Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Plot Sickens

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, you wouldn't believe some of the shit I've "forgotten" to tell my mum over the years. Probably a good thing.
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 am

wow
im am loving this story!!
i like whats happening
i need more!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:06 pm

MAXY'S BITCH wrote:
If my mum knew half the stuff I have done she would disown me I am 100% sure of that!!!

Haha my dad would lock me up, and my mum would be "so dissapointed" Razz

Hmm.. what can I get up to tonight? Wink

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:11 pm

can i just say i am soooo over dale thomas
everything at collingwood is dale thomas this and dale thomas that
AHHH
enough ready!!!!
i have my eye on nathan brown from collingwood
amazing body and so sweet Smile
bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:15 pm

and destroy the fairytale couple of TPS? oh no! Smile

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:17 pm

bellastar wrote:
and destroy the fairytale couple of TPS? oh no! Smile

well we got to see what the author has install for us readers

god i missed you all Smile
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Yeah, Em, have to say, you've freed up a few possible storylines where Dale is concerned... I did have a plan but now that you mention you're over him, i think I'll go with something else.
Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:46 am

mel i dont wanna be responsible for changing things
its your story, what ever you write ill read babe, its just soo addictive
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:09 am

Yeah the story writes itself all right... half the time I don't know what's going to happen before it does! It's weird. I literally get ideas for the next chapter as I sit writing the previous chapter!
Anyway, here goes...

Episode 125

Grudge Match (and you thought the soccer hooligans were bad)

Despite the fact that half the players weren’t 100% sure on the mish-mash of rules, and they’d been given less than a fortnight to practice for the game, and on top of that, there didn’t seem to be a lot of thought put into the exercise, the AFL/NRL match was due to be played on the Friday night in the second week of the split round. Only teams on the bottom of the ladder, like Richmond, North Melbourne, Carlton and St.Kilda had games that weekend, so none of the players in the AFL All Stars would have to play twice in one weekend. Demetriou thought he had it all figured out. How wrong he would turn out to be!
For starters the NRL mob insisted on a rider in their dressing room.
‘Who the hell do they think they are, rock stars?’ Demetriou lamented to his 2IC, Adrian Anderson. ‘I’m not going to hire someone to pick all the green M&M’s out of a bowl the size of Canada! And what’s this rot about sending the players to a “reputable establishment” for after game entertainment; win or lose? They’ve got to be kidding me’.
‘Call the whole thing off, then’ Anderson suggested. He was more interested in his new Game Boy Advance. Now if he could just work out how to put the batteries in…
‘No I’m not calling the whole bloody thing off! We’ve already spent thousands to advertise it on TV and billboards around the country! The boofheads in Queensland and NSW will be expecting it! I’ll get lynched if they turn on Channel 10 and all they’re playing is the Pro-Am Golf Tournament’.
‘So don’t call it off, then’ Anderson said, realising he’d put the batteries in the wrong way and had to start all over again.
‘Jesus, you’re no help’ Demetriou grumbled. ‘What are you doing with that thing, anyway? Don’t you know the latest thing in gaming is that Playstation Portable PSP thing?’
Anderson pouted. ‘Well then, Boss, I guess you’ll have to give me a pay rise’
‘I’ll give you something in a minute, and it won’t have anything to do with money’ Demetriou frowned. ‘Give me that thing, you retard!’

Ash thought the best thing she could do for all concerned was stay right away from the Clash of the Codes Grudge Match on Friday night. Dale would be there – not playing, because with his build he’d wind up pulverised by the rugby boys – watching his team mates Travis Cloke and Anthony Rocca line up to represent the AFL alongside usual opponents like Aaron Sandilands, Cameron Mooney and Jonathan Brown. Only the biggest guys needed apply.
The mix of NRL and AFL fans in the crowd was a nightmare waiting to happen. Ash was glad she’d stayed at home. A nasty fight broke out in the stands near the player’s race and the television cameras were all over it. A guy looked like someone had finger-painted with blood on his t-shirt and his nose was mashed all over his face. That wasn’t the only fight in the crowd. What did they expect, Ash wondered. And this is all before a ball was even bounced!
Her mobile phone beeped. She picked it up and sighed. ‘I thought I told him to stay away from me’ she said aloud to the empty apartment. Dale had written “Thinking of you”.
So Ash SMS’ed “Please don’t” back to him, and turned her mobile off. If he didn’t get the message then, she didn’t know what it would take!
Finally the siren sounded for the start of the game. It seemed to Ash that in the first few minutes, no one, including the umpires, had a clue what the rules actually where. A streaker – an actual woman this time, not Strauchanie – distracted the largely male crowd ten minutes in; and Anthony Rocca had a run in with Billy Slater over what Rocca felt was an illegal tackle. Ash groaned. ‘Don’t do anything stupid, Anth’ she said to his image on the television screen. And then she was shocked to see Travis, who was playing in some strange hybrid position similar to Centre Half Forward, have a few words with Cooper Cronk. Cooper shook his head at whatever Travis said, and backed away as Travis walked over, menacingly. The two men started pushing each other around, then Travis grabbed him by the front of his jumper and delivered an impressive looking left hook to Cronk’s pretty face. It was on! Players started pummelling into each other for no other reason than they could. The ill feeling between the codes had finally raised its ugly head. ‘Oh please, boys, don’t go getting suspended’ Ash pleaded. It wasn’t just the two Collingwood players involved in fights, though. Cam Mooney had an issue with some NRL player who kept bending over in front of him to “tie his shoelaces”. So he pushed the guy flat on his face!
By the end of the first quarter, Ash was laughing so hard she almost cried!

Ally and Sean were fooling around on the couch that night after Ash went to bed. Just as it got to the stage where Sean had pulled off his t-shirt, there was a knock on the door.
‘Bloody hell’ Sean muttered. He got up and answered the door, and was shocked to see Ally’s father standing on the doorstep. ‘Mr Molloy? What are you doing here?’
‘I’m here to get my daughter’ the older man said. ‘She’s coming home with me’.
‘No I’m not, Dad’ Ally said, quickly pulling her blouse shut and buttoning it before her father could see what they had been up to. ‘I live here now, with Ash’.
‘Who is Ash?’ her father asked.
‘Ash is a friend of mine. A girl friend, so don’t worry! I’m not shacking up with some guy’.
‘Too right you're not! There’s someone waiting to see you at home. That’s why you’re coming with me’.
‘I will not!’ Ally insisted.
Sean decided to step in for his girlfriend. ‘Mr Molloy, you can’t make Ally do something she doesn’t want to do’.
‘She’s not staying here with you, you mongrel’ Ally dad growled. ‘Look at you! If you haven’t already wangled your way into my daughter’s panties…’
‘Dad!’ Ally shrieked, humiliated. ‘Leave Sean alone!’
‘You are coming with me, Alyssa! And that’s my last word on the subject!’ Her father grabbed her arm and pulled. Sean pushed him away. ‘Let go of her’ he said, in a calm, quiet voice.
‘Or you’ll what? For your information, an old friend of the family’s has shown up, asking for Ally’s hand in marriage! He’s a very rich man and he will invest in my business if he becomes part of the family’.
‘You want me to marry some guy because he’s going to help you out financially?’ Ally asked her father, horrified. ‘Well, I’ve got news for you. I won’t!’
‘This isn’t the Dark Ages, Mr Molloy’ Sean said. ‘Ally doesn’t have to marry anyone if she doesn’t want to’.
‘Who is this guy, anyway?’ Ally asked.
‘Cousin Trevor’.
‘You’re going to force her to marry her cousin?’ Sean asked, looking at her dad like he’d lost his mind completely.
‘No, “Cousin” Trevor isn’t a cousin at all’ Ally explained. ‘He’s just this sleazy creep who has always had the hots for me, and he thinks because he’s got money that I’ll go along with it, but I won’t. Sorry, Dad. You’ll have to come up with another investor, or another reason why Trevor should invest’.
‘He won’t sign the deal without you as a condition’ Ally’s father said, his face going red with rage.
‘You can’t expect me to do this!’ Ally said, starting to cry. ‘I’m your daughter!’
‘And because you’re my daughter you will do this one little thing for me’ her father said.
‘My business is going down the gurgler. I used to have all the Italians from Melbourne’s underworld eat at my restaurant, and now most of them are dead or in jail. I have no customers! People are scared to come because they worry they’re going to be caught in the middle of a shoot-out!’
‘That’s not my problem, Dad!’ Ally shouted back.
‘Oh yes it is!’ Her father hissed. ‘And if you don’t come with me now, I’ll make sure this young man’s reputation as a clean, drug-free football player is ruined! I know people in the drug-testing business. People who would fix results with the right incentive’.
‘Dad, how could you?’ Ally asked, crying. ‘This has nothing to do with Sean! How could you talk about wrecking his career? You are so selfish!’
‘And you’ her father said, ‘Are coming with me’. He grabbed his daughter’s arm roughly. But he didn’t count on Sean’s quick thinking. Sean had backed off when his girlfriend’s father was threatening to ruin his career, but had picked up one of Ash’s heavy candlestick holders, and brought it down over Mr Molloy’s head, hard! Ally’s father dropped like a dead donkey. Ally put her hands over her mouth. ‘Oh no!’ she said.
‘What if he’s dead?’
‘I’ll check’ Sean said, and leaned over, picking up Mr Molloy’s wrist, pushing aside an ugly gold encrusted fake Rolex watch and feeling for a pulse. ‘No, he’s still alive’ Sean said, making the sign of a cross like a good Catholic. ‘Now, there’s only one thing we can do’ he said, ‘To stop him from marrying you off to this Cousin Trevor person’.
‘And what’s that?’ Ally asked.
‘Well, first we tie him up and put him somewhere he can't cause any trouble, and then… We get married’.

After the farce that was the first (and last) AFL/NRL match, The Secret Society was in full damage control. Twenty punters were arrested for fighting in the stands, a melee had broken out and half the players from each code had been suspended for two weeks of their own league’s premiership season. Nothing good had come of this supposedly great idea of Grant Thomas’.
Andrew Demetriou was at the end of his rope. ‘What are we going to do?’ he asked his sidekick, Adrian Anderson. ‘I needed this bad publicity like a hole in the head! To add to my troubles, the public don’t like the new rules in the NAB Cup and they’ve called for an enquiry into the training of umpires! They reckon they’re crap and don’t know how to do their job properly! Well, excuse me, but how is that different from any umpire, ever?!’
Anderson looked up from his copy of Hustler magazine. ‘Uh… What was that, Boss?’
‘Forget it. I’m going home to watch Heartbeat’ Demetriou said, disappointed in the system. ‘For the next few hours, you’re in charge’.

Ash got home from work on Saturday and was about to put on the kettle when she heard banging coming from the garage. She turned the kettle off so she could hear better. Yes, it definitely was coming from their garage, not the neighbours’. She picked a large knife from the knife block and headed down the hall, carefully. ‘Mmmmm – mmm’ was all she heard. She turned the doorknob and was shocked and confused by what she saw. A man she’d never seen before was tied to a chair in the garage, and gagged. He made noises under the gag and pleaded with her with his eyes. Ash walked over and pulled the duct tape from his mouth. ‘Who the hell are you and why are you here?’ she asked, while he rubbed his mouth. ‘You didn’t have to do that so hard’ he complained.
‘I’m very sorry! Be nice or I might put it back on’ Ash said. ‘Answer my question’.
‘I’m Alyssa’s father’ he said. 'I suppose you're Ash?'
‘Yep. Where’s Ally?’
‘I don’t know! I woke up and I was here! That bloke she’s seeing – that football player – knocked me out and tied me up! I don’t know how long I’ve been here. What day is it?’
‘Saturday, why?’
‘Saturday? You’ve got to be kidding me! My restaurant! Agh, I’ll be out of business!’ He stopped howling in the middle of it all and said, ‘Not that the place wasn’t in liquidation, anyway!’
‘I suppose I’d better untie you’ Ash said, reluctantly. ‘But he obviously did it for a reason’.
‘They were trying to stop me from taking Alyssa back home so she could marry her betrothed’.
‘Betrothed?’ Ash asked, kneeling beside the chair, her knife at the ready. ‘Arranged marriages went out with… I don’t know, stuff that was really crap and old-fashioned! You were going to force Ally to marry some guy she didn’t even know?
‘Oh she does know him’, Ally’s father admitted. ‘Just not very well’.
‘Well then’ Ash said, standing up without cutting any of the binds, ‘I think I’ll leave things how they are until I speak to Ally and Sean’.
‘Oh no you don’t, young lady!’ Mr Molloy yelled. ‘You’ll come and untie me, right now!’
Ash turned at the door. ‘Somehow I don’t think that’s going to happen’.
Just as she left him to his own devices, (whatever those were – what can you do when you’re tied to a chair and gagged? Play Eye Spy with yourself?); there was a knock at the door. Ash ran back down the hall and opened it. And almost slammed it shut, because Dale was standing on the doorstep.
‘I thought I told you to go away!’ she said, frowning.
He looked so cute standing there. It was raining outside and his hair looked like a wet mop. His t-shirt was soaked through. Ash forced herself not to focus on how it was sticking to his chest…
She sighed. ‘You really shouldn’t be here’ she said.
‘I know, but I am’ he said.
‘I can see that’.
‘So are you going to let me in or am I supposed to drown out here?’
‘Dale, what are you trying to do to me?’ Ash asked, standing aside so he could come in.
‘I’m not trying to do anything. I told you how I feel’.
‘And where did you think that was going to get you? Back in my bed?’
‘Well… technically we weren’t in your bed in the first place, we were on my couch’ Dale grinned.
‘Yeah, thanks for the reminder! I’ve been trying to put that whole night out of my head’.
He frowned. ‘What… You want to forget it happened?’
‘You’re damn right I do! How many times do I have to say it? You’re married! To my friend! It was a big mistake, Dale – and that’s all it was’.
‘Is that right?’ Dale asked her, crossing his arms over his chest.
There was a long pause. Ash found her self wishing he’d not only take his arms away, but she was considering asking if he wanted his t-shirt thrown in the dryer. No, she thought. Remember what happened last time he was half-naked in front of you?
Ash sighed. ‘Yes, that’s right’ she said, finally.
‘Haha, you hesitated! That means you don’t really believe what you’re saying’ Dale said, triumphantly.
‘That doesn’t mean I think anything else should happen’ Ash said, quickly.
Dale pushed his hair out of his eyes. ‘Maybe you don’t think anything else should happen, but maybe, deep down, you want something else to happen’.
Ash raised her eyebrow at him. It was just about her turn to ask him to get over himself!
‘Wishful thinking buddy, but actually, no, I don’t’ she lied, instead.
‘Really?’ Dale asked.
‘Yes, really’.
‘If that’s the case, why do you keep staring at my chest? Look into my eyes’. Dale said. ‘Or are you finding that too hard, on account of the fact that you’re lying to me?’
‘No, I’m actually perving at you’ Ash admitted, sheepishly. ‘Hey, if you’re going to wear a wet t-shirt around a red-blooded female, what do you expect?’
‘So you do like me’ Dale said.
‘Uh… Newsflash, Dale! I wouldn’t have slept with you in the first place if I didn’t like you’.
Dale stared down at the carpet. ‘So that’s all it is, is it? You just like me? Nothing more?’
‘No, Dale. I like you a lot. Too much, in fact. I need you to stay away from me, because I don’t trust myself around you. Is that honest enough for you?’ Ash asked, feeling her cheeks start to heat up. Just the way he was looking now in his jeans and white t-shirt was making her palms sweat and her heart race. Go away, Dale, she thought. Go away before I do something I know I’m going to regret!
Less than a minute later they were frantically pulling each other’s clothes off in Ash’s room. Well, I guess my little speech didn’t work, she thought, as she started kissing her way down his body…

Next up…

What do the “Bitches of Eastwick” want with Dean?
What has Strauchanie overheard that he shouldn’t have, and…
Is this the last we’ll see of Pinky and The Brain?

Episode 126

Bad News

Jen met Lisa at lunch in a café near her salon. Lisa was looking as great as ever. She was growing her hair out of the old short haircut but was still platinum blonde. Jen felt like shit sitting across from her. She stared at her coffee cup while Lisa waffled on about Julian at the salon and how her apprenticeship was going great guns.
‘And guess what?’ she said, suddenly. ‘Julian introduced me to Joh Bailey the other day!’
‘Jo Who?’ Jen asked. ‘Steven Silvagni’s wife? So what?’
‘No, not that Jo Bailey! Joh with a h! The hairdresser! Oh come on, he used to be on the Sunsilk ads, remember? The one where the girl thinks he’s all right, so he must be gay?’
‘Oh, yeah… I remember’ Jen said, absent-mindedly. ‘What about him?’
‘He watched me do a tricky foil job and asked if I have a portfolio of my work. I showed him a few pictures and he offered me a spot at his salon! Can you believe it?’
Pinky was just about to launch herself off her seat, she was so excited. ‘That means; way more money for me! He does all the celebs and he’s way expensive!’
‘Congratulations’ Jen said, smiling at her. ‘You deserve it’.
‘The thing is…’ Pinky said, biting her lip, ‘His salon’s in Sydney. Double Bay’.
Jen’s face dropped. ‘He doesn’t have one in Melbourne?’
‘I think so, but he doesn’t work there. And the vacancy is at his Sydney salon’.
Jen stared at her. ‘But what about Dane?’ But what she was really thinking was, what about me? We’ve been friends for years! How will we keep in touch when you’re off gallivanting around Sydney and cutting Antonia Kidman’s hair? Jen suddenly felt very alone.
‘Dane and I… have an understanding’ Pinky said. ‘He knows I’m serious about my career. And he’s serious about his. He’ll support me on this’.
‘You haven’t told him?’ Jen asked, incredulously.
‘No, not yet. I’m trying to work up the courage, actually’ Pinky admitted. ‘But what do you think I should do? Stay or go?’
Jen fidgeted with her cuticles. ‘I don’t know why you’re asking me. You seem to have it all figured out’.
‘Jen don’t be like that, please? I thought you’d want me to be happy’.
‘And I do! But why do you have to go all the way to Sydney for it? Isn’t Julian’s salon good enough for you?’
‘It was! It is! It’s just that… I’ll learn so much more from Joh!’
‘I think there’s only so much you can learn about colouring someone’s hair’ Jen said, spitefully.
‘So I take it you don’t want me to go?’ Pinky asked.
Jen shrugged. ‘Do what you want’ she said. ‘You will anyway’.
‘Oh, come on, Jen’.
‘Look’ Jen said, ‘I’m not going to try and talk you out of it. It’s obviously something you want really badly. So go ahead. But if you do… Don’t expect Dane to take it very well. He adores you’.
‘I know’ Pinky said, sadly. ‘And I adore him, too. I’m really dreading telling him, actually’. She drank the dregs of her coffee. ‘Oh… Speaking of which…You said there was something you wanted to tell me?’
‘Don’t worry about it. It’s not important’ Jen said, quietly.
‘You’re not pregnant are you?’
‘No. It’s nothing like that’
‘Then what?’
‘Forget it’.
‘Jen…’
‘I don’t feel like talking right now. Can we do this another time?’ Jen asked, picking up her coffee cup. ‘I’ve got to get back to work’.
‘But you haven’t even had lunch…’ Pinky started to say, but Jen was already out the door.

Strauchanie was about to knock on the door of Brett Ratten’s office with a question about training when he heard the voice of Andrew Demetriou inside the office. Oops, he thought. Better come back later. But Demetriou’s voice was rising.
This isn’t just some polite meeting, Strauchanie thought, curiosity getting the better of him. Sounds more like all-out war! He put his ear against the door.
“You know this is for the good of the AFL” Demetriou was saying. ‘We can’t have 17 teams in the league. Especially not when at least nine of them are Melbourne based clubs, most of which are struggling to string together 30,000 members! We need to consolidate’.
‘And that means the death of the Blues, does it?’ Ratten asked. ‘Why are you even talking to me about this? Shouldn’t you be talking to Richard?’
‘I did. He’s against it too. But I thought…’
‘You thought if you had me onside you could talk him around? I don’t think so’ Ratten snapped. ‘You know the board and the members won’t go for it! Neither will the mob over at Arden Street! What is your hard-on for them about, anyway? You guys have been gagging to get rid of the Roos for years’.
‘They’re boring, their facilities are shitful and they should have gone up to the Gold Coast when they were given the chance!’ Demetriou stormed.
Strauchanie got out his mobile phone. Quickly scrolling through the menu for the recording function, he taped the entire ensuing conversation. The boys had to hear about this. There was bound to be a revolt. What would come of a North Melbourne and Carlton merge? The Blue Roos?! And what was that comment about seventeen teams all about? Strauchanie wasn’t great at maths, but he was pretty sure there were sixteen teams in the AFL! He put his ear to the door again.
‘Well, what about my boys? Surely they’re not boring’ Ratten tried to reason with the boss. ‘They might have just won the last two wooden spoons but at least Fev and Strauchanie put us in the papers’.
‘For all the wrong reasons! Between Fevola getting into fisticuffs in Ireland and cheating on poor lovely Alex with that trollop Lara Bingle; and Strauchan with his Casino Night antics of a few months ago… We’ve had to hire a publicist just to handle complaints about those two!’ Demetriou raged. ‘And then there was Round Twelve! Honestly if things get any worse, you’ll have no members left! How many games do you plan on winning this year? Or should I say, tanking this year?’
‘Well you don’t have to be so touchy about it’ Ratten said, sounding like a dog ready to lick his wounds. ‘And we don’t tank for draft picks! Last time we did that, we got Bryce Gibbs!’
‘Mark my words’ Demetriou said, in a low, threatening voice Strauchanie hoped his mobile would pick up, ‘There will be a merger in this competition! If I have to make it happen, myself!’

Melissa, Taylah and Sharon sat around a pentacle star drawn in chalk on the floor of the Magic Shoppe’s back room. They blessed the candles and incense they were about to use, and began to call on the elements. ‘Pity we don’t have a fourth’ Sharon said once all the formalities of setting up the circle were done. ‘I reckon Em is just about ready’.
‘She’s pregnant’ Melissa said. ‘She shouldn’t be around some of the essential oils we use in spells. You know that, Shaz’.
‘Oh yeah. I forgot’ Sharon said. ‘Well, once she’s had the baby…’
‘We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now we have to think about that big spell I wanted to cast. Remember?’
‘Oh yeah’ Taylah said. ‘I was really looking forward to that one’.
‘I bet you were’ Melissa said, with a smirk. ‘You’re hopeless’.
‘Can we use Dean? Please, please, please? You said we needed an innocent’ Taylah reminded her.
‘He’s not much of an innocent anymore, is he; what with that photographer hanging around?’ Melissa pointed out. ‘Those two shag like rabbits, from what I’ve heard! No, it needs to be a real innocent. Someone who has never tasted forbidden fruit. And if we can’t find someone like that, then I’ll consider the Dean option’.
‘He’s a Christian’ Taylah said, hopefully.
‘So is my Great Aunt Ophelia! And she’s a rampant lesbian! Focus, will you?’ Melissa snapped.
‘Okay’ Taylah sulked. ‘Well then, I have another idea’.
Melissa sighed. ‘What is it, now?’
‘That new Idol, Matt Corby…’
‘Oh God’ Shaz moaned, rolling her eyes. ‘You and your Australian Idols! It makes me sick, quite frankly’.
‘You’re just pissed because you couldn’t get with a real Collingwood player! The closest you got to dating a player was Bryan Strauchan!’ Taylah spat. ‘And we all know how that turned out’.
‘Shut up, bitch’ Sharon hit back. ‘You can’t talk! Dean was so repulsed by you; you had to tie him up to have sex with him’.
‘Enough, enough!’ Melissa shouted. ‘Look, leave it to me, alright? I’ll find our vessel! We’ve got a couple of weeks until the full moon. This spell is going to work’.

Jen sat sobbing in her bathroom. Heath was at training and unbeknownst to him, she’d called in sick. She hoped he didn’t hear about it, because he knew – or thought he knew – she wasn’t sick at all.
She looked down at the brochure she was holding.
“I’ve just found out I’ve got cancer” the bubble read above the girl on the front cover. Accross the bottom it read: “Facts and Frequently Asked Questions about Cervical Cancer”.

Em was scouring through Dale’s emails and other computer files. She knew he was cheating on her. What else could it be? He was acting so cold lately, and he didn’t even care about the baby. It was as if he was a completely different person to the man she’d married. She didn’t stop to think that she’d become an entirely different person too. That didn’t matter. Her hormones would return to normal. But if he was no longer in love with her… She didn’t want to think about that.
If he is cheating on me, she thought, who with? She went through all the possible suspects in her mind. Not Jess, she was back in Dubbo. Em had got a postcard from her just the other day. What about that skank at the post office that keeps giving him the eye? Every time he goes in to pay a bill, she flirts with him like nobody’s business! Or the sports reporter for that kid’s show on Channel 10. What’s her name, Andy something? Stupid name for a girl, anyway! She was all over him like a rash when she interviewed him last month! Em was winding herself up into a state of complete and utter paranoia. Nothing on Dale’s computer, word processor; or the blog on his MySpace page revealed anything untoward. If he was cheating on her, he was keeping his cards very close to his chest.
I’ll find out, Em thought, grimly. I’ll spy on him. I’ve done it before. Leelee might think she’s the expert at espionage, but I’ll show her a thing or two! It crossed her mind that Leelee might even be the one cheating with Dale, but she discarded that idea pretty quickly. She knows I’d kill her, Em thought. I might be pregnant, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hit her like I did when I put her in a coma that time! Surely she hasn’t forgotten that! No, it can’t be Leelee. But if it’s not her, who else could it be?
While Em was thinking of the possibilities, she strolled into the kitchen to make herself a snack. It was eleven o’clock in the morning and Dale was at training. Or supposed to be. Em got out a bucket of Triple Choc Entice Ice-cream, and was about to pry open the lid with a spoon when she spotted Dale’s mobile phone on the bench. She put the tub of ice-cream on the kitchen counter and picked up the phone. He normally takes it with him to training, she thought, but he must have forgotten it. Hmm…. Should I, or shouldn’t I?
She bit her lip, and tasted blood. She narrowed her eyes, and before she could talk herself out of it, was trawling through the call log and message facilities on his phone. She hesitated before checking Sent Messages. This is a real invasion of privacy, she reminded herself. And what if there’s something in here you don’t want to see? Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.
But that didn’t stop her. Em was on a mission of self-destruction. Her blood ran cold when she read the last message sent to Ash’s mobile phone.
“I need 2 C U” it said. “Y R U avoiding me?”
That’s what I’d like to know, Em thought, a lump rising in her throat. She didn’t want to scroll back over old messages. That one had been hard enough to deal with. She put the phone down. I’m going to figure this out on my own, she thought.
And if he’s f**king my so-called friend behind my back, they both better get the hell outta town!

Will Jen tell Pinky about her illness?
Will Em catch Dale and Ash in the act?
And did Ally and Sean really get married?

Find out in the next episode of The Plot Sickens…

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 am

ahh excellent work once again
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Im getting MARRIED! Very Happy!! How exciting!

I love you, Sean! Very Happy hehe!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Haha my Dad isn't that bad, in real life Razz

He has hated every guy me, or my sister, has brought home though! Except the one that I am seeing now, which I still cant get over. This guy has this amazing way of making everyone fall in love with him, and I can't figure out how he does it haha!

My dad wouldn't make me marry anyone though, coz he would die if i was getting married! Razz He knows I'm living at home for the rest of my life! Very Happy Razz

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Magpie Girl Leo

Daisy, my Collingwood supporting birdy....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Lovin' the story Mel!! Very Happy
blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Girls,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - a few personal issues to deal with. But this is why I thought I would post it in hear because it's quite relevant with the storyline atm. I a few days ago had to have abnormal cells lasered off - basically that is found out from an abnormal smear which then leads you to a gyno who checks out the grade and abnormality and then to what I had. It was a wake up call for me - I'm only 30 this year and had been a bit slack in the past couple years in getting check ups etc. It was lucky that it can take up to 10 years for abnormal cells to convert to Cervical cancer. Basically I wanted to add to all of you under 26 if you haven't had the vaccine yet for Cervical cancer, please do - and if your between 27-49 you can still get a vaccine but you have to pay. Let's just say that even the procedures you have to have before it gets to Cervical cancer is enough that if I had been young enough before hand I would have got it.

Oh and one last thing for now - if something doesn't seem right it probably isn't - trust your instincts!

Catch you all soon - great read Mel - can't wait for more!!
Very Happy
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Tah, mate... I put that particular storyline in because I thought no one has been sick yet, and cervical cancer is prevalent enough and yet we're still pretty slack about being checked. Good on you, mate and I hope everything's okay now. I should have my smear test, the doctor was just saying about it the other day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 45 of 54   

Jump to: