Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies tie again. All comments.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1eyedpie Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

piedys wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
Seriously when was the last time a player was penalised for not handing the ball back to the umpire at a stoppage, and when was the last time it cost a team a goal and the match? It could only happen to us.

Exactly.

For the remainder of season - all dead stoppage balls we are in possession of to be placed on ground upon whistle in protest, and NOT presented back to MAGGOTS.
They are NOT our friends, they are narcissist LOSERS who refuse to officiate in the spirit of the game.
Pick your own f#cking balls up from now on c#nts.

That’s exactly what Sidey did earlier in the qtr when the bald maggot was screaming at Sidey to pick up the ball and hand it to him! Sidey didn’t hear him but the look of disgust on the umps face you could tell he would look for an opportunity for pay back!

Go back and take a look it was at a stoppage on the far wing last qtr 9:27 on the clock.

BARRACK HARD!

Last edited by 1eyedpie on Sat May 25, 2024 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
masoncox 

masoncox

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:33 am

Piesnchess wrote:
The fix is in,umpires on the take , big betting syndicates , AFL totally corrupt, and im nearly done with this rigged comp. Fly, stuff the fine, come on and call this cheating out, stuff the fine, call it out.
What rubbish..... comment on the game and the players' not on conspiracy theories.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:38 am

Pete 70 wrote:
Still results will go our way, Carlton will miss the 8, well finish fourth, and then win it from there.

So we'll be beating 1st placed Sydney at the SCG will we?
In case you missed the result from 2022, which again cheating maggots cost us a showdown with Geebung in the GF.
So no; they won't allow us, or anybody else, to down their precious pink ducks at home in either a QF or PF.
Our only hope is to finish 2nd [long shot], or realistically 3rd, and hope that team finishing above us is a Vic side to secure MCG Qual-final.

lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:39 am

Pete 70 wrote:
We are playing them on their home deck, we are playing with so many out, and are well on top. The game was taken from us by atrocious umpiring decisions. I can f…ing handle our players getting manhandled and not paid for f…ing ever, but those Daicos and Sullivan decisions. F… me, just kick it for them. And anyone being critical of this team and club now. Well I have no words. Take out the equivalent of what we have out in any other club and see how’d they would go. I am beyond angry. Still results will go our way, Carlton will miss the 8, well finish fourth, and then win it from there.

You are spot on Pete 70. It perplexes me as to why either purposely or unintentionally some posters here don’t get it that this particular problem is with the umpires and not the players 😡 you can blame players all you like but the blame has to be pointed where it belongs, the fact was that the perpetrator was the umpire. He owned the problem. Now the AFL owns the problem about what to do about it 😛 And I’m not in a humourous mood to deal with it now because I’m sick to death of their constant inaction on this matter for many many years 🤬

Said by Zed 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:41 am

1eyedpie wrote:
^

That’s exactly what Sidey did earlier in the qtr when the bald maggot was screaming at Sidey to pick up the ball and hand it to him! Sidey didn’t hear him but the look of disgust on the umps face you could tell he would look for an opportunity for pay back!

Go back and take a look it was at a stoppage on the far wing.[/quote]

I think this might actually be a sneaky tactic we’re deploying to buy a few more seconds to get set at stoppages. Have a look…it happens over and over throughout the game where we either leave the ball on the ground or place it there instead of the customary handing it to the nearest scrump. I feel that maggot may have picked up on this and got some of his own back…have a look, he actually looks quite emotionally empowered during that whole fiasco. Pretty sure the media will pick up on it throughout the week.

1eyedpie Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:46 am

@ Zed
Spot on Fly is always saying play the minutes play the seconds shave time off here shave time off there!

BARRACK HARD!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:46 am

Said by Zed wrote:
Pretty sure the media will pick up on it throughout the week.

I look forward to AFL360 monday night then...

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:49 am

Let’s be honest.If we had a full list to chose from tonight we would have won that game by 8 goals.Injuries(and umpires) are cruelling us at the moment.

Last edited by doriswilgus on Sat May 25, 2024 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:50 am

The AFL wanted this, OK then they got it. The disrespect starts now. Simply pit the ball on the ground and they can pick up their own f**king ball. I’m dead serious.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:50 am

masoncox wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
The fix is in,umpires on the take , big betting syndicates , AFL totally corrupt, and im nearly done with this rigged comp. Fly, stuff the fine, come on and call this cheating out, stuff the fine, call it out.
What rubbish..... comment on the game and the players' not on conspiracy theories.

Well there you go the typical head in the sand and arse in the air view. Nothing to see here so just move along! The apologists for the maggots always come with this conspiracy rubbish when you are talking about a real issue, not pie in the sky stuff. YOU may not but many of us (especially me) have wondered over many years as to why this problem of bad umpiring has not been properly dealt with by the VFL/AFL. I don’t think this is a conspiracy but just really terrible denial of a problem and piss poor management by the authorities in dealing with this issue. The problem is owned by the AFL.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:53 am

piedys wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
Seriously when was the last time a player was penalised for not handing the ball back to the umpire at a stoppage, and when was the last time it cost a team a goal and the match? It could only happen to us.

Exactly.

For the remainder of season - all dead stoppage balls we are in possession of to be placed on ground upon whistle in protest, and NOT presented back to MAGGOTS.
They are NOT our friends, they are narcissist LOSERS who refuse to officiate in the spirit of the game.
Pick your own f#cking balls up from now on c#nts.

Yep.
They are total f***wits, who cost us the game.
Give a technical free kick to Fremantle because we gave the ball to Freo rather than the f**wit ump??
But then a few moments later, Bruzza should get a technical 50 m penalty, but the umpire suddenly shows "common sense".
Most of the time, umpires' flawed decisions dont cause the final result.
But this time, there is littledoubt that it did.
Yes Pies. Just put the ball on the ground and run back to create position.

lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:53 am

Raw Hammer wrote:
The AFL wanted this, OK then they got it. The disrespect starts now. Simply pit the ball on the ground and they can pick up their own f**king ball. I’m dead serious.

If we are 10 goals ahead with 10 minutes left, I would kick the ball into their nuts and hurt their brains 😝

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:56 am

So the rule is what exactly?
Hand the ball back to the umpire?

Won’t they be paying a free against though if a player places it on the ground?

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:58 am

Quaynor touches it
Switches drips it
And they pay some weird shit
You are $$%^%%$ kidding

lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 1:02 am

doriswilgus wrote:
I feel that maggot may have picked up on this and got some of his own back…have a look, he actually looks quite emotionally empowered during that whole fiasco. Pretty sure the media will pick up on it throughout the week.

Emotionally empowered? He looked like a smug royal wanker who got his own way and ran amok with his huge bloody ego 🤬 He will be watching replays of his farcical display all night with his “remote” in one hand. Absolute egotistical behaviour from a poor excuse for an intelligent human being 😡

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9   

Jump to: