year in Adelaide we didn't beat Port because they choked we made em' choke...tackling them hard and smashing there faces into the turf. After our Adelaide expierience a few weeks ago i can't wait to go back there and f#$* them up! And don't say this isn't our year, we've got to do with our voices what they do on the field...there is no team we can't beat. Believe!
Daniel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:37 am
Post subject: ....Reply with quote

magpie greg wrote:
Who the hell is Kirsten?

She's a typo here, but unfortunately also is your real mum Shocked
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:40 pm

Assasin wrote:
How many more chances can Leon get ?

I think his head might be on the chopping block this week, and play for Williamstown this weekend, rather then the Kangas. It's a shame though, he is a good player, but really wasn't at his best against the Bulldogs.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: